Subliminal Talk
Another Maverick... (...journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Another Maverick... (...journal) (/Thread-Another-Maverick-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 05-13-2023

A series of events, thoughts and emotions led me to switch to Maverick.
I know.

I was keeping this journal to myself. Interesting things started happening and I decided to share.

May 5th
I find myself deciding that whatever and whoever keeps me down and is not beneficial in my life is out of my life.

May 11th
I had a lot of insights the last few days and I noticed that these insights are habits and behaviors that somehow I keep mental notes of (they are mentally "saved"), and they will be my subconscious actions in the future. 
One thing that made a big impression was the following thought: I am getting older and slower and less energetic and losing mental clarity. It is better to push myself in terms of self healing and exercising right now that I have mire control over than in the future and reach a level which I will better myself physically, mentally, emotionally. This push will put me in a situation which I will be sick or very tired or mentally incapable for some days at a time but it will be controlled and I will recover. In the future it will be much more difficult to recover from any physical, mental or emotional burden even if I want to or it might even be irreversible. 
I also understand that this is not something I should do deliberately but myself wants and will plan to do automatically.

2nd entry:
I feel pity for me. For who I am or better said what I am not. Not successful, without great achievements, etc. When I am out I hope I don't see anyone I know from the past because if I do and they see who I am now and who I was supposed to be, I will feel shame. 

3rd entry:
I had the thought, that I want every single minute of my time to be doing something to move forward, to achieve anything, even something small. And when I am tired or don't know what to do to just rest so that I have energy for when I know what to do and use that energy. Seeking to be more efficient. Also I noticed I stopped watching reels and shorts and all these time-consuming stuff. I read more books and spend my time more efficiently.

May 12th
I woke up thinking and feeling I know more of who I am. 
It's the first time that I can recognize my level of who I am or better said where I stand on the scales of how masculine I am and successful and sexy and funny and smart and all these things we subconsciously rate ourselves. But I believe we don't know the right rating because it is filtered. And for me in this instance, it is not. The liberating-good thing on this is that I can now work on all these aspects. I find myself in acceptance to where myself stands on these scales and I can now work to improve them.
The other thing I liked is that finally something took my ego and shook it enough and made it back down a bit and be more "honest". People around me were always saying I don't have an ego. But I was always seeing a big well hidden ego. And the bad thing about this is that it was using all this energy and effort to create characters and thoughts and actions which kept these identities running for others. So much waste of energy. So much waste of life!

2nd entry
I find myself in great confusion. It is pushing me to be someone else. Changing my character, way of thinking, way of acting.

May 13th
I was having the thought that I should stop talking. Not just because talking creates conflicts. Which is my personal experience. But because of the obvious observation, at least for me, maybe that's my "reality", that people do not listen, they just talk. They want to say their "thing".
In general, I want to stop talking as its a waste of energy, effort. Talking is so cheap these days. Everybody talks and says whatever. There is no something constructive to it, just distractions and waste of energy. 

And at this point I want to say that all these thoughts and suggestions coming up through this program, I am not going to forcibly apply. I think, don't know if I am wrong, that this is what Duke and Shannon was referring to when they were mentioning about getting in this program's way. I am not taking notes or liking or considering the suggestions which come up through the program so that I will apply them in my life. I just let them pass through my mind and if they somehow get integrate very well. If not that's fine. At the end of the day I am running a premium subliminal program, not reading a good habits book. That's the way I see it. Of course if a suggestion is obvious and to the point like the one I had to start using my time more efficiently then I just follow. And to be honest, that suggestion excited myself so much which I didn't even need to put any effort for it to be "integrated" or to act on it at all.

2nd entry: 
I observe that the shame I was feeling about not being successful and what I wanted to be is now a driving engine for changing. The last two days I have done a lot improving my job, side hustle and read a ton of productivity articles I had bookmarked for months now.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 05-28-2023

May 18th
I'm feeling frustrated by people around me. I think it's triggered because of people in my city and country. I believe they are fools not cooperating with each other and making each other's lives a living hell. I just feel I don't deserve this. General interactions and social interactions, are creating challenges and problems in my life for no reason.

May 24th
The last few days, I have not been very tolerant with people. Couldn't take anything naive, discussions or actions. I have been a bit bold expressing alpha male qualities. People's reaction to me was showing more respect and opening up, being more straightforward and serious in our communications. Nothing big about this but I liked it as it happened on a couple of occasions.
Also, for the last week or so, I have been frustrated with my financial situation. I spend most of my day thinking about ways to increase my monthly income, at least double it.
Today is my ON day and I didn't want to listen because I am bored of it being two loops, at least that's what I tell myself. Patiently waiting for it to be just one loop.
I also noticed that since the 15th I had a huge surge of sexual energy, power. And this power has been subsiding the last 2 days.

