Subliminal Talk
Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? (/Thread-Rediculous-Sale-What-Did-You-Grab)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Ryan - 08-06-2012

Lol. I missed it all. Oh well Wink I hear AM was crazy priced huh? Atleast I made some affiliation sale Smile

Ryan

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Lkawakita - 08-06-2012

(08-06-2012, 12:40 PM)Ryan Wrote: Lol. I missed it all. Oh well Wink I hear AM was crazy priced huh? Atleast I made some affiliation sale Smile

Ryan

Lol. with that prices, even if you get 100% comission, you still would earn almost nothing.

Great deals!
I'm starting now to save for the next sale.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Jay - 08-07-2012

Awesome sale! I got the following for less than 10 bucks:
  • Everything Is Possible
  • Think Like A Millionaire
  • Improve Your Grades & Study Habits
  • Overcome Procrastination
The silly thing is that I've already made my plans for the oncoming 2-3 years, and there won't be much time to use any of them. Still, I couldn't resist.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - SexyMofo - 08-07-2012

Hey Jay how much was Think Like a Millionaire when you bought it? Can't believe I missed it!! Oh well...Sad

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Jay - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 04:16 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: Hey Jay how much was Think Like a Millionaire when you bought it? Can't believe I missed it!! Oh well...Sad

Shame that you missed it :/ I got it for $3.04.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Shannon - 08-07-2012

(08-06-2012, 08:27 PM)Lkawakita Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 12:40 PM)Ryan Wrote: Lol. I missed it all. Oh well Wink I hear AM was crazy priced huh? Atleast I made some affiliation sale Smile

Ryan

Lol. with that prices, even if you get 100% comission, you still would earn almost nothing.

Great deals!
I'm starting now to save for the next sale.

On the contrary, we had affiliates who literally earned several hundreds of dollars. It's not about the price per item, it's about the volume of sales. I can never figure out why more people are not active as affiliates.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Shannon - 08-07-2012

(08-06-2012, 06:55 AM)Spiral Wrote: I can't believe I missed the am5.0 80% sale!!! nooo

Other than that I grabbed:

Laserlike Focus and Concentration
Attract Positive Energy
Love and Appreciate yourself
Maximize your Memory
Everything is Possible 4G

I eventually told myself to stop until next year when everything will be 4G LOL. wasted some money but whatever I can do to support Shannon.

Waste money? Perish the thought! None of my products are a waste of money. Even in 3G.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Lkawakita - 08-07-2012

(08-07-2012, 04:59 AM)Jay Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:16 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: Hey Jay how much was Think Like a Millionaire when you bought it? Can't believe I missed it!! Oh well...Sad

Shame that you missed it :/ I got it for $3.04.

Oh Gawd! Missed that!
Will have to dump gf for not letting me stay online the whole day!

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Benjamin - 08-07-2012

Yeah I have a few programs from here I won't use for a while, but I don't see it as a waste of money, it's more like an investment.

Quote:Will have to dump gf for not letting me stay online the whole day!

HAHAHA best reason for a breakup ever!

-Ben

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - meng12 - 08-08-2012

Lol i picked up

SM2.0
WM
PSE volume 3 (At only 2.85,couldnt resist)

Now just have to figure out the best order of using them(>_<)

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - ShanghaiKiwi - 08-09-2012

Dammit. I wasn't connected to the internet for that time, and I missed it. Grrr :@

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - SexyMofo - 08-10-2012

Shannon Wrote:Waste money? Perish the thought! None of my products are a waste of money. Even in 3G.

I have to agree with Shannon. You don't waste money IF it's Shannon's Wink

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Benjamin - 08-10-2012

I agree! Smile

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - About - 08-20-2012

I just bought AM and SM (the most recent editions).

I had to look in this thread. It pains me to see what price i would have gotten AM at, but I dont mind supporting the man who makes it.