Subliminal Talk
4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing (/Thread-4Kingdoms-Optimal-Physical-Healing)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - 4Kingdoms - 04-14-2023

Hybrid Trickling Stream - 25 minutes of listening time
5 Days ON - 2 Days OFF

Week 2 - Day 1
Backstory - 
When I was 17 y/o I t-boned a van.
When I was 24 y/o I was rear-ended by a Jeep.
When I was 30 y/o I was on the roof, slipped, and landed on the ground on my back.

On my 2 days break from listening.
The first-day break from listening, my back felt uncomfortable.
On the second day break, my back was in pain.

After 25 minutes of listening to Optimal Physical Health and the pain was gone.
My back is stiff. 
It feels like I'm going through the healing process as I did in my youth.

The issues I had on Week 1 did not come back. 
Still feeling great in those areas of my body!!

My Mom doesn't know what we are listening to.
I asked, "How do you feel, Mom?"
She said, "I feel fantastic!"
(keep in my she is blind and can't read this journal)
She repeated what I wrote in my journal - Week 1 - Day 3 - post #12

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - RTBoss - 04-16-2023

Great results!

Just wanted to comment, as I also have "front pocket" hip pain (glad yours is gone!) - sounds like you have/had trochanteric bursitis.

Looking forward to reading more!

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - 4Kingdoms - 04-16-2023

(04-16-2023, 07:40 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Great results!

Just wanted to comment, as I also have "front pocket" hip pain (glad yours is gone!) - sounds like you have/had trochanteric bursitis.

Looking forward to reading more!

It's nice to know it has a name and I am glad it is gone!!

Until you press play and listen to a 25-minute run of Optimal Physical Health...
and experience the instantaneous results, it is difficult to comprehend what I write in my journal!!

Hybrid Trickling Stream - 25 minutes of listening time
5 Days ON - 2 Days OFF

Week 2 - Day 3
My back feels normal, I feel fantastic!!

The Grounding Shield
I was cleaning my yard this morning.
A duck with her brood of ducklings (12 ducklings) sat next to me as I cleaned up the yard.

My neighbor opened his door and his new puppy ran straight to me and let me play with him.
The puppy was the same size as the ducklings, he fit in one of my hands and I have small hands.

When the puppy was tired of playing, he ran back home.
He completely ignored the duck and ducklings only a couple of feet away.

Today was the first day I saw these animals, so I am a complete stranger to them!!

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - Shannon - 04-25-2023

Getting curious what's happening with you. I know I am seeing some rather surprising results, how are yours going so far (and your mother's)?

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - 4Kingdoms - 04-25-2023

(04-25-2023, 05:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: Getting curious what's happening with you.  I know I am seeing some rather surprising results, how are yours going so far (and your mother's)?

We are currently on our 2-day break from Week 3.

We both feel fantastic!! 
No aches or pains.

I was seriously considering stopping since our issues are resolved.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - Benjamin - 04-25-2023

(04-25-2023, 05:43 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 05:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: Getting curious what's happening with you.  I know I am seeing some rather surprising results, how are yours going so far (and your mother's)?

We both feel fantastic!! 
No aches or pains.

I was wondering the same myself earlier.

That's awesome, makes it difficult for me to not use this instead of OGSF. Lol 

Especially when at the moment i've done something to me knee from working out.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - 4Kingdoms - 04-25-2023

(04-25-2023, 07:10 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 05:43 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: We are currently on our 2-day break from Week 3.

We both feel fantastic!! 
No aches or pains.

I was wondering the same myself earlier.

That's awesome, makes it difficult for me to not use this instead of OGSF. Lol 

Especially when at the moment i've done something to me knee from working out.

I dislike taking medication for pain. Most don't work or make my stomach queasy.

Aspirin - Ben Gay Ultra Strength did not help trochanteric bursitis ("front pocket" hip pain) and listening to Optimal Physical Health for 25 minutes wiped it out entirely and it hasn't returned!!

Until you experience Optimal Physical Health, it is difficult to believe how quickly you feel the results!!

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - Shannon - 04-26-2023

(04-25-2023, 05:43 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:

We both feel fantastic!! 
No aches or pains.

