Subliminal Talk
OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb (/Thread-OGSF-Neutrino-Bomb)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 09-29-2023

(09-29-2023, 08:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: First, TID doesn't mean you need to shorten anything.  It means you're going to run the program again soon.  TID, by it's very nature, is the result of using the program, and gets stronger the closer you are to pressing "play".  You'll have the same experience of TID by shortening the days, because you're still going to "press play" again.  The days off give you time to rest, unpack and execute.

Second, OGSF is designed to be subtle and unobtrusive so you can achieve the program's goals as easily as possible.  That seems to be working well for you.

Gotcha. I was under the impression that TID during days off was caused by fade out of the instructions. I'll keeps days off as is.

The subtleness of OGSF is making it the best experiences I've ran to date. It appears to make changes much harder to counteract by the subconscious, something that has always been an issue.

On that note. I also think that there is a bit of a disconnect that has hindered sub results over the years. I sometimes hear others with ADHD say they can feel a bit ambiguous or disconnected from themselves. I find this plausible as I have felt something similar. It doesn't seem to bother OGSF though.

Saw this morning that USLM was released. It's a personal favorite of mine and I've always enjoyed running it. After OGSF I might try it out before getting back on Maverick.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 10-06-2023

Days off were good and quiet.......until this morning. Had an incident that triggered a very raw amount of shame, and it was something very minor. However, the emotions of shame were so visceral making me think that this event had touched a nerve of sorts and really spun me up. Location wise, the shame was felt a lot in the guts so it's a deep one to be sure. I think I was supposed to start tomorrow but I didn't care and I fired up OGSF today. OGSF didn't fully cover what was going on but it has subdued it from being an 8 out of 10 down to 3. With time I assume this will be resolved but damn that was a potent amount of feelings. I can kind of understand why I blocked out some of these emotions in the first place now.

OGSF really made itself known on my off days. Low emotional turbulence, really observing and thinking at work, which has boosted my productivity quite a bit, I am less tolerant of peoples emotional bs but feel calm at the same time.

Overall OGSF has been working well for me. I would love for the changes it makes to be permanent as they increase my quality of life quite substantially. There are a few other things but I'm sitting on them for now to make sure what I think is happening really is.

Onward and upward.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 10-14-2023

My days on were a mixture of good and bad. However, some of that bad can be attributed to external factors so it's hard to get a good read on how this cycle went.

Starting to think differently and ask questions. For me, I know I'm changing when I'm starting to think differently in an "organic" fashion so to speak. I'm not forcing new thoughts, they come naturally as a situation arises that causes me to think. Starting to question some things about my life that I'm not fond of has led to some internal frustration but at the same time I'm not a fan of everything that's happening in my life and I'm starting to desire some improvement. I can see US/LM being a good sub to run after this one for sure. My maverick rerun is going to have to wait a bit longer.

Starting off this cycle I was feeling like my phone might be too far away and that is cutting some power from it, now on the last few days I think it might be too close. Switching from headphones on older generations to a phone on the new ones has been a bit tricky for me as I'm finding that every sub has a distance sweet spot for me so far. I'll have to experiment a little on my next days on.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 10-19-2023

So either my days off interrupted a major work in progress, or I my phone was too close. I think it's the latter. My days off were some of the most difficult to date on any sub. I'm pretty sure the exhaustion from having the phone too close is still going on a little. I might take a few more days off to rest up as this was not an easy week.

If it was a major issue it doesn't seem like a big deal to wait a few more days. It's not going anywhere and neither am I. However, that was some of the most difficult exhaustion from a sub I've ever had. I can handle 1 or 2 days of tiredness, which is what exhaustion was on previous subs, but not 4 hard days of it and now some fading and less tiresome exhaustion.

OGSF seems to be doing good things as I really haven't regressed into any bad GSF habits on the days off.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 11-30-2023

It's been over a month since my last update.

Reason being was that I was getting some rather deep irritation and just a sense of malaise that would not go away. I thought it was OGSF at first but then it progressed for almost this whole month. Finally getting to the bottom of what it actually was and it turned out that it wasn't OGSF that was causing it.

Despite this last month's difficulties not being due to OGSF, it was difficult to see what was going on so I decided to wait until the dust settled.

At present, I am on my 4th day off and I'm seeing some improvement but the pace at this point has slowed to a crawl, or, I'm not currently moving forward at this point in regards to fear. I am unsure as this sub is still smooth and I have a hard time tracking progress.

Considering hybrid format at this point in time to see if it will move things along.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 12-02-2023

So going through the OGSF page to see if it has state shifting as I wanted to try running the special meditations and was checking to see if OGSF has state shifting. I was pretty sure it did, but I checked anyways.

While I was rereading the description I came across this statement. "A: This is an extremely powerful program. For most people, it will be very obvious when it is doing it's job. You may experience periods of irritability, tiredness or anxiety while using this program."

This would pretty much sum up my last 1 1/2 months on this sub. No I have gone through a few rough patches on subs but none have lasted more than 4 days. It's been close to 45 days that I have been experiencing difficulties on this sub. I thought it was health-related but it may be been entirely sub-related.

Today is supposed to be my first day on but I'm not sure if I want to run it so I could give myself a little time and perspective. However, interrupting a subliminal's work in progress has never been a good idea especially when it's fear related.

