Subliminal Talk
Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? (/Thread-Best-sub-to-heal-Abandonment-rejection-trauma)

Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - GreekGod22 - 03-23-2023

@Shannon and others too: What is the best sub to heal abandonment/ rejection trauma?

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - findingme - 03-25-2023

I'll give you my take since that's what I wrestle with myself.  I'd start with the EPRHA line to cover all the bases.  I find trauma constantly hides itself, trying to appear like something it's not.  EHPRA catches all these since eliminating trauma is its main goal.  But EPHRA includes a lot of supports which make it worth uncovering that core pain: loving and liking yourself, self-forgiveness, positive thinking, and hope for the future as well.  Rejection trauma insists love and acceptance will never happen, so these supports keep me hanging on.  I'm on E5 myself right now, so I speak from experience.

The second choice I'm undecided on since both options are very attractive and effective: OSFG or AOL.  Guilt, shame, and fear are the natural children of trauma, and handling that directly is 90% of the battle. 

However, feeling love for yourself consistently is also a very healing experience by itself, and other users with traumatic pasts let Shannon know AOL healed them of some very stubborn long-held issues and beliefs.  Which is why he put that update on the AOL sales page.  Loving myself has always challenged those old beliefs I've held.

Lastly, Keith's suggestion of a high-powered self-love subliminal would be my major draw were it created.  Self love is so minimized and disregarded in modern society, so this hurts us collectively.  I'd love to use something like this.

Kudos for asking the question.  Respect.

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - GreekGod22 - 03-25-2023

Thank you for the response, @findingme. I will read your E5 journal.

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - Benjamin - 03-25-2023

Yes an extended period on a healing program, either the latest version of EPRHA.. sounds like Shannon may update it soon though.

Or Universal Healing or OGSF.

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - findingme - 03-25-2023

(03-25-2023, 03:49 PM)Benjamin Wrote: sounds like Shannon may update it soon though.

I'd read Shannon say he's got it in his sights months down the road.  Makes me value the 8 month duration of E5 since I'm making headway now.  Would I jump?  Quite possibly hell yeah!

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - GreekGod22 - 03-25-2023

I read in another thread he said at the beginning of March that E5 is due for an upgrade in the next 4-6 months.
But will probably go with E5 or UH starting April.

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - Shannon - 03-28-2023

OGSF is currently the best option for that.

RE: Best sub to heal Abandonment/ rejection trauma? - GreekGod22 - 03-28-2023

Really? A bit surprising to hear that. Thought it would surely be E5.