Subliminal Talk
AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 (/Thread-AM6--11652)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

AM6 - Sky - 05-20-2024

Stage 1 - Day 1 - didn't sleep too well, but I still dreamed once I lowered the volume.

RE: AM6 - Topaz - 05-20-2024

Good luck man!!

I ran AM6 just once for me it was not easy but now I'm working on getting into a new area of business because of it.
So it does push a man to me more stable and independent it will certainly take more the 6 months.
That put aside let the journey begin...

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-20-2024

(05-20-2024, 06:15 AM)Topaz Wrote: Good luck man!!

I ran AM6 just once for me it was not easy but now I'm working on getting into a new area of business because of it.
So it does push a man to me more stable and independent it will certainly take more the 6 months.

Thanks, man! I'm excited! I know the journey won't always be fun, but I also want to become a more stable and independent man. I'm looking forward to the journey.

(05-20-2024, 06:29 AM)Sky Wrote:
(05-20-2024, 06:15 AM)Topaz Wrote: Good luck man!!

Thanks, man! I'm excited! I know the journey won't always be fun, but I also want to become a more stable and independent man. I'm looking forward to the journey.
It should certainly help with your desires!
Let's see how you react 
Can you please write your sub history?
Also your starting point

RE: AM6 - Frosted - 05-20-2024

Good luck man! I know AM6 can be tough, but at least you have some other subs under your belt first. You’re going to be a completely different person after AM6!

(05-20-2024, 06:38 AM)Topaz Wrote:
(05-20-2024, 06:29 AM)Sky Wrote: Thanks, man! I'm excited! I know the journey won't always be fun, but I also want to become a more stable and independent man. I'm looking forward to the journey.
It should certainly help with your desires!
Let's see how you react 
Can you please write your sub history?
Also your starting point

Yeah, for sure! I started with improve your grades and study habits(IYGSH) 4G in 2012, then I used grow taller 3G to no avail (probably because of deep rooted fear hear, can't wait to see if there's hope for us to still grow taller with 6G over the age of 25.) with IYGSH and later switched IYGSH in with maximum learning speed(MLS 4G). Got great grades due to IYGSH. Then I used EPHRA Version 1, then LTU 5G, Grow Taller 5G for half a year to no avail ( I know I needed longer time on this but my mental health on this sub got really bad probably due to some deep rooted fear, because I felt like shit on this sub), then MLS 5G and had sleep issues due to volume calibration being wrong on my laptop and deep rooted fear, and then I went back to EPHRA 2.0, then I ran AM5.0 successfully and changed a lot (I had trouble handling it but somehow got through it). Then I went back to EPHRA 2.0 for more healing and felt like I lost a lot of the AM5.0 effects or they went dormant. Then I ran MLS 5.5G and had sleep issues but didn't feel much change other than talking faster without being able to control my nervousness or tempo. Then I ran AM6 up to stage 3 and failed when I had bad mental health symptoms resurface again probably due to deep rooted fear that I had from a bad childhood. Then, I went to therapy and psychiatry and stopped subs for a while. Then I ran EPHRA 2.0, then LTU 5.75G, OFV4, MLS 5.75G,  LTU again but only stage 7, OGSF V5.9G, ARL (Attract Romantic Love) failed at that due to fear and obsession), ran LTUV6 stage 7 again, and now onto AM6! I've come a long way. Hope this answers your question. I still have confidence issues and back track what I say a lot because I'm afraid of verbal backlash and perception and so on and so forth. I started out with huge anxiety low self development and awareness, and changed a lot along the way. My starting point started with a focus on grades and graduating college. I'm in grad school now and now as you can see am on Stage 1 of AM6.

Let me know if you want any clarification about my starting point or my sub history.

(05-20-2024, 11:25 AM)Frosted Wrote: Good luck man! I know AM6 can be tough, but at least you have some other subs under your belt first. You’re going to be a completely different person after AM6!

Thanks Frosted! Really appreciate it! I always read your journals. They help me refresh and gain perspective on how the subs develop us as human beings. Thank you for the support!

Thank you for sharing!
It looks like you have done a lot
Hope to see you go through the whole program this time and it will be interesting to see what you think on the other side
I was a bit disappointed maybe because I've expected just one run through to do it all...
I'll run it again or the new version probably in 2025

(05-20-2024, 02:56 PM)Topaz Wrote: Thank you for sharing!
It looks like you have done a lot
Hope to see you go through the whole program this time and it will be interesting to see what you think on the other side
I was a bit disappointed maybe because I've expected just one run through to do it all...
I'll run it again or the new version probably in 2025

happy to do so! Yeah, it'll probably take more than one run through. It's all about the journey. I'll keep posting.

RE: AM6 - Sky - 05-21-2024

Day 2 Complete - I dreamed about becoming intimate with beautiful women. That was nice. I'm not sure what the healing and clearing stage has to do with that, but there must be insecurity around beautiful women or something related to being a self-sufficient man.

So I have to repeat day 2 because I saw that for some reason on VLC on my iPhone 15 plus that the am6 sub repeats starting at the halfway mark, so to fix the issue of the mp3 file repeating at the halfway mark, I decided to make stage 1 a playlist that loops repeatedly instead of playing directly from the song menu for stage 1.

RE: AM6 - Frosted - 05-21-2024

I had glitches from VLC too. Try Fileplay.

RE: AM6 - Topaz - 05-21-2024

Use Samsung music

(05-21-2024, 12:21 PM)Topaz Wrote: Use Samsung music

Will do if Fileplay doesn't work. Thank you!

(05-21-2024, 12:15 PM)Frosted Wrote: I had glitches from VLC too. Try Fileplay.

Thank you! I downloaded file play!