It's been a hard slog on this sub for me which has been made more challenging as my previous sub was OPH; that made me feel good in a broad sense.

Feeling very fatigued on this sub, but I know that it's working on something deep. I just wish it would work a little faster.

All that being said I've noticed I don't react entirely like I used to my common fear triggers and it's a clear sign of improvement, it's just taking a while to get there.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Shannon - 12-03-2023

(12-02-2023, 07:46 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: So going through the OGSF page to see if it has state shifting as I wanted to try running the special meditations and was checking to see if OGSF has state shifting. I was pretty sure it did, but I checked anyways.

While I was rereading the description I came across this statement. "A: This is an extremely powerful program.  For most people, it will be very obvious when it is doing it's job.  You may experience periods of irritability, tiredness or anxiety while using this program."

This would pretty much sum up my last 1 1/2 months on this sub. No I have gone through a few rough patches on subs but none have lasted more than 4 days. It's been close to 45 days that I have been experiencing difficulties on this sub. I thought it was health-related but it may be been entirely sub-related.

Today is supposed to be my first day on but I'm not sure if I want to run it so I could give myself a little time and perspective. However, interrupting a subliminal's work in progress has never been a good idea especially when it's fear related.

It's been a hard slog on this sub for me which has been made more challenging as my previous sub was OPH; that made me feel good in a broad sense.

Feeling very fatigued on this sub, but I know that it's working on something deep. I just wish it would work a little faster.

All that being said I've noticed I don't react entirely like I used to my common fear triggers and it's a clear sign of improvement, it's just taking a while to get there.

"I wish it would work faster," he says.  LOL!  My friend, when it comes to fear, the sub doesn't decide how fast it works - you do.

The irritability type experience results when the sub achieves that razor's edge balancing act where the subconscious is executing and making progress, even though it really doesn't want to, and it's unhappy to have to face this.  Push too hard and it overloads and shuts down.  Faster is up to you and your individual needs; what YOU can handle.  Not me.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 12-13-2023

(12-03-2023, 01:03 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-02-2023, 07:46 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote: So going through the OGSF page to see if it has state shifting as I wanted to try running the special meditations and was checking to see if OGSF has state shifting. I was pretty sure it did, but I checked anyways.

While I was rereading the description I came across this statement. "A: This is an extremely powerful program.  For most people, it will be very obvious when it is doing it's job.  You may experience periods of irritability, tiredness or anxiety while using this program."

"I wish it would work faster," he says.  LOL!  My friend, when it comes to fear, the sub doesn't decide how fast it works - you do.

The irritability type experience results when the sub achieves that razor's edge balancing act where the subconscious is executing and making progress, even though it really doesn't want to, and it's unhappy to have to face this.  Push too hard and it overloads and shuts down.  Faster is up to you and your individual needs; what YOU can handle.  Not me.

Yea I was definitely complaining.

I've never gone through such a prolonged period of difficulty on a sub and it was certainly getting to me. There were a few physical issues compounding it I think? It can be hard to tell if it was entirely sub-related as well because of my health journey that is still ongoing, but improving Smile .

Anyway, after that little stint of complaining it seemed to break finally. In the last stint, there was a sensation in the front of my brain that seemed to feel like the very definition of stress. Not fear, but stress. With a little breathwork, I was able to "pop" it out of my brain/head and I haven't been struggling since.

Resolution  Yeye

It must have been a very primal fear. Something so deep that all that time was necessary. I feel a bit more complete these days like some part of me is reintegrated into the whole. 

More outgoing, even on difficult days, happier, and background stress is considerably less.

It was hard but I'm glad I didn't jump to USLM because I thought about it.

Since then it's been quiet and some days I forget to run it or it might not be necessary to run anymore?

I'm still going to put in my 6 months and assess if I should continue running it.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Shannon - 12-13-2023

Good stuff.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 12-19-2023

(12-13-2023, 02:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Good stuff.

Indeed it is.

experimenting with hybrid this cycle as I feel like I've stagnated a bit. I was only able to do hybrid for 2 days before I felt the fatigue kick in from the intensity of hybrid. Despite only 2 loops, hybrid seems to be ramping up the results. depending on how long the results last I may stick with a 2 days on/ x days off cycle for a while. I'm thinking it'll be around 5 or 6 days off like normal. Pretty tired at the end of the day.

RE: OGSF; Neutrino Bomb - Chris P. Bacon - 12-21-2023

OGSF has surprised me

Throughout most of my life, I have always thought of myself as a nice guy, the kind that finishes last. Well now that guilt, shame and fear are pulling back I find myself not falling into that category anymore.

It's a little shocking as it hit me today, that I'm not a nice guy. Along with the pulling back of this facade, I've taken into account both good and bad qualities that have been brewing under the surface of the nice guy mask. Good; my humor is even better because I'm not scared of what people think. Bad; I have some emotional patterns that I have to address and some anger from all the stuffing and resentment over the years.

On the DISC/SCID test, I have always tested very high in the dominant trait, 96/100 score to be precise but I was a bit perplexed as to why it never showed up in my life. Most chances I had to be dominant, I recoiled. It would be nice to grow into this and use it well.

Its cleared up my thinking quite a bit and it must have taken considerable effort to suppress a trait that is that strong in me, if the DISC test is to be believed.