Subliminal Talk
Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal (/Thread-Rocks-Money-Magnet-5-11G-journal)

Pages: 1 2

Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 08-24-2024

@Shannon

I ran Money Magnet this morning and fell asleep.

After waking up I'm feeling like... best I can describe it like a millionaire.

I've not a care in the world. Everyone I interacted with was happy to speak to me even The Wendy's worker who looked like she hated her life was extra apologetic on my wait time but I waited probably just 10 minutes. It didn't feel very long at all.

The restaurant staff at the BBQ place I frequent was extra attentive and my server said she like my shoes, she Noticed them when I walked in she said.

She made conversation with me and I noticed her nails and asked about them and she told me the color they're called etc. And talked for at least 30 seconds about how she made the decision to change them etc.

Then said Thank you.

I got double the food I usually get and On X4A-1511 I got 20% discounts which I kinda forgot about till now.

It's kinda funny cus I'd think Money Magnet would get discounts over X4A-1511 but I ain't complaining about it.

I'm looking forward to the next 4 months.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 08-24-2024

MM appeals to a different group of women for a different reason. Usually it's gold diggers who respond to the energy of MM.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 08-24-2024

(08-24-2024, 05:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: MM appeals to a different group of women for a different reason.  Usually it's gold diggers who respond to the energy of MM.

I can agree with that.

I was running X4A-1511 when I first met the server I'm referring. There was a slight difference in how she acted today but I was actually trying to see the difference so I could write this entry.

It was probably different to me because I'm using a different program.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Benjamin - 08-24-2024

It is funny how you can see different reactions in the same people depending on which program you use.

It reminds me of twice i've used a masculinity program and the very same woman who used to work behind the bar for years when I did security who I would usually say hi to or chat to still if I see her down the street.

Both times on the masculinity program she totally ignored me like I wasn't there. Interestingly she comes across as fairly masculine herself so it's like being in more of that polarity pushes her away. I'm not attracted to her at all, but it does annoy me because it's not like i'm a random stranger to her.

Or on DMSI years ago, started talking to a girl at the gym regularly. She had a boyfriend and I wasn't really trying to do anything with her but we would talk heaps at the gym. After stopping DMSI she would barely say anything to me.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 08-24-2024

(08-24-2024, 06:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It is funny how you can see different reactions in the same people depending on which program you use.

It reminds me of twice i've used a masculinity program and the very same woman who used to work behind the bar for years when I did security who I would usually say hi to or chat to still if I see her down the street.

Both times on the masculinity program she totally ignored me like I wasn't there. Interestingly she comes across as fairly masculine herself so it's like being in more of that polarity pushes her away. I'm not attracted to her at all, but it does annoy me because it's not like i'm a random stranger to her.

Or on DMSI years ago, started talking to a girl at the gym regularly. She had a boyfriend and I wasn't really trying to do anything with her but we would talk heaps at the gym. After stopping DMSI she would barely say anything to me.

It's definitely interesting. Since being off X4a 1511 the girls I had been texting with stopped texting me.

Oh well. 

The server today seemed like she was trying to figure out what's different about me. That's probably the difference now that I think about it.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 08-26-2024

(08-24-2024, 08:34 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 06:55 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It is funny how you can see different reactions in the same people depending on which program you use.

It's definitely interesting. Since being off X4a 1511 the girls I had been texting with stopped texting me.

Oh well. 

The server today seemed like she was trying to figure out what's different about me. That's probably the difference now that I think about it.

Okay it seems like while on X4A-1511 I felt like what's the point of getting these girls if Im not rich.

And my mentor said for me to date these 22 yr old girls I better have a crap ton of money.

I'm average monies. I was a personal fitness trainer and the gym shut down..

I'm 43 in 2 weeks.

I had issues with meeting women I was attracted to so X4A-1511 helped a lot.

I am probably going to wait 2 weeks and get back on X4a 1511 till X4A-1600 comes out.

If I get back on X4a 1511

How the hell do I execute consistently?

Cus only one hour of MM and it's like I was a new person.

The second day was very emotional though but MM was just digging stuff up.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 08-26-2024

(08-26-2024, 07:12 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(08-24-2024, 08:34 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote: It's definitely interesting. Since being off X4a 1511 the girls I had been texting with stopped texting me.

Oh well. 

Okay it seems like while on X4A-1511 I felt like what's the point of getting these girls if Im not rich.

And my mentor said for me to date these 22 yr old girls I better have a crap ton of money.

I'm average monies. I was a personal fitness trainer and the gym shut down..

I'm 43 in 2 weeks.

