Subliminal Talk
Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. (/Thread-Maximum-Learning-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-07-2012

So after the great reviews of K-train I decided to get Maximum Learning. I won't be listening to it for the full 8 hours as i'm also doing Ideal Weight and then will be doing Alpha, so it'll probably be like 4 hours. But i'm going to listen to it with headphones while studying the subject I have chosen.

I have chosen to use it with learning conversational hypnosis. I have attempted this several times and never got too far with it and I hope this subliminal will give me a good push to really get into it.

So i'm about to start Igor Ledochowski's course, in the past I only watched a few of the dvd's. The dvd set is 37 dvd's which is crazy.. but I hope by the end of that I will be good at it! And i'm glad the subliminal deals with the learning motivation because in the past i've given it up as it's been such a long process.

So i'm off to start the first dvd.. I will report in what I see happening in the next few days.

-Ben

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-08-2012

So this definately increased my desire to learn and watch this stuff. Watched the first 2 dvd's kind of fell half asleep during one but then I realized that I was just noticing peoples attempts to frame things in certain ways on forum posts that I didn't notice as obviously as before, not sure why.

I went to a friends and got home and was pretty tired but I had a strong desire to watch another dvd, but I decided to goto bed.

I haven't really got to anything that I can really use on the dvd's yet, but it seems I absorbed something to notice how people were using language in a different way.

-Ben

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - K-Train - 07-08-2012

(07-08-2012, 04:49 PM)benjamin Wrote: So this definately increased my desire to learn and watch this stuff. Watched the first 2 dvd's kind of fell half asleep during one but then I realized that I was just noticing peoples attempts to frame things in certain ways on forum posts that I didn't notice as obviously as before, not sure why.

I went to a friends and got home and was pretty tired but I had a strong desire to watch another dvd, but I decided to goto bed.

I haven't really got to anything that I can really use on the dvd's yet, but it seems I absorbed something to notice how people were using language in a different way.

-Ben

Good to see you using this sub Ben. Smile Yeah I remember my first few days using this subliminal I immediately started doing chemistry problems and I got great joy out of doing them. Learning at lightning speed is something that can only truly be appreciated once you acquire it and compare it to other times in your life when you lacked the ability.

Bear in mind, that you will still need to put in effort in whatever it is you're learning but you'll gradually notice that your learning curve will diminish and concepts that seemed hard to grasp will come a bit easier. I'm very interested in seeing how this affects your martial arts abilities because I've pondered how this sub would perform when trying to learn fighting techniques. How long you planning on running this bad boy anyway?

Yeah it's interesting. Just watched dvd3 and I suddenly have a big urge to test it out, so at the moment i'm looking for somewhere I can chat online and try it out. Smile

I am curious how it will help with martial arts too.. i'm starting to train again this week, well I hope the guy is genuine, he has said he will a few times and I told him wednesday, so hopefully it becomes a regular thing.

Not sure how long i'll use it for, will just see how it goes. Probably a few months.

-Ben

Well that didn't go to well at all. Most didn't respond.. one girl on a singles chatroom was going "i'm going, I don't like cheesy guys and your cheesy". I responded with more language patterns experimenting with what Igor gave and it made it worse, I then got "your on meth.. bye".

So starting right off with a opening like using hypnotic structure really isn't good or jumping into it too early. But it's so not natural for me so just feels forced and weird even to me.. but I am just trying to do it for practice.

If it feels weird for me no wonder they are getting weirded out.

The other thing is if I send a normal message and they start responding they stop when I bring in the hypontic language.. damn if this is happening on line with typing I don't know how i'll apply it in real life. But then again i'm only upto dvd4.

The other thing is some of them just give one word answers all the time.. either it's a blowoff or they are processing.. which I can't judge from text but would be able to in real life.

hahahah the best response so far is 'what you trying to do.. seduce me?'

Fuck and I thought I was being subtle haha..

EDIT: Ok after a bit of tweaking I seem to be leading them to some deep experiences and starting to feel slightly bad to elicit these experiences knowing I will never act on it.

