Subliminal Talk
Path to Greatness - Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Path to Greatness - Journal (/Thread-Path-to-Greatness-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 12-30-2012

Happy New Year to everyone here at subliminal talk!

So an update as well.

I am experiencing yet again a down moment today because my funds as it seems have been dwindling down as I have yet to still find a job. I've been trying my best to get one and I was hoping I can get it by the end of this month but I was wrong. As such I will have to delay my order for Alpha Male 5.0

This has taken a toll on me because it is making me lose any hope. I know I can get past this but I still am trying my best to stop thinking about negative things and letting my fears to totally overcome myself. I have found also that I am punishing myself for being fired from my previous job. This is the main reason why I still cannot get a job. My two previous work experiences were only months so I'm having a tough time explaining my situation to the jobs that I am applying for. It's like I'm back to square one yet again.

I'm dealing today with this by trying to be busy with things and putting myself and mind towards the goals that I want to achieve. i don't want to welcome this New Year feeling down and depressed.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Tiesto - 12-31-2012

Happy New Year Bro!

Why not purchase Luck Magnifier instead, and use that to help you get more money to buy AM?

I also plan to utilize the help of LM, so that I can come up with the money to buy BAMM. Big Grin

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 12-31-2012

Javier, read your own signature.

Many were the times I applied for jobs in the past and heard nothing back. Many were the interviews I attended only to be shot down. Many were the jobs I had that were so bad I had to quit, or be destroyed mentally or emotionally. Many were the days I cried in frustration, or anger, or hopelessness at my situation. And yet her I am, on my way to wealth. There is truly nothing that can replace a stubborn, pig-headed refusal to give up trying.

The Ridiculous Sale will surely help you out. Just keep an eye on the price for AM 5.0 and see what happens. Who knows? It might go ridiculously low. Big Grin

Always have hope. Always remember that change is inevitable. Always remember that everything happens in it's time, and for a reason. And always remember that all things happen in cycles. Rejoice! The low point in the cycle inevitably leads to the high point. You will make it to your goals. Believe in yourself, be kind to yourself, always hold on to hope, and refuse to give up, no matter what happens. Success is inevitable for those who refuse to surrender.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - rayrocanaldo - 12-31-2012

(12-31-2012, 02:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: Javier, read your own signature.

Always have hope. Always remember that change is inevitable. Always remember that everything happens in it's time, and for a reason. And always remember that all things happen in cycles. Rejoice! The low point in the cycle inevitably leads to the high point. You will make it to your goals. Believe in yourself, be kind to yourself, always hold on to hope, and refuse to give up, no matter what happens. Success is inevitable for those who refuse to surrender.

That's good to remember and live.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 01-04-2013

(12-31-2012, 02:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: Javier, read your own signature.

Many were the times I applied for jobs in the past and heard nothing back. Many were the interviews I attended only to be shot down. Many were the jobs I had that were so bad I had to quit, or be destroyed mentally or emotionally. Many were the days I cried in frustration, or anger, or hopelessness at my situation. And yet her I am, on my way to wealth. There is truly nothing that can replace a stubborn, pig-headed refusal to give up trying.

The Ridiculous Sale will surely help you out. Just keep an eye on the price for AM 5.0 and see what happens. Who knows? It might go ridiculously low. Big Grin

You have always given me hope bro. Thanks a lot!
Anyway I seem to have missed the sale yet again *facepalm*
I have gotten sick just right after New Year's and it is only now that I am recovering. The pain was almost unbearable before though. I'm feeling better and its good that I wasn't hospitalized. But I still feel that I will have to take a few days to relax and rest. As such I also had to move some of my job applications.

I will do my best yet again to have that positive mindset to never give up.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 01-04-2013

And we had it running 2.5 days this time, too! I tried. Smile

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 01-04-2013

(01-04-2013, 09:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: And we had it running 2.5 days this time, too! I tried. Smile

Yeah man my sickness was definitely a bad timing. It was only now that I was able to use the internet. I guess I am really destined to buy the sub on its full price. I have my hopes still up that I will be able to afford it soon.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 01-04-2013

I find that when there are blocks like that... the timing isn't right. When the time is right, it will happen.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Javier Gerardo - 01-06-2013

(01-04-2013, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: I find that when there are blocks like that... the timing isn't right. When the time is right, it will happen.