I had issues with meeting women I was attracted to so X4A-1511 helped a lot.

I am probably going to wait 2 weeks and get back on X4a 1511 till X4A-1600 comes out.

If I get back on X4a 1511

How the hell do I execute consistently?

Cus only one hour of MM and it's like I was a new person.

The second day was very emotional though but MM was just digging stuff up.

Aright, I think I understand now.  I wasn't sure before, but now I'm pretty darned sure that I see what I think I see.  Time for some harsh truth here.  

You are failing with women because you're needing to get them too much.  And to put yourself in a position where you can get them you have to have yourself and your finances handled.  You're running MM and you say you felt an immediate difference, but now you want to go back to X4A because the women are falling off without it.  So why did you stop using it in the first place?

Because even with the help of X4A, you're not achieving what you want with women.  Part of that is because you don't seem to be quite experienced enough with them, in certain direct ions (like communication), and part of that looks like it is because you don't have your self and your finances handled sufficiently.  So you went to MM, which made an immediate change.  But now...

You're not going to get results with X4A-anything until you fix one thing within yourself, and that is, you're not internally self supporting.  In other words, you're coming across as needy to them, and women can smell that shit a mile away, and it makes them run.  It is a testament to X4A-1xxx that you got as far as you did with that being the case, but as you can see, even that isn't going to solve your issue.

The only reason you're doing X4a is because you want women.  The only reason you're doing MM is because you want women.  X4A makes them respond because you're turning them on sexually, but it can't overcome neediness on your part.  MM can make you a millionaire, but if you're needy you'll just end up paying for sex.  Women don't care how muscular you are, how wealthy you are, how sexually aroused they get, how good you smell, or anything else, if you're needy.  The only women who will respond to neediness are those you pay for their company, or those who want to control, manipulate and take advantage of you for it.

So if you want to succeed with women, here's my advice based on my best understanding of what I have seen and what I can see so far.

Step 1: Put down the quest for a woman, completely.  Stop focusing on women, stop chasing women, stop looking for women. 
Step 2: focus on really understanding whatever it is that's making you needy for women.  Then, once you understand it,
Step 3: Focus on changing yourself in the right ways from needy to self supporting in the ways you need to be to get rid of that neediness.

You need to do to get women is to recognize that your efforts have failed and are failing because there is something you need to change about yourself, and no amount of anything else will fix this.  You have to make this change first, or you're wasting time and money, and you don't have time and money to waste.

This is why AM6 causes men to lose interest in women, even though a lot of them run it to attract women, which confuses a lot of them.  It is focusing you on yourself, and working on yourself in the ways you need to focus in order to achieve a self supporting state.  This isn't me telling you that you should run AM6, I'm just using it as an example.  But it is one option available to you.

Once you're no longer needy for women, it is VASTLY easier to get them.  I can tell you that from personal experience, and by watching hundreds of other guys go through this too.

Why are you needy for women?  Have you always relied on muscles to attract women, and didn't develop yourself further than that?  You don't strike me as the type who has had difficulty getting women in the past.  What's different now?

You also have the option of dropping the quest for women altogether and just focusing into yourself and making your money and living your best life, and women be damned.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Diablojack00 - 08-27-2024

(08-26-2024, 10:34 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(08-26-2024, 02:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Aright, I think I understand now.  I wasn't sure before, but now I'm pretty darned sure that I see what I think I see.  Time for some harsh truth here.  

You are failing with women because you're needing to get them too much.  And to put yourself in a position where you can get them you have to have yourself and your finances handled.  You're running MM and you say you felt an immediate difference, but now you want to go back to X4A because the women are falling off without it.  So why did you stop using it in the first place?

Because even with the help of X4A, you're not achieving what you want with women.  Part of that is because you don't seem to be quite experienced enough with them, in certain direct ions (like communication), and part of that looks like it is because you don't have your self and your finances handled sufficiently.  So you went to MM, which made an immediate change.  But now...

You're not going to get results with X4A-anything until you fix one thing within yourself, and that is, you're not internally self supporting.  In other words, you're coming across as needy to them, and women can smell that shit a mile away, and it makes them run.  It is a testament to X4A-1xxx that you got as far as you did with that being the case, but as you can see, even that isn't going to solve your issue.

The only reason you're doing X4a is because you want women.  The only reason you're doing MM is because you want women.  X4A makes them respond because you're turning them on sexually, but it can't overcome neediness on your part.  MM can make you a millionaire, but if you're needy you'll just end up paying for sex.  Women don't care how muscular you are, how wealthy you are, how sexually aroused they get, how good you smell, or anything else, if you're needy.  The only women who will respond to neediness are those you pay for their company, or those who want to control, manipulate and take advantage of you for it.

