Subliminal Talk
Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set (/Thread-Complete-Self-Makeover-and-Body-Grooming-6-Stage-set)

Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - loveall - 04-14-2012

Hi
How would it feel if you were just attending a nice decent lovely romantic evenig with a perfect date at your dream spot and how would you feel to learn that your date is envy of you!! becuase insted of her YOU STEALED THE SHOW, you were that amazing lad with all perfect vibes and perfect settings, not just beacuse you are an Alpha Male but also beacuse your Appearence has that charm which speaks silentley yet in a high tone .

You were the one who every women adored around and each man felt jealous about becuse you had the perfect body image and body language, and you were just so well gromed and charming that your presence itself radiated wthout any conscious effort from your side

I have seen and myself personally feel that much of gaming and confidence in men has a very close relationship to thier beiefs and ideas about thier Body Appearence and Self Image wich also includes proper Grooming of our Bodies.

Many men are naturally Gud care taker of thier bodies and Image but generally the boys who lack confidence and courage usually i have noticed tend to also feel low about thier Body aperences as well as they do not have an idea of how to groom body and personal hygine

I would request a complete 6 stage program dedicated to wholly Body Imaging and Personal grooming which in my opinion will be a leading program complimenting with Alpha Male and SM.

Wether we agree or not First Impression is Last Impression in the minds of women at least. Before we approach her , she makes up her mind weather to entertain us or just Stray us away and it has all to do first and formost with our body image , body language and our Style grooming.

I feel a program is needed which deals a whole new level of Personal Quality handling of Issues such as

Body Image and Body Language

Accepting our physical self

Nurturing our bodies with right Excercises and right diet

Being Natural about our Body needs and comfortable with our own skin

Carrying our Bodies with grace and Gentleness

Appealing and charming Gestures and smile

Appropriate Dressing for a specific ocassions
Personal Grooming
'
Personal Hygine

Choosing the best products in market for men in order to remain up to date with style and fashion ( but with respect to considering the cost that each men can afford)

Dressing style ( choosing that which suits and fits best depending on our body and personality or that in which we feel comfortable rather than trying to showoff)

Being natural Stylist and experimentative.

Be always Presentable

Relaxed chilled and open

I feel it will be a gud initiative for all of us towards our real self devlopment afterally before we eat the candy we do consider its packaging. hehe

Reinventing our own styles at same time looking sensible

RE: Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - Benjamin - 04-16-2012

Yeah a subliminal on body grooming, what a waste of time. There is much better use of your 6 months than something like this.

And why does this post sound like spam. I was waiting for the hidden link like i've seen spammers do here.

-Ben

RE: Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - massagemaggie - 04-17-2012

A man who looks good is pleasant to look at, but it's a rather superficial admiration and in my opinion is not the determining factor in whether we want his company for longer. I think the feeling that you're looking for is probably better cultivated by developing your internal self, rather than grooming the external self to your idea of "perfection" and then feeling smug over the imagined envy of everyone around you. I say imagined, because not everyone cares about the physical perfection of other people. When I see that kind of thing, for example, my impression is that if 90 percent of this person's energy goes towards grooming -- what is there left to enjoy? A pretty picture only does so much. It really is what you're vibing from the inside that holds a woman's interest. Don't get me wrong, taking care of oneself is nice, but when someone's major focus is on their own personal appearance they are usually a complete bore. The kind of guy who admires his physique in the mirror while he's having sex, imagining how good he must look to me rather than focusing on the interaction (laugh, but it's happened once before). Females prefer for you to focus on them.

RE: Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - Ryan - 04-18-2012

I like the suggestion Loveall, however, if you used Alpha Male, Sex Magnet, and Woman Magnet, this will occur naturally. I know after 1 month of WM I always want to go buy new clothes almost immediately.

Ryan

RE: Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - loveall - 04-20-2012

(04-18-2012, 10:09 AM)Ryan Wrote: I like the suggestion Loveall, however, if you used Alpha Male, Sex Magnet, and Woman Magnet, this will occur naturally. I know after 1 month of WM I always want to go buy new clothes almost immediately.