May 26th
Things are not going well with my current work occupation and guilt is hitting me again. I feel unworthy and that I need to up my status on this matter.
That sexual energy was back this morning.

My mind is trying to figure out a way out of my unsuccessful life. To improve my financial status, my health, low energy, and other aspects of my life.

The changes in mindset and in my thinking that I observe are very deep and make me curious if I am going to be reading this journal a year or some years from now and realize that all these were the stepping stones to my great success/transformation.

May 27th
Found a practice that possibly magnifies my vitality, sexual energy. This practice has the potential of creating a huge breakthrough in my life. I found several other such practices in the past which I didn't follow up with as I couldn't complete them because of various reasons/excuses. This latest one is simple and its author explains how all other practices didn't work for him but this one did. Sounds too good to be true and the obvious marketing trick of them all. I will go with it for at least a month and observe. Even though you have to practice again and again to improve the practice itself first before judging/noticing the results, the first day it gave me so much vitality/energy already. I felt like I was 10 years younger for the whole day. I slept for only five hours and woke up on my own, fully fresh and rested. At night before going to sleep I was not tired at all. This is very rare, especially the last couple of years.

I mention the above as I am wondering if Maverick has some kind of manifestation module and made this happen. I have been struggling for years now to improve my energy levels and vitality. I found a lot of practices, none were good, straight-forward and easy to do. And not just that. It was perfect for me as for this practice you need to be very good at visualization, great focus while meditating (and in general, proficient with meditation) and energy sensitivity. Everything which I am good at, as a result, had quick success.

The other thing I want to mention is, I have been listening to Maverick for less than a month... almost a month. Among other things, my thinking changed tremendously. It matured more. I am way more down to earth, I have been rethinking many old decisions and choices and I see how I would do things differently. I can't imagine what a huge impact this already has and most importantly will have on the rest of my life. It's like if I could see the two parallel lives of mine, one with Maverick and one without, they would be two very different lives. And this is only a month of listening and from what I read the first 3-4 months are a warm-up for what is coming. One can only wonder.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Duke.Togo - 06-01-2023

Love the update and your perspective change. I'm excited that more people are posting on the forum about their experiences. I always told Shannon that this sub is gold, and it's too bad more people aren't using it. I hope they give it a chance, as I think they will be amazed at the changes that Maverick will bring into their lives.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 06-04-2023

(06-01-2023, 07:44 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Love the update and your perspective change.  I'm excited that more people are posting on the forum about their experiences.  I always told Shannon that this sub is gold, and it's too bad more people aren't using it.  I hope they give it a chance, as I think they will be amazed at the changes that Maverick will bring into their lives.

Hey Duke. Happy you are around reading our journals. And also grateful to you, for being a part for the delivery of this program!

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 06-04-2023

I apologise for the bad English and entries being upside-down.  I'm on vacations and don't have my PC and time to write properly. Posting raw draft notes, especially for today's entry.

June 4th
I have read some posts from others doing Maverick and I had the urge to post on the forum. Maverick was always cryptic for me. Duke's descriptions, the product's descriptions and some of the journal entries from other users. Now that I am a user of this program I understand when I read these descriptions and they don't seem cryptic anymore.
I am glad I started Maverick and to be honest I am glad I ignored all precautions and warnings of Shannon. Did't listen to if this is true and that is true, Maverick is not for you. In fact this might be true in terms of the results I will have from Maverick but sticking with OGSF and other healing programs for the next couple of years until I am ready... Well I have been working with myself with coaches and mentors and healers for the last fifteen years. Today I feel less ready than I would ever be. Every time I get deeper it gets worse. I believe I would never be ready. I just thought life is small and I have been taking several actions, doing a lot of effort and giving thousands of dollars the last decade to improve my life. As of that I decided to just go with it. Not in the sense of merely giving it a shot. I knew it was going to be good knowing Shannon's work but I didn't know if it will be what it was promised. In fact I didn't think it will. And probably I am naive one month later to say that it's what it was promised. However I am feeling, I am sensing, I have a deep knowing that it will be so much more. If you are familiar with Shannon's programs promising results by the end of after the end or 2-3 runs of a program, imagine a program you are going to run for 6 months at first and then use it long-term for I don't know how long, maybe 1 and a half year but on a month's usage you are seeing profound changes. Not results. Because results will come through the changes that already happen as time goes by. And to give you just one single example of a change (in my case) which will surely have profound results: Remember that wrong romantic relationship you were involved with which took you 5 years back? That wrong career choice? That person who scammed you? That's one of the changes which happened for me. I can now protect myself from these mistakes. I don't know how to explain it but I am thinking differently, being very wise on that matter. For you might be some other change of behaviour. But it will be radical for your life.