But maybe I could see it as making them feel good for a moment and bringing more joy in to their life.

Ok alot of interesting stuff is happening.. i've gotta go and just do it instead of editing this post. I hope that the subliminal will compress these learnings and deepen them even more.

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - SantaRich - 07-08-2012

It really is fascinating how complex everything really is!! Fascinating to me atleastSmile. I mean think about it, being able to put somebody in a trance or altered state of mind just by using your speech. Like I said to Shannon, Ericksonian hypnosis would definitely seem the coolest to learn or study, which is what I believe Igor Ledochowski had studied, but so would NLP. I hope you have fun with this and with the martial arts.

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-09-2012

Yeah it is very fascinating. I will put it together eventually. The last dvd had some very practical stuff, I can see the stuff I was doing was just building blocks. It's so fascinating, it's kind of like when your just laying in bed, relaxing.. being fully focused, fascinated about all the new exciting things you can learn.

Wink

It's really increasing my urge to study this stuff and my urge to actually practice it which I wasn't expecting as there doesn't seem to be specific statements about that, but i'm okay with that as that's the most important part of learning! (I guess I just answered that for myself)

I should be doing martial arts tomorrow so look forward to that.

Not sure what Igor studied, but he has alot of good stuff so far.

Oh and i'm curious about the subliminals effect with games, just playing some Dayz.

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - SantaRich - 07-09-2012

(07-09-2012, 11:11 PM)benjamin Wrote: Yeah it is very fascinating. I will put it together eventually. The last dvd had some very practical stuff, I can see the stuff I was doing was just building blocks. It's so fascinating, it's kind of like when your just laying in bed, relaxing.. being fully focused, fascinated about all the new exciting things you can learn.

Wink

It's really increasing my urge to study this stuff and my urge to actually practice it which I wasn't expecting as there doesn't seem to be specific statements about that, but i'm okay with that as that's the most important part of learning! (I guess I just answered that for myself)

I should be doing martial arts tomorrow so look forward to that.

Not sure what Igor studied, but he has alot of good stuff so far.

Very cool, anything to try to learn to appreciate and figure people out, is a worthwhile thing to study and practice, in my opinion.

What martial arts are you practicing tomorrow. At times I miss working out with a guy I know who was teaching my kali, which is really awesome by the way, and stuff he figured out watching alot of video's on youtube.
But you should look into kali. I also like Peter Ralston and systema with vladimier, I think, they look interesting anyway.

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-10-2012

Basically a mix of stuff i've come across. As a base I use basic strikes, palms, elbows, knees, hammerfists. Add in pre-fight stuff, how to deal with it before it goes physical and controlling distance, footwork etc. And then add in different locks i've found effective and ways of controlling somebodies balance, taking them off balance, putting them down. And mindset, minimizing hesitation etc.

I pretty much have ended up taking a teaching role as there is nothing good I want to train in here and even though I haven't trained for ages what I know is more valuable than going to some dodgy TKD class.

It's getting me excited thinking about it, I haven't trained for ages. Except i'm waiting for a reply from the guy who wants to train. He keeps saying he is keen but it seems to not happen when I try to organize it, i'm gonna give him tomorrow as he said he would and then not try with him anymore.

Ok so were training at 3pm Smile Should be fun.

I haven't heard of Peter Ralston, just looked at some stuff, couldn't find much of him in action but it reminds me of a freestlye karate I used to do a bit. But as for systema, I reakon it's a crock of shit, it may look cool but would not work in reality.

This is the kind of stuff I like.. (After getting a TKD black belt I learnt more about reality from one of the Senshido dvd's than like 5 years of TKD!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IgCdpDDQSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xt8706J-aY

Unfortunately i've never found a class like it, and didn't quite get to the level shown in the videos, but I learnt alot from it.

-Ben

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-12-2012

I'm loving this so far.

I'm noticing what i'm learning i'm also experimenting and applying it, like it's just popping into my head, I was trying some of the rapport stuff when out, tried a few inductions.

