Subliminal Talk
Some questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Some questions (/Thread-Some-questions)

Some questions - Krypton - 06-26-2012

Hey everyone,

I'm planning to run BIATBW and Develop Irresistible Charisma simultaneously.

Is it ok to run these two simultaneously?

And if so, how long should I run one before switching to the next? I'll be playing them while I sleep mainly and will have some exposure during the day while studying and using my computer.

I've read that both types of subliminals (ultrasonic/masked) have their advantages. Would it be in my interest to switch between ultrasonic and masked?

I currently own BIATBW v7, but have not used it yet. What improvements have been made in v8 and what is it that now classifies this version as a B/D hybrid?

Also, have you received any recent feedback on Develop Irresistible Charisma? I can't seem to find anything.

Thanks. Smile

RE: Some questions - Tiesto - 06-26-2012

(06-26-2012, 01:52 AM)Krypton Wrote: Hey everyone,

I'm planning to run BIATBW and Develop Irresistible Charisma simultaneously.

Is it ok to run these two simultaneously?

Yeah, based on their type, running those two together is ok.

(06-26-2012, 01:52 AM)Krypton Wrote: And if so, how long should I run one before switching to the next? I'll be playing them while I sleep mainly and will have some exposure during the day while studying and using my computer.

It is better to run one for 8 hours straight, then move on to the other for another 8 hour. According to Shannon this will allow the subconscious to absorb the suggestion faster compare to switching around between the two every half an hour.

(06-26-2012, 01:52 AM)Krypton Wrote: I've read that both types of subliminals (ultrasonic/masked) have their advantages. Would it be in my interest to switch between ultrasonic and masked?

Not necessary to switch around between them, although when it comes to using the ultrasonic, make sure you have 20Khz capable speakers, the higher the better.

(06-26-2012, 01:52 AM)Krypton Wrote: I currently own BIATBW v7, but have not used it yet. What improvements have been made in v8 and what is it that now classifies this version as a B/D hybrid?

From my understanding, type D means manifestation, so it requires more focus and energy to use, but it also will help to bring result faster, in this case attracting women. Type B just works on changing your belief and mindset. This happens to be a Type B/D hybrid, which means it does both what a type B does combined with type D manifestation.

(06-26-2012, 01:52 AM)Krypton Wrote: Also, have you received any recent feedback on Develop Irresistible Charisma? I can't seem to find anything.

I haven't seen many reviews on Develop Irresistible Charisma, but it seems most of the guys here reported great results combining BIATBW with Aura of Sexiness.

RE: Some questions - K-Train - 06-26-2012

A member here by the name of Wildflower has used the Charisma sub and according to what he reported, people found him more likeable however if you do a search for "Charisma" and search for posts you'll probably get more results.

Also, since I've used BIABW previously, I would highly advise that you get the 4G version because the other versions were hard as hell to notice results from. In addition, the 4G upgrade makes it MORE POWERFUL and MORE LIKELY that you will see results. But as Tiesto said, AOS and BIABW typically work well together. But I'd advise using them for 3 months (100 days) to get the most out of them.

Last piece of advice...headphones/earphones...use em'. They cut down on the amount of time it takes to see results big time.

RE: Some questions - Benjamin - 06-27-2012

I don't really remember anyone using the charisma one, so Wildflower must be the only one who has reported it.

If you want those things it's probably better to do Alpha 5.0. I did 2011 and noticed massive changes. It's much more detailed and covers alot more than a single state program. And 5.0 is improved from 2011. I look forward to doing it in like 6 weeks.

As for ultrasonic or masked. I use ultrasonic at night because I don't think i'd be able to sleep with masked and used ocean surf (masked) during the day on my computer or whatever. I usually turn it down enough so it isn't overwhelming over whatever else i'm listening to or if i'm playing a game or watching a movie or whatever.