Subliminal Talk
Magnus' journey to a life of positivity - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus' journey to a life of positivity (/Thread-Magnus-journey-to-a-life-of-positivity)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Benjamin - 07-25-2012

Interesting about the NLP, I have done a little NLP and Hypnosis (which tend to go together) and I found that one problem was it didn't clear out the other stuff before putting in the new stuff. Which is why I have dedicated my time to EFT for the last few years.

And keep in mind you won't find instant changes straight away, even with EFT stuff seems to come back but it is just other parts of it and it can be easy to think 'damn it didn't work'. But it's really a long term thing, while you do make changes in the short term, it really takes commitment. Similar to subliminals.

-Ben

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 07-26-2012

I tend to agree with you ben ive done alot in the past with usualy temporary results. I thought id give it a go along side RNW as i think that is really clearing out a fair bit.

So i dont know if its RNW or gratitude but ive been noticing some changes. Like today a coworker was angry with me and this hardly affected me and im starting to see more opportunities in life. Im also a little less anxious about moving out. The thing i like about these subs is i have no expectations of what will happen nore have a clue what will happen with them so just let whatever happens happen. All i can say is that if it continues like this watch this space

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 07-28-2012

So had an awesome night out for my birthday last night. I was feeling a little down at first because some of my mates cancelled on me. This all turned around later in the night. Ended up having the whole bar I was in sing me happy birthday and met a lot of new people and had a few mates randomly turn up to the bar I was at. Also had one girl fall head over heals for me per say but I didn't find her in the slightest bit attractive. I've been finding this a fair bit during and after AM I will have girls that are attracted to me (alot more than previously) but I am not in the slightest bit attracted to them. If only they were girls I found attractive it would be fine lol. At the start of the night I was close to not going out but I did anyway and it turned out to be a really good night. I guess this teaches me never to pass up any opportunity that comes my way.

I was doing some thinking today which I need to do less of and was wondering what the successful people I know all have in common. I came down to a conclusion on this they all take ACTION they never hesitate, if they have fear they do it anyway and if it doesn't work they adjust their approach. This applies to the guys I know who are good with women, who are successful business people, millionaires and billionaires.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 07-29-2012

(07-28-2012, 07:37 PM)jimbobday Wrote: So had an awesome night out for my birthday last night. I was feeling a little down at first because some of my mates cancelled on me. This all turned around later in the night. Ended up having the whole bar I was in sing me happy birthday and met a lot of new people and had a few mates randomly turn up to the bar I was at. Also had one girl fall head over heals for me per say but I didn't find her in the slightest bit attractive. I've been finding this a fair bit during and after AM I will have girls that are attracted to me (alot more than previously) but I am not in the slightest bit attracted to them. If only they were girls I found attractive it would be fine lol. At the start of the night I was close to not going out but I did anyway and it turned out to be a really good night. I guess this teaches me never to pass up any opportunity that comes my way.

I was doing some thinking today which I need to do less of and was wondering what the successful people I know all have in common. I came down to a conclusion on this they all take ACTION they never hesitate, if they have fear they do it anyway and if it doesn't work they adjust their approach. This applies to the guys I know who are good with women, who are successful business people, millionaires and billionaires.

Success is nothing but a plan put to action and followed with persistence to the end, regardless of the obstacles encountered between Point A and Point B.

Happy birthday. Smile

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Ryan - 08-01-2012

Happy BELATED Birthday, Jimbo! Smile

Ryan

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Spiral - 08-02-2012

Happy Belated birthday Jim!

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 08-02-2012

Thanks guys.

These two are still going well together and im pretty sure im passed any placebo stage now.

While i still have my down days they are becoming less and less. I now know what ryan means about the reduction in anxiety. Its been huge and im working steadily towards the goals i laid out here even some of my social anxiety has decreased. I definately plan to continue these two for 90 days to let these two sink in completely.

I at times have been feeling a deep sense of peace inside and feeling away from the emotional termoil i have felt the last year. Im also willing to bet that using this as a starting point will make AM a whole lot easier this time round.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 08-04-2012

So still going really well with the RNW + Gratitude I have even made a plan to move out within the next month and a half. For me I still find it a little scary but before starting RNW + Gratitude I was unable to even fathom the idea.

