Subliminal Talk
Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 (/Thread-Local-Man-360-NO-SCOPE-AURA-SNIPES-These-H03s-with-RESPECT-LOGIC-X4A-1000)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Qiel - 02-19-2023

(02-19-2023, 01:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Not a virgin, not the one who will stonewalling the subs, but I'm gonna experiment with more loops. Trouble? The trouble is on the gurl's side, let's go...!

This kind of stupid bs is exactly why Shannon won't release the new DMSI along with Maverick.

So I hope you weren't one of the ones complaining about that decision because you're demonstrating it perfectly.

It's stupid bullshit for you because you don't know what you do, It's fine for me because I know what I do and 'til now I never complain anythin about X4A. Also I said that in relaxed manner, no need to bring Shannon's name to defend your argumentation that 'because this kind of thinking he's not gonna release subs A and B, it's because of you, people like you, people who think like you'.. come on, we're adult here, just said something politely. Even Shannon just said, 'you've been warned'. That's cool and enough, I could provide what I need and I take responsibility for what I did. 

Thanks for your concern, Ben.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - firsthelix - 02-20-2023

(02-19-2023, 01:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Not a virgin, not the one who will stonewalling the subs, but I'm gonna experiment with more loops. Trouble? The trouble is on the gurl's side, let's go...!

This kind of stupid bs is exactly why Shannon won't release the new DMSI along with Maverick.

So I hope you weren't one of the ones complaining about that decision because you're demonstrating it perfectly.

Hey Ben, haven't been to the forum for quite a while. Can you please elaborate more on your statement, and also, how different the "new" DMSI is gonna be vs. 3.5, thanks!

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Benjamin - 02-20-2023

(02-19-2023, 02:48 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(02-19-2023, 01:31 PM)Benjamin Wrote: This kind of stupid bs is exactly why Shannon won't release the new DMSI along with Maverick.

It's stupid bullshit for you because you don't know what you do, It's fine for me because I know what I do and 'til now I never complain anythin about X4A. Also I said that in relaxed manner, no need to bring Shannon's name to defend your argumentation that 'because this kind of thinking he's not gonna release subs A and B, it's because of you, people like you, people who think like you'.. come on, we're adult here, just said something politely. Even Shannon just said, 'you've been warned'. That's cool and enough, I could provide what I need and I take responsibility for what I did. 

I don't need to bring Shannon's name to 'defend my argument' but it was needed for context, and it IS very much because people will have the same attitude and do the things that you're doing right now.

The problem is that when someone does things like this and it doesn't go well, then generally they do come and blame us, or whinge about it, or spread it around that "oh it did this thing to me" or "it didn't work" when they didn't follow instructions or warnings.

So that's fine, but don't come back and blame us or complain if it doesn't go well.

Quote:Hey Ben, haven't been to the forum for quite a while. Can you please elaborate more on your statement, and also, how different the "new" DMSI is gonna be vs. 3.5, thanks!

I'll pm you cos I just realized this is taking up too much of Ampersnds journal.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Qiel - 02-20-2023

(02-20-2023, 03:35 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
(02-19-2023, 02:48 PM)Qiel Wrote: It's stupid bullshit for you because you don't know what you do, It's fine for me because I know what I do and 'til now I never complain anythin about X4A. Also I said that in relaxed manner, no need to bring Shannon's name to defend your argumentation that 'because this kind of thinking he's not gonna release subs A and B, it's because of you, people like you, people who think like you'.. come on, we're adult here, just said something politely. Even Shannon just said, 'you've been warned'. That's cool and enough, I could provide what I need and I take responsibility for what I did. 

I don't need to bring Shannon's name to 'defend my argument' but it was needed for context, and it IS very much because people will have the same attitude and do the things that you're doing right now.

The problem is that when someone does things like this and it doesn't go well, then generally they do come and blame us, or whinge about it, or spread it around that "oh it did this thing to me" or "it didn't work" when they didn't follow instructions or warnings.

So that's fine, but don't come back and blame us or complain if it doesn't go well.

Quote:Hey Ben, haven't been to the forum for quite a while. Can you please elaborate more on your statement, and also, how different the "new" DMSI is gonna be vs. 3.5, thanks!

I'll pm you cos I just realized this is taking up too much of Ampersnds journal.

Well okay mr know it all, the way you treat and overgeneralized non-complaint good customer and problemetic customer will repel people like me to post more in this forum. Good luck with that attitude.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-27-2023

Day 27,

The h03s appear to remain unaffected by my vibe. I feel like a have a warm and welcoming vibe, sexual even, but it doesn't seem to pierce the veil.
Might chalk this up to a dud for the duration of time I've been using it.