Ryan

Actually to be honest I am a fat guy and I am a virgin yet beacuse somehow i am not very fashionable like other guys are, to be honest I am not a stylish guy as well as I do not have the caliblre like other guys have to attract women cuz they are so cool and chilled but i m more of like a big fat guy sitting somewhere in corner who is mocked by guys cuz of his weired looks
but i always wanted to be the slim hot guy but i dont know why my subconscious is just filled with Opposite of what i want.

I am also not good looking so i needed a programe whare i could change my subconscious programing. I have had enoug of Traumas in my personal life specially wih my family issues and carrier faliure as a result of all the stress and repeated faliur and no support from anyone i just feel lost in my life and i have never paid attention to myself cuz i was consumed by life's problems so never had chances to buy good clothes and never done things i wanted to do becuse of financial crisis as well as Traumatic conditions (CHILD Abuse and Dsyfunctional Family issues as well as no career devlopment)

so i also have my desirres to be fulfilled and just thought mabe something can help me to come out of stress and take care of myself and my looks too
I feel very inferior wen i go out becuse of my body looks and my clothing and I also want to carry myself real nice and smart way with slim and sexy body

do you thinks a guy who has been mocked and made fun by other guys and men almost wherever he go can ever turn around the table and be a Charismatic smart sexy being or its just a vauge dream?

It really hurts when others make fun about my looks ( Althoug i understand that I got that fat torso with wearied hair)
wats ur suggestion given my case
warm regards
loveall

RE: Complete Self Makeover and Body Grooming 6 Stage set - Tiesto - 04-20-2012

(04-20-2012, 08:13 AM)loveall Wrote:
(04-18-2012, 10:09 AM)Ryan Wrote: I like the suggestion Loveall, however, if you used Alpha Male, Sex Magnet, and Woman Magnet, this will occur naturally. I know after 1 month of WM I always want to go buy new clothes almost immediately.

Ryan

Actually to be honest I am a fat guy and I am a virgin yet beacuse somehow i am not very fashionable like other guys are, to be honest I am not a stylish guy as well as I do not have the caliblre like other guys have to attract women cuz they are so cool and chilled but i m more of like a big fat guy sitting somewhere in corner who is mocked by guys cuz of his weired looks
but i always wanted to be the slim hot guy but i dont know why my subconscious is just filled with Opposite of what i want.

I am also not good looking so i needed a programe whare i could change my subconscious programing. I have had enoug of Traumas in my personal life specially wih my family issues and carrier faliure as a result of all the stress and repeated faliur and no support from anyone i just feel lost in my life and i have never paid attention to myself cuz i was consumed by life's problems so never had chances to buy good clothes and never done things i wanted to do becuse of financial crisis as well as Traumatic conditions (CHILD Abuse and Dsyfunctional Family issues as well as no career devlopment)

so i also have my desirres to be fulfilled and just thought mabe something can help me to come out of stress and take care of myself and my looks too
I feel very inferior wen i go out becuse of my body looks and my clothing and I also want to carry myself real nice and smart way with slim and sexy body

do you thinks a guy who has been mocked and made fun by other guys and men almost wherever he go can ever turn around the table and be a Charismatic smart sexy being or its just a vauge dream?

It really hurts when others make fun about my looks ( Althoug i understand that I got that fat torso with wearied hair)
wats ur suggestion given my case
warm regards
loveall

I see that Ryan has already given you the right suggestions.

From your post it seems to me you really look down on yourself, I can certainly understand the pain of financial crisis, I had my times where money was not an issue, unlike my current situation now, if I were you I would focus on doing AM 5.0, you should even do a couple of runs of it, and then use subs that could help improve your finances, or maybe the other way around.

With 2-3 runs of AM 5.0, and then getting your finances in order with the wealth subs and Ultra Success, that would surely be more than enough to boost your confidence with the ladies, after that go have fun with SM 2.0.