I was skeptical to post the above as 1. A lot of people have been hyping maverick lately and 2. It would seem that we are trying to advertise it. 

I want to write stuff like Determine wrote:
"Honestly everyone should be on this. It's magnificent!" and "Hands down best subliminal I've ever run, it's powerful and it's amazing." Because they are true for me as well.

Well I am not trying to sell it, just stating what really is going on with my Maverick experience. I am glad I waited some time to read about other people's experiences as it talks something about my discipline but I am also glad I risked the money and time on this program.

One other important point I want to mention is how smooth the changes happen. I mean they changes in behaviour are profound. Even when I felt forced it wasn't anything pushing me. It was leading me. No resistance, no bold, persistent and paralyzing emotions. However a lot of thinking.

Lastly I decided to start recording what changes happened to me which will have impact on the rest of my life.

1. Some kind of masculine character building up. Anyone knowing about the subconscious, this is huge on its own. Seems to be early and ongoing process as it is slowly shaping but still I can see it already existing and giving results.

2. Vitality through the roof and suddenly as an extra found a Taoism practice which, I listen to Maverick or not in the future, will ensure this high level of vitality and sexual energy. So much high sexual drive, vitality and energy that I am in the process of managing/handling to other areas of my life rather than having sex and social and energetic for no reason every day.

3. Profound wisdom on decision making. On that aspect I want to say, I am very insightful person, analytical (obviously) and I have always provided insights and advice to people around me. These advices and insights I was pushing to people and even if they were correct they were ignoring. Since the last two weeks, same advices, same insights, people are asking me in advance for these and are following. Something changed in the way I express myself, my way thinking, reasoning.

4. Some new level of resilience. I don't panic when aspects of a situation go south, I have patience, I focus on a solution and execute. For me I call this moving forward as on my life I have been stuck or moving slow on many matters.

5. Respecting myself, my time, my energy more. With whatever that means. For example blocking toxic or unproductive activities, friends, conversations, actions, etc.

There are other changes as well but I didn't include everything for now for various personal and other reasons.

June 2nd
My new way of thinking makes me aware of the beta male mindset I have-had and how i was doing things, don't know how to define it differently. I notice myself making mental notes how to react the next time but on some matters i am deep in patterns I believe is difficult to change from one day to the other. 

June 1st
I figured that I practically respect my time , actions and energy a lot more. I don't blindly follow what others say or suggest. I examine if it serves me first. Even though that now I understand how much I have been doing this I should improve this matter a lot more.

May 28th
The average sex I have is once a week. Lately it's been three times a week, wanting to be even more but trying not to as I understand this energy comes from Maverick to use it for other things and not having sex like a rabbit.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 06-17-2023

June 10th

Lately I have been finding it difficult to keep track of what is going on. Things are happening, I notice my behavior on some matters is different but I don't have the a reference to express exactly what is happening. Just the general theme: I recognize them as some kind of alpha male or other qualities being expressed and the one thing that makes it easy to understand what this program does in its original description: I do my own thing, I am in my own world. As I don't want to be obsessed with it I don't investigate.
I liked what Duke posted about month four about chasing stuff and on fourth month you don't chase any more, things come to you. This will greatly benefit my current behavior. I'm only early on second month now.

June 11th

I am experiencing cravings, wanting to listen more. To experience more.
I always find excuses for not executing my very good business ideas. Excuses like I don't have sales or marketing skills to follow through. At last I find myself wanting to stop with excuses and throw myself on any course of getting these skills just to get started. There are business ideas I shared in the past with individuals who followed through and made careers out of them.

June 12th

I am very frustrated at my past self. About my choices. I see how I am having hard time because of them and I am thinking about ways to undo them somehow. One thing is certain. I don't want to make the same naïve decisions again. And I find myself thinking what can I do to avoid such in the future. I am thinking of how to be conscious each time and not make naïve decisions beforehand.

In terms of the decision making frustration I decided to make a decision making protocol I will be following. Even though I said I will not intervene with what Maverick is doing I find this situation really important. I will intervene in the way that I will do something supplementary. If Maverick stirs in another direction I'll just go with that.