I can't agree more man.
I will keep on striving and never give up.

Though my recently ended sickness has taken a toll on me it has given me a chance to reflect upon my current situation. I have seen that my neutral state or how I talk to myself daily each and every day is still full of harsh words, negativity, and putting myself down. I don't want to continue living my life like this. I want to always be positive in any situation and think "fuck it" even if others think I might be losing it.

As such I'm thinking of trying the Happiness and Joy or the Overcoming Fear v.1.1 (Anyway what is the big difference between Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear (4G/Type B) and Overcoming Fear Ver. 1.1?) or even the Luck Magnifier as Tiesto has suggested. What do you think? After that I promise that I can already afford AM 5.0 and use it.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - K-Train - 01-06-2013

(01-06-2013, 07:25 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: (Anyway what is the big difference between Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear (4G/Type B) and Overcoming Fear Ver. 1.1?)

From what Shannon has said, OF is more focused on fear whereas OGSF is designed to address a "web" of issues. So for instance, if you're the type of person who holds onto guilt or shame then OGSF would be better suited because it would disconnect you from those toxic and limiting emotions. From what I've read from your posts, especially those concerning women and approaching, I think OGSF would help the most but the final decision is of course yours.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 01-06-2013

What's so hard about understanding the difference between OGSF and OF? The difference is that one addresses guilt and shame simultaneously to fear, and one does not.

In your case, Tiesto, I'd say OGSF is much more likely to be useful to you, and that happiness and joy is only going to make you content without improvement.

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - K-Train - 01-06-2013

(01-06-2013, 02:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: What's so hard about understanding the difference between OGSF and OF? The difference is that one addresses guilt and shame simultaneously to fear, and one does not.

In your case, Tiesto, I'd say OGSF is much more likely to be useful to you, and that happiness and joy is only going to make you content without improvement.

I think the REAL question people have in regards to these programs Shannon is whether they'll miss out on doing one over the other. I think some people are confused about what they really need. Right now we've got about 3-5 people who have used OF but only one person right now using OGSF so hopefully when Sarge and some others give more feedback people can compare results and see which one fits them. On the surface, this is what I see.

Overcome Fear:

*One main focus-which is fear.
*Has a more success oriented script
*Has ONE line that addresses guilt and shame but that's it.
*Overrall script seems better (personal opinon)
*Self Confidence programming
*Gratitude and happiness programming

Overcome Guilt, Shame, and Fear:
*Deals with several emotions at once-fear, shame, and guilt
*Lots of gratitude, joy, and happiness programming.
*Seems to have a focus on balancing the person emotionally
*No success programming
*No direct self confidence programming. (meaning no statements that deal directly with confidence although use of the program would undoubtely increase confidence)
*Anti-manipulation statements

Again, I think it's just a matter of what you feel is needed and which script appeals to you more. It's almost like the debate between ASC and Extreme Self Esteem. But again, nobody is going to really lose by choosing one or the other IMO. The only reason I got OGSF was because it was on sale for like 4 bucks and OF was like 11. If the prices had been rearranged I'd have gotten OF instead.

I blame you Shannon for a lot of this madness to be honest. You make all this awesome stuff and you make us have to decide. Shame on you. Tongue

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Benjamin - 01-06-2013

Quote:I blame you Shannon for a lot of this madness to be honest. You make all this awesome stuff and you make us have to decide. Shame on you.

Hahaha it's one of these high quality probems! Tongue

-Ben

RE: Path to Greatness - Journal - Shannon - 01-06-2013

Quote:I blame you Shannon for a lot of this madness to be honest. You make all this awesome stuff and you make us have to decide. Shame on you.

Oh, didn't you know? I'm immune to guilt and shame. lol And I am shamelessly building all sorts of awesome stuff so that nobody who browses through the store can resist getting at least something.

So you're right. I am to blame. Too much awesomeness to choose from. What terrible first world problems. Big Grin