For your information, I intend on getting Maverick when it is available.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 03-01-2023

(02-27-2023, 07:00 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: Day 27,

The h03s appear to remain unaffected by my vibe. I feel like a have a warm and welcoming vibe, sexual even, but it doesn't seem to pierce the veil.

So either these "h03s" aren't who you want to have sex with at a subconscious level, or you're not allowing yourself to execute.  Which seems more likely?

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-01-2023

(03-01-2023, 01:08 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 07:00 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: Day 27,

So either these "h03s" aren't who you want to have sex with at a subconscious level, or you're not allowing yourself to execute.  Which seems more likely?

Likely the latter. I won't lay the responsibility at anyone's feet, but I went in with certain expectations based on things that you've written. That X4A would be:
- Fun and lightweight
- Executes quickly
- Bypasses resistance altogether
- Simply causes women to show many IOIs and facilitates the approach

This is why I'm a bit bummed at day 28 when I don't notice the above in my day to day life.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-02-2023

I did the March 2nd 2023 thing.
As for my adjustments, I'll stop being passive with waiting on IOIs, and will probably return to a more proactive approach for dating.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 03-04-2023

(03-01-2023, 05:31 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 01:08 PM)Shannon Wrote: So either these "h03s" aren't who you want to have sex with at a subconscious level, or you're not allowing yourself to execute.  Which seems more likely?

Likely the latter. I won't lay the responsibility at anyone's feet, but I went in with certain expectations based on things that you've written. That X4A would be:
- Fun and lightweight
- Executes quickly

This is why I'm a bit bummed at day 28 when I don't notice the above in my day to day life.

I don't think I ever said it bypasses resistance altogether.  It's designed to be as lightweight as possible to give as little reason to resist as possible.  And it executes almost instantly, actually.  In fact I get lots and lots of IOIs while running it.  And it is very fun and lightweight.  So I'm thinking you are blocking the whole thing for some reason, and that baffles me.  Did you get anything out of DMSI?

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-01-2023, 05:31 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: Likely the latter. I won't lay the responsibility at anyone's feet, but I went in with certain expectations based on things that you've written. That X4A would be:
- Fun and lightweight
- Executes quickly

I don't think I ever said it bypasses resistance altogether.  It's designed to be as lightweight as possible to give as little reason to resist as possible.  And it executes almost instantly, actually.  In fact I get lots and lots of IOIs while running it.  And it is very fun and lightweight.  So I'm thinking you are blocking the whole thing for some reason, and that baffles me.  Did you get anything out of DMSI?

Fair; I may be overstating things you've said, and I wouldn't want that done to me.

As for DMSI, when it came to results or mind-state, I ran it for about 50 days, and I had the following results:
  • Had an old flame come back in my life, buy me lunch, bang me, then disappear (booty call?)
  • Was seeing an attractive gal of about 4'11", but she lost attraction for me over time
  • Lost interest in doing cold approach
  • Felt like I was let in on the 'world of women' on an energetic level
  • Had a brief few-day spirt when patients or colleagues would ask "are you single, etc."
  • Had a pub crawl with some martial arts friends; became miserable and closed in from the anxiety.
  • Pushed myself to go out to a couple of bars (to see if I could get over that public fear), and relaxed a bit, approached a bit, and had no results.
  • Consulted with you, and found that OF v4 would reduce fear in the cases where DMSI would not, so I went with that.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 03-06-2023

(03-04-2023, 08:34 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't think I ever said it bypasses resistance altogether.  It's designed to be as lightweight as possible to give as little reason to resist as possible.  And it executes almost instantly, actually.  In fact I get lots and lots of IOIs while running it.  And it is very fun and lightweight.  So I'm thinking you are blocking the whole thing for some reason, and that baffles me.  Did you get anything out of DMSI?

Fair; I may be overstating things you've said, and I wouldn't want that done to me.

As for DMSI, when it came to results or mind-state, I ran it for about 50 days, and I had the following results:
  • Had an old flame come back in my life, buy me lunch, bang me, then disappear (booty call?)
  • Was seeing an attractive gal of about 4'11", but she lost attraction for me over time
  • Had a brief few-day spirt when patients or colleagues would ask "are you single, etc."
  • Had a pub crawl with some martial arts friends; became miserable and closed in from the anxiety.
  • Pushed myself to go out to a couple of bars (to see if I could get over that public fear), and relaxed a bit, approached a bit, and had no results.
  • Consulted with you, and found that OF v4 would reduce fear in the cases where DMSI would not, so I went with that.