And i'm noticing ways to practice are spontaneously popping into my head and i'm trying things, that is awesome.

It reminds me when I got good with pua stuff, I was taking little parts and practicing it seperately and that allowed me to improve alot.. and until now I haven't really been able to do that again, I seemed to have lost that ability due to impatience mostly. But now i'm able to be patient and take it in little steps it's like my best learning strategy is being utilyzed again.

I did my martial arts training yesterday, it's hard to really comment on the effects on that as I was teaching basic stuff that I know as I had a new guy, it may be hard to know the effects on that training for a while until I get to more advanced stuff with him or magically a good class appears which would be awesome!

-Ben

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-12-2012

So i've hit some kind of weird resistance. I can't explain it. I watched one of the dvds earlier then I went down the street, I just wanted to practice some stuff with body language and a method of rapport when you make eye contact with people. I was just focusing on girls. But I noticed that I was all ready to do it but when I come across a girl I would shut down, my breathing constricts and I kind of freeze and come up with excuses. Damn it.

So I just walked around for a while and ended up going home, then I had the idea 'what if I just practice doing this from my car, despite if they see me or not to get used to it' so I started doing that.

Anyway, I got home and I have been feeling very antsy.. kind of a weird nervous energy. I could either watch another dvd or practice this stuff, and it's leaning towards wanting to practice it, the desire is there strongly. But I just went on some chatrooms again and it's like i've gone totally blank and can't think of any of it, I didn't have that problem at all the other day when I did it. It's like everything i've been learning has suddenly disappeared from my head when i've wanted to go and apply it. Damn it.

Oh well maybe I should just relax, because I do plan to go out to the nightclub tonight and practice some of the rapport stuff.

-Ben

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - SantaRich - 07-13-2012

(07-10-2012, 12:35 AM)benjamin Wrote: Basically a mix of stuff i've come across. As a base I use basic strikes, palms, elbows, knees, hammerfists. Add in pre-fight stuff, how to deal with it before it goes physical and controlling distance, footwork etc. And then add in different locks i've found effective and ways of controlling somebodies balance, taking them off balance, putting them down. And mindset, minimizing hesitation etc.

I pretty much have ended up taking a teaching role as there is nothing good I want to train in here and even though I haven't trained for ages what I know is more valuable than going to some dodgy TKD class.

It's getting me excited thinking about it, I haven't trained for ages. Except i'm waiting for a reply from the guy who wants to train. He keeps saying he is keen but it seems to not happen when I try to organize it, i'm gonna give him tomorrow as he said he would and then not try with him anymore.

Ok so were training at 3pm Smile Should be fun.

I haven't heard of Peter Ralston, just looked at some stuff, couldn't find much of him in action but it reminds me of a freestlye karate I used to do a bit. But as for systema, I reakon it's a crock of shit, it may look cool but would not work in reality.

This is the kind of stuff I like.. (After getting a TKD black belt I learnt more about reality from one of the Senshido dvd's than like 5 years of TKD!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IgCdpDDQSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xt8706J-aY

Unfortunately i've never found a class like it, and didn't quite get to the level shown in the videos, but I learnt alot from it.

-Ben

Here is a, what I think is cool little exercise to learn following, mind you I have not tried it out, but seems intersting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm_KKZJ9SKc, those are two of Peter Ralston's students, yeah there is not a lot of him fighting, more like an unrehearsed dance it seems, but I have heard that he is the closest person to being an internal master martial artist that one might find. I did hear that from someone who trained with him so take that with a grain of salt if you want but I did not feel this person was lying to me. And I don't know if Systema is a crock of shit or not, but I guess they love love love their knife techniques, and if your good with a knife, well somebody holds me up with a knife I will just give them my wallet and walk away. But they do have a book, I think it is called "Breathing Secrets of the Russian Masters" which I would highly recommend to anyone, I don't know if you have done any breath work or training but it is amazing what starts to happen when one takes up a practice. Yoga has a whole art to breathing, pranyama I believe, don't know much about that though.