June 15th

The last few days I have been away from home, out of my comfort zone and had no conveniences ( not because of maverick). I was kept very busy but today I could stay at one place and catch my breath. I had an amazing dream last night with Maverick looking for a solution for one of my justified fears about protecting myself. The solutions were correct but surpass limits I can't go into right now (even some were a bit extreme, border line legal). Now that I am more relaxed I find myself in some frustration and deep thinking about things which I need to change but I don't know how. Even though I don't feel good about this I am grateful that at least Maverick keeps me on my toes and does not keep me in the dark. I prefer the harsh truth and awareness. I have been burnt a lot of times when I didn't have enough awareness and didn't known the truth. And last point is that I am more inclined now to say that it is not maverick that does this or that but I do. I feel more integration of the program as me doing things rather than them being externally triggered by the program.

June 16th

I have a really hard time controlling the sexual energy I have been getting through Maverick and the Taoism vitality practice I have started doing lately. My energy, vitality, and healing is great but I have very strong non-stop sexual urges. I read about a practice of calming down this energy and I am currently working on it. Most probably I am supposed to use/drive this energy in other areas like a business or sports but I don't know how to do this for now. No exercising allowed by my doctor and no business idea on the horizon.

June 17th

I have put on some serious weight the last three weeks. Not sure how much exactly but it could be 4-5 pounds. It is from emotional eating and I am not sure why this is happening. I feel guilty and ashamed about putting on this weight and I am wondering what caused it and how this got out of my hands so fast and so easily. It's like I am eating because I am missing something in my life or something doesn't work and I use eating as safety. It could be because of my uncertain financial situation.

Update:
So I have been studying various systems and resources to figure out how to control this energy I have now. And while watching a video, the prestigious, successful Master (I won't mention the name as it might be breaking a forum rule) said that if you don't spend the energy you collect, it is stored as fat on the body and you put on weight. Well, this might be what is going on with me. I started the second practice I do for vitality exactly three weeks ago, when I also started eating more and putting on weight. So if that's it I have to either stop doing the practice (and do only when needed) or need to figure out how to spend this energy.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 07-04-2023

June 21st
Lost control of my daily routine, my purpose. I won't call what is going on a state of confusion. I will call it "emptiness'. Wake up, do some daily ritual, some basic obligations, eat, watch TV, bore to death and wait for time to sleep. I still catch myself stopping me from anything which will be a waste of time but at the end whatever I do is a waste of time. I have some thoughts of studying and acquiring some new skills. Even though I do very small steps like 30-40 mins of study per day is very minimal in comparison to the time and energy I have. What stops me is procrastination and some kind of thought blockage in the mind.
Eating habits and cravings are better since I stopped that vitality-energy practice but still not controlled/ideal.

June 22nd
One day I want to thrive, the other I am bored of life and don't know what I am doing with everything.

June 23th
I want to mention that I am being even more honest with myself. At the beginning of my journey with Maverick, during the second week, I recorded that my ego took a hit and I was being more honest of who I am and who I am not. Back then I remember when the truth about different things about myself was revealed, it was a bit hard to learn about them. At this phase even more are revealed but I accept them easier.

June 25th
I find myself wanting to evaluate everything I do in terms of what it offers me in life long term. And when I say everything I mean whatever I study, work on or spend time on or interactions with others.

June 28th
I can't be sure about this but I believe Maverick is making me frustrated on some matters in my life that I need to take care of.

June 29th
The last few days I find myself in an increased level of anxiety, worry and I feel frozen up in terms of can't/won't do anything, think of anything. I believe this is some kind of fear. I feel paralyzed. I procrastinate and I spend my time and energy on distractions, watching movies and playing video games. I am even thinking of starting baking desserts ffs ahaha.

July 3rd
Today was the last day of 1 whole loop. I feel happy its going to be just half loop from now. For some reason I feel that this (1 loop) was too much. I think my brain needs some space to breath and put things in order, prioritize, analyze, whatever it does anyway.
Also, lately, I think I lost my ability to understand and report of what Maverick is doing exactly. Because it is doing so much..., too much..., on so many different areas. This might be the reason of several others are spacing out their journaling posts as well. Imagine building a new city and working on all kind of different projects like stadiums, authority offices, residential areas, schools, hospitals transportation system, and so on... all at once. That's what it seems Maverick is doing for me. Working on so many aspects, all at once and at some point it will start "releasing finished projects" one after another.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 07-06-2023

July 6th
I feel that I need a break from Maverick. My mind can't catch up. Tomorrow is the first day of lowering to half a loop. I have been following the instructions to the T.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - Duke.Togo - 07-07-2023

If you feel like you need a break, take the break for a few weeks and then start your loops again. Let Maverick process.

