Subliminal Talk
Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. (/Thread-Shannon-I-just-had-an-amazing-idea)

Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - Spiral - 02-15-2012

Now I do not know how you script your manifest wealth programs but I know you've had some feedback about them not giving your customers the desired results and I think that's due to too much of false programming from society about money having power over us all powerful human beings. Maybe it's the way you scripted things for the manifesting to not work when it should have manifested great wealth within 4 years for your customers. (Specifically regarding become a multi millionaire within 4 years)

Maybe you have to get more realistic with it and start things small. You can create a manifest unlimited wealth school of sorts. You have multiple six stage sets that you literally only have to run once each.

Beginners class would be like manifesting pennies, nickels, dimes, and dollars. Hopefully by the end of six months the use would have manifested 100 dollars for each of those six months by the time they are through with the program. Who knows... depending on how the resistance is for each individual some may end up with over a grand of extra cash after those 6 months.

The next class focuses on manifesting more money such as specific bills like 10-20-100 dollar bills. The purpose of the first program is to increase the individuals confidence in themselves of actually having the capability of manifesting money as well as confidence in your wealth manifesting programs...

The next class and hopefully last of the set would include a seventh stage used for a refresher anytime you want to solidify the belief of manifesting money is easy and effortless for the individual because it's manifesting money is just a game. Like "i just find it fun to get a higher number in money every day." During this last class the user manifests hundreds of dollars at a time. This process could be the fastest most effective way of manifesting money in whatever way for your customers. Becoming a multi millionaire within 4 years may be a program that puts too much pressure on the sub concious but that probably depends on who uses it. I just came up with this idea after reading a blog and I figure when you take small steps for a certain amount of time confidence builds and with the subliminals you can speed up that process and the six months for each of these sets should be perfect.

This was just an idea but it made so much sense to me. I'll be working on consciously manifesting some dimes and quarters the first few months while on alpha.

Of course you might want to make one for each currency. But being this specific in the type of money might also be the answer to speeding this particular process up for your customers interested in the wealth programs.

RE: Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - Shannon - 02-16-2012

Some of what you are suggesting here has already been attempted, and discontinued, because people insist on seeing what they want to see instead of what I am telling them. I had a series of programs designed to, over time, bring a person up to X, then Y, then Z, etc. levels of income every 6 to 12 months. The problem was that and the complexity of the reality.

The real challenge isn't the manifestation, it's the complexity of the reality interacting with the manifestation. I ave been working on BAMM 4G for a long time now, in my head, and gathering information on how to build it. It's not all about manifestation anymore... it's got manifestation components, sure, but it's now more about training yourself to do the things that make the most sense towards becoming a multi-millionaire. The thinking, the attitude, the habits of those who achieve that goal without help, plus disconnecting, destroying and replacing the beliefs, ideas, attitudes, actions and responses that prevent that success.

The result is going to be at least a 12 stage set, and it's going to be ridiculously complex and difficult to build (to the point that I'm actually working on developing special new build methods for this program specifically), but it will be designed in such a way that the results will be there. You can't help but succeed when you put all your ducks in a row. Simply trying to manifest it doesn't knock out the limiting ideas, beliefs, attitudes, expectations and responses that put you where you are to begin with. That's where I went wrong last time.

So by removing those faulty/restrictive/negative factors, replacing them with what those who achieve this goal without help think/do/respond with/expect/etc. and the manifestation, plus a few other goodies, the next version of BAMM won't be a cake walk to build, and it will require a long time to use, but it will almost certainly work after that.

Basically it will be "Self Made Millionaire Training", and I don't know how long it will take for most people to achieve that goal with the program designed the way I am going to design it, but I know one thing.

I'll be using it. Every damned day.

RE: Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - Spiral - 02-16-2012

Haha. I have confidence in you Shannon and by god once it's released I'm using it too.

RE: Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - Benjamin - 02-16-2012

Wow Shannon, all these great products and your now talking about this potential product.. *twinge in the pants*

-Ben

RE: Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - ncbeareatingman - 02-16-2012

I hope you'll do and build the same thang fer manifest unlimited abundance and success
or "Be the Manifest Unlimited Wealth and Success you WANT"(that people'say' they want) AND OWN it deeply! dang the mad sceentists is at it again. bless you!! Keith.
P.T.: Post Thot- and in some way Im shure you will,cuz MUWAS,is different than BAMM4 years and vice versa but no doubt they're modular in thier applicabilities.

RE: Shannon, I just had an amazing idea.. - Tigurinn - 03-11-2012

I like this idea