So it sounds to me like you have a specific beef with something in X4A-1000, and for you to be resisting it at that level of impact is quite impressive, actually.  It would also require something very specific to trigger that sort of response.  Since X4A is really a very focused program, there has to be something specific you are trying to avoid.

Given the results you got from DMSI, and these results, I would say most likely you have some sort of deep subconscious trauma(s) that you have associated with sex, thus making it a threat for some reason.  Pardon my inquiry, but to understand if this is accurate, I'd like to ask if you have any issues in your sex life outside of these programs?  Are they triggering issues where you normally succeed in getting to sex, or are you having trouble getting to sex regardless?

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 03-06-2023

(03-06-2023, 09:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 08:34 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: Fair; I may be overstating things you've said, and I wouldn't want that done to me.

So it sounds to me like you have a specific beef with something in X4A-1000, and for you to be resisting it at that level of impact is quite impressive, actually.  It would also require something very specific to trigger that sort of response.  Since X4A is really a very focused program, there has to be something specific you are trying to avoid.

Given the results you got from DMSI, and these results, I would say most likely you have some sort of deep subconscious trauma(s) that you have associated with sex, thus making it a threat for some reason.  Pardon my inquiry, but to understand if this is accurate, I'd like to ask if you have any issues in your sex life outside of these programs?  Are they triggering issues where you normally succeed in getting to sex, or are you having trouble getting to sex regardless?

You would know best, as you've built both programs from the ground up and have run them yourself. There could be a specific trauma that leads to X4A not executing.
When it comes to sex life issues, I have much less of an issue now than I did when I was younger. I have two girlfriends, and both know that I see the other. I'd say they're both in the 6-7 category when it comes to looks. I don't put in too much time or energy into my dating life, and that's to allow for more time for my career goals and purpose.
But, the issue of getting the women I want - the 8s, 9s, 10s, so to speak - was always tough.

When I was a decade younger, and was more horny than embarrassed, I'd make many approaches, and I'd get numbers, but I'd fumble when it came to setting up dates, relating with the gal, etc.. I still had smaller-scale relationships back then.
I also had a major MGTOW/Red pill rage phase - starting a full decade before that topic blew up on Tiktok 1-2 years ago - that has persisted in smaller amounts even until my run of Overcoming Fear.
I was much more awkward as a kid in high school; shy and whatnot. Always worried that I would get into trouble; might be an issue of shame.
I don't really fell shame nowadays, but that doesn't rule out its operating in the background.

Shannon's Journal Discussion, Volume 7 - Z-Man - 03-06-2023

Hey @Shannon 

Have you run the beast of sub Maverick that you created for yourself it?  If, so can you share what happened?

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 03-06-2023

(03-06-2023, 04:33 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 09:34 AM)Shannon Wrote: So it sounds to me like you have a specific beef with something in X4A-1000, and for you to be resisting it at that level of impact is quite impressive, actually.  It would also require something very specific to trigger that sort of response.  Since X4A is really a very focused program, there has to be something specific you are trying to avoid.

You would know best, as you've built both programs from the ground up and have run them yourself. There could be a specific trauma that leads to X4A not executing.
When it comes to sex life issues, I have much less of an issue now than I did when I was younger. I have two girlfriends, and both know that I see the other. I'd say they're both in the 6-7 category when it comes to looks. I don't put in too much time or energy into my dating life, and that's to allow for more time for my career goals and purpose.
But, the issue of getting the women I want - the 8s, 9s, 10s, so to speak - was always tough.

When I was a decade younger, and was more horny than embarrassed, I'd make many approaches, and I'd get numbers, but I'd fumble when it came to setting up dates, relating with the gal, etc.. I still had smaller-scale relationships back then.
I also had a major MGTOW/Red pill rage phase - starting a full decade before that topic blew up on Tiktok 1-2 years ago - that has persisted in smaller amounts even until my run of Overcoming Fear.
I was much more awkward as a kid in high school; shy and whatnot. Always worried that I would get into trouble; might be an issue of shame.
I don't really fell shame nowadays, but that doesn't rule out its operating in the background.

Aha... that sheds some interesting light on things.

X4A is designed to focus on the three people within your sight that you most want to have sex with.  If you have two 6's who know about each other, but trouble getting the 8+ types, this says something about relating to those specific females.  Tell me, when you were younger, did you manage to fumble your way into red pill rage because you couldn't get what you wanted and blamed them for it?  Is it possible that some part of you resents those types of women for that experience still?  It sounds like you're stonewalling X4A, which would indicate a stone cold refusal to execute, which usually only ever happens when some part of you feels mortally threatened, so was there some experience that could have been associated with getting killed if you went after them?