So if you want to succeed with women, here's my advice based on my best understanding of what I have seen and what I can see so far.

Step 1: Put down the quest for a woman, completely.  Stop focusing on women, stop chasing women, stop looking for women. 
Step 2: focus on really understanding whatever it is that's making you needy for women.  Then, once you understand it,
Step 3: Focus on changing yourself in the right ways from needy to self supporting in the ways you need to be to get rid of that neediness.

You need to do to get women is to recognize that your efforts have failed and are failing because there is something you need to change about yourself, and no amount of anything else will fix this.  You have to make this change first, or you're wasting time and money, and you don't have time and money to waste.

This is why AM6 causes men to lose interest in women, even though a lot of them run it to attract women, which confuses a lot of them.  It is focusing you on yourself, and working on yourself in the ways you need to focus in order to achieve a self supporting state.  This isn't me telling you that you should run AM6, I'm just using it as an example.  But it is one option available to you.

Once you're no longer needy for women, it is VASTLY easier to get them.  I can tell you that from personal experience, and by watching hundreds of other guys go through this too.

Why are you needy for women?  Have you always relied on muscles to attract women, and didn't develop yourself further than that?  You don't strike me as the type who has had difficulty getting women in the past.  What's different now?

You also have the option of dropping the quest for women altogether and just focusing into yourself and making your money and living your best life, and women be damned.

@Shannon

Sorry I clicked full edit and it messed things up.

In short.

I had no real issues getting dates or sleeping with girls.

When I lost my fitness trainer job I also quit Walmart and got a new job.

I moved back with my mom cus she is double amputee no legs. She's said she's getting older and needed me to stay with her so I just got rid of my apartment and moved back in.

My mindset started shifting and back when I went to eat and the crush was my server but she never came back to my table and other twin refilled my drink but my crush never came back there.

That was just crappy. I let that go. Next time I requested other twin.

And she asked Hey you asked for me. I said yeah and she said aww. 

The very next time. My crush was my server and things was normal.

I last 4 times I've been there crush was full or cleaning tables she didn't act like I was even there.

I talked to other twin a bit and went on my way.

Monday morning other twin was my server but my crush just worked in the kitchen but she spoke to me.

So I started feeling like crush or maybe both were moving away from me.

So I ran MM last night. I'm going to continue for 4 months.

I don't want the twins thinking I'm needy or anything.

I'm just gonna stay away for a little while.

That's better than making things worse by just being present.

Neediness  I'll work on that.

At the BBQ place the one gorgeous server that asked if I like her eye brows ... she hasn't changed her demeanor toward me and I feel comfortable and at ease there.

The gorgeous server is usually my server I walked in and she saw me and came right to me and asked if I had a server yet. I said not yet.   She said Okay I'll get you a drink.

This girl is 18-22 She mentioned college work.

So my issue is definitely around the twins maybe..

is it okay to do meditation while running your programs?

Heart beat meditation and visualized meditation would really help get rid of this neediness.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Topaz - 08-27-2024

Meditation is very good from personal experience AM6 can help with neediness to the point of doing the wrong things that might keep them away (too much out of reach)
Meditation on the other hand can make you a non needy player in the game if you understand what I'm saying...
40-70 minutes is the recommended time a day

But that's only if Shannon allows it on MM
I can also suggest mirror affirmations for building self respect but again I think meditation is the best
And not sure if mirror affirmations are allowed (probably not)

You fell from the pedestal dude need to find yourself respect again

(08-27-2024, 09:52 AM)Topaz Wrote: Meditation is very good from personal experience AM6 can help with neediness to the point of doing the wrong things that might keep them away (too much out of reach)
Meditation on the other hand can make you a non needy player in the game if you understand what I'm saying...

I can also suggest mirror affirmations for building self respect but again I think meditation is the best

@Topaz

Thanks I did heartbeat meditation where you lie down and listen to your heart beat.

I stopped when I started X4A-1000.

I just wasn't sure about a guided meditation either so I stopped it as well.

When you do that stuff regularly then stop eventually it catches up. 

Whatever the case may be Neediness has came up and I gotta stamp it out.

I've been looking for my own home but my mother will need to move in with me cus I have to care for her.

So that may still make women run too.

They'll sleep with a married man but the girls meet mom she's a very sweet woman. They see She needs cared for.

They still run.

The twins don't know My living situation we just went out once and sporadically they used to text me.

