Subliminal Talk
Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) (/Thread-Shedding-My-Cocoon-Of-Self-Created-Limitation-OGSF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) - ncbeareatingman - 08-08-2023

Ben is your Brithday on the 7th, the 8th or the 9th, the reason I ask is one) I AM just seeing this now at 9:10 Pm Eastern Standard time, USA and yawl are I believe a 1/2 day ahead of Us, so I don't know if I did not see "MY B-days' today message somewhere on the Forum, or its listed in your personal profile or what? Hence my question.

None the less, Happy early middle or late birthday to Ya Man. GO smoke a Cigar, growl ,grunt and Celebrate, your Manly POWER !! :-)

RE: Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) - Shannon - 08-08-2023

Happy birthday, old man!

RE: Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) - Benjamin - 08-09-2023

Thanks guys.

Quote:Ben is your Brithday on the 7th, the 8th or the 9th, the reason I ask is one) I AM just seeing this now at 9:10 Pm Eastern Standard time, USA and yawl are I believe a 1/2 day ahead of Us, so I don't know if I did not see "MY B-days' today message somewhere on the Forum, or its listed in your personal profile or what? Hence my question.

None the less, Happy early middle or late birthday to Ya Man. GO smoke a Cigar, growl ,grunt and Celebrate, your Manly POWER !! :-)

The 8th, so was yesterday in my timezone. It comes up somewhere on the forum but I can't remember now, otherwise nobody would have known.

RE: Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) - Benjamin - 08-09-2023

Quote:Ben, thank you for taking the time to write this out.  I know it's very personal for you.  Few things I'd like to respond to.

Thanks Shannon, interesting. I'll give it a go, though I already have alot of problems sleeping so i'm not sure how audible voice would go, that's why I generally use ultrasonic.

And how would this go along with my subliminal usage? Wouldn't it also count as mind programming?

Ok so after that intense trauma come up and out of my body I must have been processing for a few days. I felt crap all weekend, mostly played Baldurs Gate 3 and couldn't bring myself to do much else, though I did still do my usual things and some work. Also felt antisocial, and anxious. Each night for about 3 nights I thought "why am I playing this for, i'm not even enjoying it" but then i'd get drawn right back the next day.

It passed yesterday and I looked forward to training and felt much better. And I didn't play it at all nor have much desire. I did a bit today, but still got other things done.

RE: Shedding My Cocoon Of Self-Created Limitation (OGSF) - Shannon - 08-09-2023

(08-09-2023, 12:37 AM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Ben, thank you for taking the time to write this out.  I know it's very personal for you.  Few things I'd like to respond to.

Thanks Shannon, interesting. I'll give it a go, though I already have alot of problems sleeping so i'm not sure how audible voice would go, that's why I generally use ultrasonic.

And how would this go along with my subliminal usage? Wouldn't it also count as mind programming?

Audible voice takes some time to get used to, but you will acclimate.  You don't need to have it very loud, but you do need to have it clearly comprehensible.  It is mind programming, but it's not going to contradict anything you're using.  It would be akin to adding a 14.4KBps dial up Internet line to your high speed internet connection on your computer.  Not going to require much additional processing power.