It is a very big, very comprehensive sub. You should absolutely take your time with it.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 07-07-2023

(07-07-2023, 04:40 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: If you feel like you need a break, take the break for a few weeks and then start your loops again. Let Maverick process.

It is a very big, very comprehensive sub. You should absolutely take your time with it.

Thanks for the input Duke. I did the recommended change to half loop today. I will see how the next 7-8 days work out and if I still feel like this I will do a two week break before I resume.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 07-17-2023

July 17th
The switch to half a loop seem to have so far given my brain the space it needed.

In general, I don't know what is happening and what maverick does, I just keep going.

There are possible big changes being brewed in my life which will result (faster and way more effortlessly than they would have) because of maverick.

In regards to something Duke said on his post on 21st of November 2022:
Quote:"Want to know what true freedom feels like? It's when you know you can walk away from anyone or anything without thinking twice about the what if. And the reason why you won't ask that what if is because you already know you can go farther and higher than you have prior to that."

I am experiencing this very case on actually two different occasions in my life right now and I don't give a single f. And these occasions are on matters that would shake an individual's self and life to the core. But I don't care. Because I know I can go further and higher. And its Maverick made me think like that, react like that, even trigger these occasions. (PM me if you want me to share more specifically what these two occasions are so that you understand how deep and important they are). This is very freeing and I didn't know I am thinking, acting and being like that until after I read this post. 

I am wondering how many other things are different about me which I didn't notice or will ever notice but just experience the benefits of. The changes are so subtle you might not notice. To you it will seem you were like that or you were that always. Only others will notice.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - KingDavid93 - 07-27-2023

@racktree

How are you playing Maverick?

Are you listening on your phones speakers or using earbuds?

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 07-28-2023

July 24th
During the last month i experienced fear in various forms. And I am writing about it now. Why? I don't know why. This is weird. I knew what was happening, I was working through it, experiencing it but never associated as something possibly going on because of maverick. As I said it was manifested in different ways and at different levels. I am not going to record all of occasions and ways it manifested as i don't remember all and it will be injustice to record some things here and there that make no sense. However lately, since previous week it has been expressed as social anxiety. Being extremely shy and anxious like i was when i was a little boy and as a teenager. Today at some point when all this became obvious I was like wtf. I immediately made the switch in terms of i'm a big man, done so many things why do I feel like that. And anxiety gone in an instance. Maybe the breakthrough subconsciously happened and then lead to the realization today, that moment.

And while I am on this case; That's what i'm talking about when I say Maverick works on many things on the background and you don't know what and when is going to be handled. Shyness, social anxiety, fear of survival and so many other things which have to do  with being a solid character, fearless, have been a struggle for me. This is foundations which were compromised and are liability for me.

July 25th

It seems I was right about yesterday's insight. The social anxiety went away. Not a 100% but 90%. Im a different person. Funny how I didn't realize that earlier. Hopefully Maverick did some magic during this time.

July 28th
This feeling of wanting a break from Maverick started again. Gladly another 2 30-minute listens and then I will follow Duke's recommendation of taking a break.

RE: Another Maverick... (...journal) - racktree - 08-04-2023

August 4th
Today was the last listen of the 3rd month (half loop listen). Going for a 4-week break.

The last 2 months have been challenging. Events took place which were difficult for me to overcome. Other circumstances which were too much to handle. At first when such events and situations were taking place I remember thinking that it was bad they are happening now I am being trained with maverick because they are keeping me busy and focused on negativity and hardships rather than my mind being available to be trained. Long story short, today another event took place which was less severe but similar to an event which happened before I was on maverick. I took this event hard and I had this thought again. "Another hardship while on maverick...", and then it hit me. Such an event, and even a more difficult one did happen before maverick and i didn't take it that seriously. A domino of thoughts came up while reviewing and rethinking all the other challenges I experienced during maverick. I understood that if I was not on maverick , I would take things easier, differently and they wouldn't have this bold impact on me emotionally.

I concluded that maverick seems to be keeping me on my toes on areas of my life which I was dangerously relaxed on and let them running on pure luck. I won't go into a long post with details but I was compromising myself heavily. Compromising my safety, security and financial situation.

I'm here again, beaten up and on a dead end, for a third time in two months. I hope what I am experiencing is in fact what is needed to make a change because deep inside I wish maverick would swing a magic wand and make me the man who would handle all these somehow or else I will be having a very hard rest of 2023 as I am feeling heavily beaten up already. The latter seems more probable...

I am also wondering if anyone else on maverick is having a similar experience.