Staying away from the restaurant seems best for now.

(08-27-2024, 10:22 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(08-27-2024, 09:52 AM)Topaz Wrote: Meditation is very good from personal experience AM6 can help with neediness to the point of doing the wrong things that might keep them away (too much out of reach)

@Topaz

Thanks I did heartbeat meditation where you lie down and listen to your heart beat.

I stopped when I started X4A-1000.

I just wasn't sure about a guided meditation either so I stopped it as well.

When you do that stuff regularly then stop eventually it catches up. 

Whatever the case may be Neediness has came up and I gotta stamp it out.

I've been looking for my own home but my mother will need to move in with me cus I have to care for her.

So that may still make women run too.

They'll sleep with a married man but the girls meet mom she's a very sweet woman. They see She needs cared for.

They still run.

The twins don't know My living situation we just went out once and sporadically they used to text me.

Staying away from the restaurant seems best for now.

Money Magnet 5.11G seems to surround me in it's field and it put me right to sleep last night.

I definitely feel more up beat and positive after running it last night.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 08-27-2024

(08-27-2024, 08:54 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote:
(08-26-2024, 10:34 PM)Diablojack00 Wrote:

@Shannon

In short.

I moved back with my mom cus she is double amputee no legs. She's said she's getting older and needed me to stay with her so I just got rid of my apartment and moved back in.

My mindset started shifting and back when I went to eat and the crush was my server but she never came back to my table and other twin refilled my drink but my crush never came back there.

I last 4 times I've been there crush was full or cleaning tables she didn't act like I was even there.

Monday morning other twin was my server but my crush just worked in the kitchen but she spoke to me.

At the BBQ place the one gorgeous server that asked if I like her eye brows ... she hasn't changed her demeanor toward me and I feel comfortable and at ease there.

The gorgeous server is usually my server I walked in and she saw me and came right to me and asked if I had a server yet. I said not yet.   She said Okay I'll get you a drink.

Heart beat meditation and visualized meditation would really help get rid of this neediness.

Aha.  Now it makes sense.

I have been in your shoes.  Taking care of an aging ailing mother who was doing badly enough that I just moved back in to make sure I was sufficiently available for helping her.  There is very little you can do to get women when you're in that spot, as most women won't see you for the good man and caring son you are, or see you showing that you would take care of her under the same circumstances, thus showing yourself to be good husband material.  No, they see a grown man living with mommy, and run.  Every time.  The only thing I was able to accomplish during that time was with a woman who was my friend with benefits for a couple sex sessions before she fled, and with a woman I manifested into my life, with whom I had the right kind of karma to make a relationship of my desired type inevitable (although very expensive financially, emotionally, mentally and time-wise).

I suggest you avoid women you are needy for.  Let them go entirely.  If it is all women, work on yourself until you are not needy.

You should be okay to do meditations.

(08-27-2024, 01:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-27-2024, 08:54 AM)Diablojack00 Wrote: @Shannon

In short.

Aha.  Now it makes sense.

I have been in your shoes.  Taking care of an aging ailing mother who was doing badly enough that I just moved back in to make sure I was sufficiently available for helping her.  There is very little you can do to get women when you're in that spot, as most women won't see you for the good man and caring son you are, or see you showing that you would take care of her under the same circumstances, thus showing yourself to be good husband material.  No, they see a grown man living with mommy, and run.  Every time.  The only thing I was able to accomplish during that time was with a woman who was my friend with benefits for a couple sex sessions before she fled, and with a woman I manifested into my life, with whom I had the right kind of karma to make a relationship of my desired type inevitable (although very expensive financially, emotionally, mentally and time-wise).

I suggest you avoid women you are needy for.  Let them go entirely.  If it is all women, work on yourself until you are not needy.

You should be okay to do meditations.

Okay, thanks for that. At least I know now what's going on with me now.

I randomly found a dime at work today. I usually find pennies.

Thanks for the help.

RE: Rocks Money Magnet 5.11G journal - Shannon - 08-28-2024

That's how it usually begins. It seems to be a sign from the subconscious that the program is on its way. I almost never find change, aside from pennies. When I started using MM, I found a quarter on the sidewalk outside a bookstore and I think there were a couple other coins as well. A coin spill. Haven't seen that before or since, anywhere. From there for me, the coins stopped and other things began,. It started making changes to my thinking, and neutralizing my fears, which allowed me to make accomplishments towards wealth that were important. I also started having important "random" things show up, like my first tax refund in over a decade.

I can't say it will be exactly like that for you, but this seems to be how it starts.