Also another thing I have noticed is neediness is starting to decrease a bit as well. I noticed this the other night. I was out with mates at a club just dancing and mucking around next minute I get this smell that hits my nose it was unlike any other women's perfume I had ever smelt and it just drew me in. At this point I was thinking this must be mones I use them but have never met a girl who uses them. So I was curious and she was dancing next to me so I asked her "What are you wearing? It smells amazing" She ignored the question but leaned over and looked right in my eyes before giving me a massive hug and saying "thanks babe". This took me back a bit as this girl was gorgeous and I was simply asking a question so I didn't know what to do. The thing was is I was just being curious, I had zero expectations and most likely came across with a completely relaxed confidence.

So needless to say that went nowhere but I later saw her blow off guy after guy that looks wise were a lot better looking than myself. This may not seem like much but for me this is a big step as it starts to show me I may well be able to get women that good looks just by actually being 100% genuinely curious. This also made me wonder if Shannon uses anything along the lines of "I let myself become 100% curious about beautiful women" in any of the attraction subs as once this curiosity set in my nervousness was gone completely.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Shannon - 08-04-2012

Nope. Becoming curious has it's uses, but it is only used in one place in my subs... and that one place is currently not available for sale. Although it might be, in the future.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 08-05-2012

So another thing ive noticed is my social life is starting to get busier. Ive now got the next two weekends filled out. I cant say ive had that in years and more friends are starting to get in contact again. Im gonna has it a guess this has to do with gratitude.

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 08-11-2012

Remove the negativity within and gratitude are literally transforming my life. What was a crippling fear two months ago that I couldn't have even imagined has now become a possibility.

I'm out and looking at flats to move into to get out of my parents place. I couldn't even have imagined doing this two months ago let alone actually doing it. I still have some fear there but its dropped a significant amount and theres even some excitement about it. I know the two fears are
a) fear of rejection
b) Fear of the unknown (This has dropped a lot since using RNW and gratitude)

I also joined an acting class the other day I just turned up and knew absolutely nobody. Thats another thing I couldn't have imagined doing two months ago.

I also feel I can now see a future without my ex. There have been one or two days where thoughts have popped up around I can't but they are gone in a few minutes.

I'm also so much more optimistic and enjoying what I have now instead of feeling like I need more. I've had some negativity the last few days but it pails in comparison to what I used to have and other days there has been none.

The list of changes is two big to go into detail here but in there

* Fear of the unknown has decreased
* Increase in optimism
* Being able to see my future in a positive light
* Being able to think big again and think outside the box - This is something I thought I'd lost
* Most of the time being a bit more social
* Decrease in constantly searching for what is wrong with me
* Being more relaxed in general - I have had a few people comment on how relaxed I seem now
* Able to just laugh things off when people get angry and treat it like a joke. Its amazing how this can change their mood pretty quickly when done in a none offensive way
* More assertive without being aggressive - After Alpha I was extremely closed up a lot of the time and could get very aggressive
* Mood has stabilized a lot still fluctuates a bit but thats just life Tongue

I've most likely missed a few things off that list but the change has been huge and people have noticed it to more so than they noticed my changes in alpha. I quite honestly believe next run through with AM5 is going to be so different to how AM11 was. All the goals I set out with have been achieved at least to some level so i'm interested to see what the next two months on these subs bring Big Grin

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Ryan - 08-11-2012

Go Jimbo!

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Magnus - 08-12-2012

Thanks ryan

Seems like amazing changes with this combo. Mostly internal but therr have been some noticed externally as well.

Now i have a question whats everyones views on exposure therapy for social anxiety? I have an opportunity to move into quite possibly the most social house i have ever stepped into. Theres so many new people that could be met through this place as theres 10 people living there and the houses next door always come over to visit. They dont even have a T.V at the place.

They all seem like a really good bunch of people but i worry a little that it may be to far outside my comfort zone

RE: jimbobdays journey to a life of positivity - Spiral - 08-12-2012

I would say go for it. You have nothing to lose. The only reason why I would question it is if it could be too distracting for me to do my own work whatever it may be. But it sounds like it could be alot of fun.