Is the pleasant sensation obvious enough to know that it's working or finished?  If not, I suggest a minimum of 4 cycles.

Please tell me about the issues you had which OPH has helped you and your mother with, and what you and she tried to do to solve them before OPH.

RE: 4Kingdoms - Optimal Physical Healing - 4Kingdoms - 04-26-2023

(04-26-2023, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-25-2023, 05:43 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: We are currently on our 2-day break from Week 3.

We both feel fantastic!! 
No aches or pains.

Is the pleasant sensation obvious enough to know that it's working or finished?  If not, I suggest a minimum of 4 cycles.

Please tell me about the issues you had which OPH has helped you and your mother with, and what you and she tried to do to solve them before OPH.

Tonight begins Week 4.

She had knee pain, I take her on daily 30 min walks in Target.
The aisles are wide and it's air-conditioned.
We have been doing this for years and now she is giving these daily walks credit that her knee pain is gone.

She would take Extra Strength Tylenol or rub Ultra Strength Ben Gay on her knee.
Sometimes she would use both.
After using Optimal Physical Health, she says her knee feels great and doesn't ask for pain medication.

I purchased Optimal Physical Health strictly for my trochanteric bursitis ("front pocket" hip pain).
The Extra Strength Tylenol and Ultra Strength Ben Gay stopped working.

The pain for trochanteric bursitis ("front pocket" hip pain) was gone after the first 25-min run.
A dull ache in my right shoulder that I had forgotten about is gone.
And I no longer need to use Ivizia Eye Drops for dry eyes. My eyes are naturally staying moist.

Lastly, my back injuries from falling off the roof onto the ground and two car accidents are healed.
I feel like I have a new back!!

Fantastic results from 3 weeks of listening only 25-mins | 5 days each week!!

(04-26-2023, 07:20 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-26-2023, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: Is the pleasant sensation obvious enough to know that it's working or finished?  If not, I suggest a minimum of 4 cycles.

Tonight begins Week 4.

She had knee pain, I take her on daily 30 min walks in Target.
The aisles are wide and it's air-conditioned.
We have been doing this for years and now she is giving these daily walks credit that her knee pain is gone.

She would take Extra Strength Tylenol or rub Ultra Strength Ben Gay on her knee.
Sometimes she would use both.
After using Optimal Physical Health, she says her knee feels great and doesn't ask for pain medication.

I purchased Optimal Physical Health strictly for my trochanteric bursitis ("front pocket" hip pain).
The Extra Strength Tylenol and Ultra Strength Ben Gay stopped working.

The pain for trochanteric bursitis ("front pocket" hip pain) was gone after the first 25-min run.
A dull ache in my right shoulder that I had forgotten about is gone.
And I no longer need to use Ivizia Eye Drops for dry eyes. My eyes are naturally staying moist.

Lastly, my back injuries from falling off the roof onto the ground and two car accidents are healed.
I feel like I have a new back!!

Fantastic results from 3 weeks of listening only 25-mins | 5 days each week!!

Excellent!

But... did you ever get the intended pleasant sensation that is supposed to tell you that healing is still taking place and when it's finished?

(04-26-2023, 10:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Excellent!

But... did you ever get the intended pleasant sensation that is supposed to tell you that healing is still taking place and when it's finished?

To be completely honest...
I never noticed that pleasant sensation you are describing.
In fact, I was puzzled when I read what you had written.

Does that mean, I need to continue until I feel the pleasant sensation?

(04-26-2023, 10:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-26-2023, 10:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: Excellent!

To be completely honest...

No, it should have been noticed right away.  Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough.  In any case, just because you feel like everything is alright doesn't necessarily mean you're finished healing.  I suggest at least a 4th cycle, and if you stop there and start seeing issues again, then we know it wasn't done yet, and that pleasant sensation was "feeling great", and you should probably finish 3 months with it.

(04-26-2023, 01:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-26-2023, 10:52 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: To be completely honest...

No, it should have been noticed right away.  Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough.  In any case, just because you feel like everything is alright doesn't necessarily mean you're finished healing.  I suggest at least a 4th cycle, and if you stop there and start seeing issues again, then we know it wasn't done yet, and that pleasant sensation was "feeling great", and you should probably finish 3 months with it.

Sounds like a plan!!