Subliminal Talk
Journey to a Better Life! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey to a Better Life! (/Thread-Journey-to-a-Better-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-18-2012

Yes. The only time I have ever taken something out of AM when I upgraded it was when I removed the manifestation of women from AM 2011 and replaced it with the manifestation of a circle of supportive friends.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 05:16 AM)Shannon Wrote: Yes. The only time I have ever taken something out of AM when I upgraded it was when I removed the manifestation of women from AM 2011 and replaced it with the manifestation of a circle of supportive friends.

Very nice! Smile

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-18-2012

I make my scripts such that everything that goes into them is very solid. They therefore act as a base upon which to build, instead of needing replacement. There are some very old scripts I have upgraded which did need some optimized rewording, and of course the newest metascripting, but it's almost unheard of for me to remove something from one of my scripts. A lot of thought and consideration goes into them.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-18-2012

(09-18-2012, 05:48 AM)Shannon Wrote: I make my scripts such that everything that goes into them is very solid. They therefore act as a base upon which to build, instead of needing replacement. There are some very old scripts I have upgraded which did need some optimized rewording, and of course the newest metascripting, but it's almost unheard of for me to remove something from one of my scripts. A lot of thought and consideration goes into them.

Noted! Smile

I was doing a lot of thinking (as usual.. lol!), and it seems that my priority is to reprogram my belief that I can achieve anything and everything that I want to achieve, therefore the EIP 4G sub has become very attractive to me, but after your clarification that AM 5.0 actually includes EIP, then I'm thinking why not I just as go straight to AM 5.0, and take care a whole bunch of my other weaknesses along with installing the EIP belief into my mindset simply by running one program that handles all (AM 5.0)..

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-23-2012

Today I had a talk with my cousin, he just came back from Australia, he opens up his own business there as a Leadership and Success Coach, I had quite an amazing discussion with him and he opened my eyes and help me to see a lot of my flaws. Too bad I couldn't get a hold of him for too long because he has a lot of clients to take care of.

From our short meeting I realized more and more that I think too much, this cause me to be:
1. Indecisive.
2. Creating a lot of self doubts.
3. Getting affected by a lot of negativity from others.
4. Wanting to do so many things and end up getting confused what and where I should go first.
5. Waiting the right opportunity to come.

I realized that I have to make these changes within myself:
1. To be a quick decision maker, to follow through with my decision with 100% commitment regardless with what will happened.
2. Stop over thinking things which will lead to more self doubts.
3. To be able to see things as they are without attaching negative connotation to it.
4. Feel the fear and take action anyway, and constantly improving from my mistakes.
5. To realized there is no certainty, there is no right opportunity, the right opportunity is what I make it to be, so I should stop waiting for the right opportunity to arrive, and deal with whatever is in front of me first, while at the same never lose sight of my ultimate goal.

I'm sure there are plenty more flaws I haven't realized yet at this moment, and but just from this list alone is already very frustrating to me, and it is even scarier for me to make the necessary steps to create the changes I need to change. Right now I'm just feeling overwhelmed and overloaded with self realization, a lot of anxiety coming up from having to take the necessary steps to take me into unknown territory far from my comfort zone.

I am now becoming more and more convinced that the right subliminal I should pick to support me in this journey is AM 5.0, AM deals with all these problems I have and more, when it comes to subs I'm going to stop thinking about what subs I should use anymore, and now I will fully focus on just using AM 5.0, and that's it. If I think about it any longer, I will become confuse and indecisive again, so no more thinking which subs to use, I set my mind on it.

I also have some exercises to do given by my cousin, which is to practice to make 10 quick decision everyday, just do it and follow through no matter what happens, so I will this do also. Another exercise I will do is prioritizing, choosing 5 most important priorities in a week and "JUST DO IT" without thinking and talking myself out of it. Seems like a simple exercise but turns out not to be so easy for me, but like any exercise the more I do it and do it properly, the better I will get.

So much fear and anxiety I'm feeling at the moment, the strategy I will take to face this is to remind myself that I don't need to do everything all at once, learning to take small steps bit by bit everyday, and build my confidence as I go along.

This post will also be a reminder for me that this is what I have to do first.

I'm also nearing the end of my 6 months of BASE 3G, and I haven't felt many of the statements internalized yet, which I'm sure due to resistance, but it's alright, since now I know what is the next step to take. Starting next month it will be AM 5.0 journey for me, and from my previous experience I know that 4G subs works me (ASC), and AM is one the most powerful 4G subs there is, I'm confident that AM 5.0 will be able to support me in the right direction.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 09-23-2012

All of the actions you list as holding you back sound like items that can be reduced and eliminated with AM.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - K-Train - 09-23-2012

I agree with Sean, AM will definitely handle those issues for you. By the end of the set you'll be equipped to take on the world!

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Shannon - 09-23-2012

AM 5.0 is a wise choice.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-23-2012

Thanks guys! I'm excited to start on this subliminal masterpiece. Smile

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Sean - 09-23-2012

The excitement only grew, for me. I love AM5. I'm eager to see what stage 3 brings.

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Yuri - 09-23-2012

yup im very excited as well about stage 3

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Benjamin - 09-23-2012

Quote:AM 5.0 is a wise choice.

Yep definately Wink

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-24-2012

Looking forward to join the rank of Indigo MindLabs' Alpha Team under the guidance of Commander Shannon L. Matteson. Big Grin

RE: Journey to a Better Life! - Tiesto - 09-30-2012

Last Day of BASE 3G, on Monday night will be starting AM 5.0