Subliminal Talk
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 (/Thread-Emotional-Pain-Relief-Healing-Aid-4-0)

Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Zane - 09-19-2023

I know this is gonna sound depressing but ever since I lost my both parents in the pandemic I have lost myself. I really dont know what has happened to me. I have been damaged. I look at myself in the mirror and I see a worthless and useless person.
I have lost interest in everything. I am not the man I was 2 years ago. I have never used EPRHA sub before. I thought about using it but I wasnt sure. I am now absolutely emotionally broken. Feels as if I have lost all the progress I made years ago. 
I have been to jail twice in the last for false accusations and it has traumatised me. Meds/Psychiatrist ...nothing works.
Idk what else to say. Just this is where I will begin my healing phase.
Doing 1 loop daily, seems to help me sleep and relax me well.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Shannon - 09-20-2023

It is horrible that you lost both your parents to the pandemic. I'm sorry for your loss.

But... why use v4.0? Why not subscribe to the latest version? And why not use it according to the instructions if you're going to use v4.0?

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Zane - 09-20-2023

(09-20-2023, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is horrible that you lost both your parents to the pandemic.  I'm sorry for your loss. 

But... why use v4.0?  Why not subscribe to the latest version?  And why not use it according to the instructions if you're going to use v4.0?

I am tried in past using 5.5G and getting used to increased loops is tiring.. my subconscious backfires… Today I listened to 2 loops and I am feeling nauseous.

I am going thru financial hardships that’s why I can’t use latest version

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Shannon - 09-21-2023

(09-20-2023, 08:00 PM)Zane Wrote:
(09-20-2023, 11:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is horrible that you lost both your parents to the pandemic.  I'm sorry for your loss. 

But... why use v4.0?  Why not subscribe to the latest version?  And why not use it according to the instructions if you're going to use v4.0?

I am tried in past using 5.5G and getting used to increased loops is tiring.. my subconscious backfires… Today I listened to 2 loops and I am feeling nauseous.

Just so you know...

EHPRA v4 is in 5.75.2G.  We are now of course on 5.11G, which is light years beyond that.  The last EHPRA is not yet upgraded to 5.11G, but it will be.  

You're using this program at 1 loop a day.  The instructions say to use it 5 loops a day.  You're saying that at that level you get reversal resistance?  Maybe I can find the right settings for you to use to get the results.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Zane - 09-21-2023

(09-21-2023, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-20-2023, 08:00 PM)Zane Wrote: I am tried in past using 5.5G and getting used to increased loops is tiring.. my subconscious backfires… Today I listened to 2 loops and I am feeling nauseous.

Just so you know...

EHPRA v4 is in 5.75.2G.  We are now of course on 5.11G, which is light years beyond that.  The last EHPRA is not yet upgraded to 5.11G, but it will be.  

You're using this program at 1 loop a day.  The instructions say to use it 5 loops a day.  You're saying that at that level you get reversal resistance?  Maybe I can find the right settings for you to use to get the results.

Yes, I will be very grateful to you@Shannon

I want to inform you that on more than one loop all I do is sit in bed and wonder what life has done to me and I become a victim. Yesterday all my siblings were supporting me but I told them I just need 24 hours. They gave me sleeping pills and today I am fine. Listing 1 loop daily again.

Again I want to thank you again...As world has been not nice to me for past 2-3 years.

RE: Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid-4.0 - Shannon - 09-23-2023

(09-21-2023, 10:19 PM)Zane Wrote:
(09-21-2023, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just so you know...

Yes, I will be very grateful to you@Shannon

I want to inform you that on more than one loop all I do is sit in bed and wonder what life has done to me and I become a victim. Yesterday all my siblings were supporting me but I told them I just need 24 hours. They gave me sleeping pills and today I am fine. Listing 1 loop daily again.

Again I want to thank you again...As world has been not nice to me for past 2-3 years.

To be able to help with this, I need to understand better how long you used the program according to the instructions, and when that started and ended.