Conversational hypnosis sounds kind of cool, you should give an example of an induction or something to get a conversation started and where to take it, I am bad at that especially when I see a woman I am attracted to. If I know I am going out I will wear some AD products on my wrist and ask women how it smells and then ask them to rate it, but even after that not sure where to take it usually.

Glad the training went ok. I don't know how you feel as I would still be the untrained guy with my friend.

Later,

Rich

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-20-2012

I'm not convinced about internal masters unless I experience it myself. There is several breathing practices with meditation that are meant to be good, it sounds similar to that.

I still really don't know how i'd walk up and do conversational hypnosis in a normal conversation, though i'm only upto dvd12 of 37.. trying it online creeped them out.

But the first thing is getting comfortable as you can't think of things to say because of that discomfort, i'm doing a program that is building up to approaching and being more comfortable. Step 1 is simply getting out of your house everyday and walking around different places and just allowing yourself to feel what your feeling. Step 2 which i'm up to now is simply going and standing next to girls you are attracted to and feeling what you feel, it trains you to automatically walk towards them, as you can't start a conversation without doing that. The next step is asking a simple question and there's a few others but i'm not up to them yet. It's a book called "She's six steps away" and I believe those first few steps were missing from every other program i've done like this.

But I know the conversational hypnosis course is having an effect when i'm more relaxed i've been able to use it better, but I don't think it's really something you instantly put into conversation. You need the trust and comfort first.

Well I think the training is over, tried to ring him this week and he didn't reply, it pisses me off.

Anyway, to the maximum learning report... i'm trying to use it because i'm studying a business course at the moment, I just started it today and after everything i've studied and comprehended, i'm always studying new stuff and learning.. but this course doesn't make any fucking sense, things are all over the place and it's just not laid out in any way that I can see how to proceed properly.. and this course is meant to be run by the fucking government.

So it's really frustrating me, guess maybe i've got used to ways of learning that aren't the usual and this is the usual school system type crap and I can't comprehend it anymore.

I'm getting more keen for Alpha.. i've identified some stuff where i've been having problems with some people giving me crap and doing stuff, it improved alot during Alpha 2011 but the nice guy programming is deep so I look forward to changing more of it.

My problem is that i'm either passive and kind of take it or end up in a fight or get quite aggressive.. i've improved that from the past but still need work on the more assertive part without letting it get out of hand.

I've been thinking of starting John Alexanders book before doing the subliminal, i'm not sure if like 3 weeks before is too soon or not.

-Ben

RE: Maximum Learning 3.0 Journal.. - Benjamin - 07-25-2012

haha I was pretty frustrated when I wrote that last post. I tapped on it a bit and there was some past memories that was most likely causing it, I was quite smart at school and enjoyed it, but alot of bullying turned that around. I let that go and started to comprehend it.

I have stopped studying the conversational hypnosis stuff. I did some tapping with my own EFT coach around my business (EFT coaching) and lost the desire to keep up with conversational hypnosis and realized it was a something I hoped would help me 'fix' certain things because I was frustrated with my business, and tapping on it I realized my real love is EFT and that all of a sudden without that emotional part conversational hypnosis just seemed weird.

I've still been listening to the subliminal hoping it will help me with my business course. I got alot done in a short amount of time so that it good, but finding it hard to motivate myself to keep doing it.

Oh and I just realized, I ended up training again yesterday, turns out he was having personal problems but does want to train, and this time and the last time I was able to more easily put stuff togeter and just think a little about what I wanted to do and do it smoothly where in the past i'd write the whole lesson plan down.

I didn't realize until now, but I may be able to attribute some of that to Maximum Learning. The one thing with subliminals/hypnosis or anything, sometimes the changes seem so normal that your mind tries to deny the changes having been because of that. Or atleast mine does.

But in a few days i'm pretty sure I will drop this for my week off after finishing Ideal Weight and then starting Alpha 5.0.

I know it's better to do Alpha by itself. I don't know, if it's going to have a good effect on my martial arts training it might be good to continue Maximum Learning. I've got a few days to decide anyway.

-Ben