Subliminal Talk
Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? (/Thread-Rediculous-Sale-What-Did-You-Grab)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - K-Train - 08-05-2012

This year's rediculous sale was sweet as hell! As the title suggests, share your payload here. For me, I grabbed Maximum Healing along with Grow taller (spent less than 10 bucks) and now I'm just eyeing Sex Magnet (come on 90% discount Tongue). I had half a mind to grab one of the AYP's but I still have one sitting on my hard drive.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Tiesto - 08-05-2012

I got myself:

- AM 5.0
- Everything is Possible
- Overcome Procrastination
- Deep Gratitude

Big Grin

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Benjamin - 08-05-2012

I got SM 2.0. It was a similar price that it would have been with my discount from the previous version I think, but I had the urge to get it even though it won't be ages until I use it.

But it's worth it Smile

I was waiting until the craziness was over to download it as I don't need it straight away Smile

-Ben

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Magnus - 08-05-2012

Got myself AM5 for an absolute steals that leaves me sorted for about the nest 8 months :-P

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Benjamin - 08-05-2012

Quote:Got myself AM5 for an absolute steals that leaves me sorted for about the nest 8 months :-P

Get on it!

Wink

-Ben

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Magnus - 08-05-2012

(08-05-2012, 05:42 PM)benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Got myself AM5 for an absolute steals that leaves me sorted for about the nest 8 months :-P

Get on it!

Wink

-Ben

Very tempting but got another two months on RNW + gratitude before i start

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - SexyMofo - 08-06-2012

I grabbed Alpha 5.0 since it had a price I just couldn't resist ;-) Guess am gonna be in my bat cave for a while again hahahaha

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - massagemaggie - 08-06-2012

Female orgasm intensifier, become a successful entrepreneur, the set of 10 entrainment vibrations, and hyper sleep.

I'm particularly excited about the BASE, I feel successful in what I have done so far and I want to bring up the level. Loved the script.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - enoch - 08-06-2012

how much was sm2.0?

i grabbed everything above 80% that includes am5.0, language subs and a couple of others. sweet!

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Benjamin - 08-06-2012

SM 2.0 was about $95.

Looks like everyone has tons of subliminals to keep them busy for years now! Smile

-Ben

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Lkawakita - 08-06-2012

Got 5 this time. My wishlist got smaller and my plan for the upcoming years bigger :-P

Got Ultra Success, Became Irresistible to Beautiful Women Sexually (the women might say: "boys and their toys" heheh, but I want to be a better man for you. And a good sex makes mood a lot better, mine and the woman involved, so it's a good thing for everyone), Positive Attitude and Positive Thinking (that was a steal. It was something like $2.37), Develop an Aura of Sexiness and Become a MultiMillionaire within 4 years (Yeah, I too want to be a millionaire).

So in this sale, I got enough material for at least 5 years :-P

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Spiral - 08-06-2012

I can't believe I missed the am5.0 80% sale!!! nooo

Other than that I grabbed:

Laserlike Focus and Concentration
Attract Positive Energy
Love and Appreciate yourself
Maximize your Memory
Everything is Possible 4G

I eventually told myself to stop until next year when everything will be 4G LOL. wasted some money but whatever I can do to support Shannon.

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - Tiesto - 08-06-2012

(08-06-2012, 06:55 AM)Spiral Wrote: I can't believe I missed the am5.0 80% sale!!! nooo

Other than that I grabbed:

Laserlike Focus and Concentration
Attract Positive Energy
Love and Appreciate yourself
Maximize your Memory
Everything is Possible 4G

I eventually told myself to stop until next year when everything will be 4G LOL. wasted some money but whatever I can do to support Shannon.

LOL! I wasn't planning to buy anything at first, I was only eye-ing AM 5.0, but looking at the awesome prices, I couldn't help myself, and had to snatch a few as well..

It is my first time been in 'The Ridiculous Sales', and I must say it is truly RIDICULOUS!! LOL! Big Grin

I'm pretty much set until 2014, hopefully by then BAMM 2.0 or BASE 2.0 is released..

RE: Rediculous Sale: What Did You Grab? - massagemaggie - 08-06-2012

oh! I'm sorry I missed everything is possible, I would have loved that one