Subliminal Talk
Geo's Maverick - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Geo's Maverick (/Thread-Geo-s-Maverick)

Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-17-2023

Finally I was able to buy this "monster" yesterday.I listened to 2 loops of masked format. I can't say yet what will happened but it is smoothest subliminal I have ever heard. No headache, no overwhelming feelings but I feel the programming in the background of my head ! Lets see in the next weeks !

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-18-2023

A clear element I can attribute to Maverick : When I was in a state of mind like anger, I told myself ok I am angry and frustrated but I can be also in another state of mind like relaxed and collected. When thinking that I really felt the shift from being angry to being relaxed ! just in one second !!  like a snap of the finger ! After that I experimented with other states of mind and it works well . I consider it is Maverick because I was always unsuccessful when I tried before. Maybe Maverick will bring me to acting Wink

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-19-2023

Another point, noticed by other users, is the total focus in the present ! That is a wonderful gift of this sub !

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-19-2023

The whole day yesterday and today I am in the flow, in auto-pilot, I do what I have to do in the moment when I need it to be done: from one conversation with one person to work and then again conversation with another person etc. no effort at all, procrastination disappeared, it is something of the past. First time I feel this flow state so intense and so effortless

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-20-2023

@Duke.Togo and @Shannon did you encounter that : since I started Maverick, I receive a lot offers for speaking engagements ! I hate public speaking but I know I need to increase that if I want to be more successful. I have always avoided as possible public speaking but now I received 5 offers in one week ! It is quite frightening but at the same time I feel relaxed about this idea, strange !

RE: Geo's Maverick - NOMAD - 03-20-2023

While running UMSv2, I found that something as simple as willingness to put yourself out there (public speaking,  lead group meetings, etc.) automatically places you in a category that most people are too scared to venture into.

Consider it a gateway to overcoming yourself. 

Do it.

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-21-2023

(03-20-2023, 08:29 AM)NOMAD Wrote: While running UMSv2, I found that something as simple as willingness to put yourself out there (public speaking,  lead group meetings, etc.) automatically places you in a category that most people are too scared to venture into.

Consider it a gateway to overcoming yourself. 

Do it.

I listened for 4 months to UMSV2 but I did not feel the same. With maverick it is just going with the flow with no feelings of resistance, just do it !

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-22-2023

This is a sub for manifesting... I am manifesting and manifesting everyday since I started, it is unbelievable ! Manifesting projects, speaking engagements (as I wrote last time), people who are working in my field (I did not know I will talk to them, but they are the ones contacting me !). I am into subliminals for more than 10 years, I did not have all these manifestations without doing anything on my side, just spontaneous !

RE: Geo's Maverick - Benjamin - 03-22-2023

Very cool.

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-23-2023

(03-22-2023, 10:48 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Very cool.

Yep, thats very quick process ! what I noticed also is a total disinterest for videos, books, audios on self development. when I start watching Youtube on self development, I just stop few seconds later, telling myself I am wasting my time, it is just B.S etc.

RE: Geo's Maverick - geotrouvetout - 03-23-2023

Fascinating ! still more manifestations, it becomes routine Roflmao never had that before !