Subliminal Talk
DMSI usage - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DMSI usage (/Thread-DMSI-usage)

DMSI usage - tmp17 - 04-29-2024

how to get the best out of DMSI. i have been using the hybrid trickling sound flac for a month for around 5-6 loops overnight and sometimes 1-2 loops in daytime. i do 6 days on and 1 day off.

I do see some results but want to get some tips and ideas from the community. Of what best works and so on. And how to optimize it.

Would appreciate if people can share. thanks.

I have used OFv4 for around 5-6 mths in the past.

I think i have read most of the DMSI threads. I don't feel tired or exhausted or hungry or so. though i don't eat much. Nor do i hardly get any dreams or so. Which i used to get in OFv4

RE: DMSI usage - Benjamin - 04-29-2024

Hi,
If Shannon doesn't see the post in a few days then it may be best to post it here https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-Thread-Vol-8

As he is on there regularly answering questions, and may miss threads on the less used forums.

RE: DMSI usage - thectexperience1 - 04-29-2024

(04-29-2024, 08:05 AM)tmp17 Wrote: how to get the best out of DMSI. i have been using the hybrid trickling sound flac for a month for around 5-6 loops overnight and sometimes 1-2 loops in daytime. i do 6 days on and 1 day off.

I do see some results but want to get some tips and ideas from the community. Of what best works and so on. And how to optimize it.

I think i have read most of the DMSI threads. I don't feel tired or exhausted or hungry or so. though i don't eat much. Nor do i hardly get any dreams or so. Which i used to get in OFv4

Of course there are always so many variables going on with the person behind the forum post, but my first thought is you need to be patient. As you probably already know, it has self-improvement elements that are designed to build you up over the course of months. There's also an inbuilt paradox with DMSI, which is that looking around all the time to see if it's working or wanting it to work real bad are not very sexy ways to be thinking and behaving. Let it happen.

RE: DMSI usage - tmp17 - 05-01-2024

(04-29-2024, 08:05 AM)tmp17 Wrote: how to get the best out of DMSI. i have been using the hybrid trickling sound flac for a month for around 5-6 loops overnight and sometimes 1-2 loops in daytime. i do 6 days on and 1 day off.

Thanks a lot Ben for the suggestion, i have posted in the thread you had suggested.

RE: DMSI usage - tmp17 - 05-01-2024

(04-29-2024, 11:27 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote:

Of course there are always so many variables going on with the person behind the forum post, but my first thought is you need to be patient. As you probably already know, it has self-improvement elements that are designed to build you up over the course of months. There's also an inbuilt paradox with DMSI, which is that looking around all the time to see if it's working or wanting it to work real bad are not very sexy ways to be thinking and behaving. Let it happen.

Thanks buddy for your reply. I did not know that there was "self-improvement elements" in DMSI which is interesting and good to know. Haha .. thanks for highlighting the paradox, yes its pretty tricky.

Have you used it before, how was your experience?. 

RE: DMSI usage - thectexperience1 - 05-01-2024

(05-01-2024, 08:11 AM)tmp17 Wrote:
(04-29-2024, 11:27 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote: Of course there are always so many variables going on with the person behind the forum post, but my first thought is you need to be patient. As you probably already know, it has self-improvement elements that are designed to build you up over the course of months. There's also an inbuilt paradox with DMSI, which is that looking around all the time to see if it's working or wanting it to work real bad are not very sexy ways to be thinking and behaving. Let it happen.

Thanks buddy for your reply. I did not know that there was "self-improvement elements" in DMSI which is interesting and good to know. Haha .. thanks for highlighting the paradox, yes its pretty tricky.

I used it for a little while and noticed some things, but then realised I'd been garbling the audio with low-fidelity bluetooth. Posting about it didn't seem right seeing as it wasn't a proper run-through. Looking forward to giving it another go some time.

There's an X4A v DMSI comparison on the shop page. The gist of it is that X4A is plug-and-play and will work while you're "on" it. DMSI is feature rich and goes to work on you for the long term, and so it takes more time to power up.

RE: DMSI usage - tmp17 - 05-04-2024

(05-01-2024, 11:44 PM)thectexperience1 Wrote:
(05-01-2024, 08:11 AM)tmp17 Wrote: Thanks buddy for your reply. I did not know that there was "self-improvement elements" in DMSI which is interesting and good to know. Haha .. thanks for highlighting the paradox, yes its pretty tricky.

I used it for a little while and noticed some things, but then realised I'd been garbling the audio with low-fidelity bluetooth. Posting about it didn't seem right seeing as it wasn't a proper run-through. Looking forward to giving it another go some time.

There's an X4A v DMSI comparison on the shop page. The gist of it is that X4A is plug-and-play and will work while you're "on" it. DMSI is feature rich and goes to work on you for the long term, and so it takes more time to power up.

Good to hear that you used it before. Do share some your experience when you use it next time. 

Thanks i will check out that comparison page. Yes, i am looking for more long term solution.