Subliminal Talk
Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 (/Thread-Local-Man-360-NO-SCOPE-AURA-SNIPES-These-H03s-with-RESPECT-LOGIC-X4A-1000)

Pages: 1 2 3

Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-02-2023

Hey all,

Wanted a captivating headline to draw in attention, which is the underlying theme of this subliminal.

Day 1
Ran the 4 loops while at home. Felt nice to finally be on a subliminal that involves some 
I believe that I've used an 'aura' of sorts when I'm actively trying to get a woman to bed (usually in the end-game). This usually arises as a feeling that is a bit uncomfortable, because there is the will I/won't I when it comes to getting the result that I want.

The gym today was PACKED with good looking women. On two occasions, women that I considered attractive moved to work out at a station very close to me. On a couple of other occasions, I felt as though I was certain women's radar; you know that feeling when your presence is felt by another person?
There was a young woman - who I know is in a relationship, whom I've approached before, who is an easy 9, low-key gorgeous with an amazing booty - that gave me direct eye contact; usually, she averts eye contact and pretends that I'm not there. This was for about a second, and I then broke it to avoid being too obnoxious with new results..

I'm 9 weeks into a 10-week squat program. Very excited to see what my PR is going to be. Back squat PR is 305 lbs for one rep, which I peaked into, then lost a ton of strength on that lift after that point. Last week, I was doing multiple sets of 2 for 280 pounds. So it should play out nicely.

Like I've written before, 'I will not be ignored', which appears to be turning out quite nicely on Day 1 alone!

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Qiel - 02-02-2023

Just like what you've said, "you know that feeling when your presence is felt by another person?", but more than that, using X4A the question would be, "you know that feeling when you felt your own presence and the aura outburst from yourself then felt by another person?" Hehe, it's gonna be a crazy run, my friend. Keep banging.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-03-2023

Day 2,

The spell felt broken yesterday. I didn't really notice anything out of the ordinary today at the gym.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-07-2023

Day 6,

I had a dream where I was in a pub, and a beautiful woman - slightly inebriated - comes up to me, puts her hands behind my head, leans in and states "you have the voice of a husband".
I then proceed to ask questions that she's not too drunk, etc. That was the extent of the dream.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Benjamin - 02-07-2023

I don't know why i'm so entertained by "the voice of a husband". Big Grin

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-10-2023

Day 9,

Doesn't feel like much is happening. If I'm meant to feel the sexual chemistry from a woman who is bouncing off my aura, then not much is happening

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - 4Kingdoms - 02-10-2023

(02-10-2023, 04:34 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: Day 9,

Doesn't feel like much is happening. If I'm meant to feel the sexual chemistry from a woman who is bouncing off my aura, then not much is happening

From Product Description:
Q: Can I use this to influence people at a distance, say over video chat?
A: The specific design is to affect the three people within your line of sight who you most want to have sex with, who are (of course) of legal age of consent. If you are on video chat, the person is within your line of sight and may therefore be affected, regardless of their actual physical distance from you.  Within your line of sight means that they are somewhere within a range you can see them.  They don't have to be within sight all the time, but they do have to be within range for you to be able to see them. This likely also applies to photographs as well.

Out of curiosity...
Q: Were you sexually attracted to any of the women you tested X4A-1000?

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-10-2023

A: Were you sexually attracted to any of the women you tested X4A-1000?
Q: No, I never encounter any women I ever find attractive. Wink

For some reason I got pissed off reading your question. But at the same time, it's such a genuine question that I can't really get mad at it.

For my more serious answer. I mean, OBVIOUSLY I'd be running this sub to get new reactions from women whom I am around, often the same regular women, while in public.
I go to the gym and see attractive women, who I'd like to split open, all the time. Sometimes new women, often the same women.

Nothing has fundamentally changed, with maybe the first day acting like a placebo.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-12-2023

Day 11,

I hit 320 pound on the squat rack today. 1 Rep Max.
It doesn't drain me to do it. My hips were a touch above parallel.
I think that I have an issue with my hip hinge muscles (resisting down and powering through the hole) and my lower back muscles. They are underpowered and are probably my limiting factor in my squat.

Am currently doing back extensions, but I should fix up my workouts for lower back and adding hip thrusters.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 02-14-2023

(02-10-2023, 06:39 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: A: Were you sexually attracted to any of the women you tested X4A-1000?

For some reason I got pissed off reading your question. But at the same time, it's such a genuine question that I can't really get mad at it.

For my more serious answer. I mean, OBVIOUSLY I'd be running this sub to get new reactions from women whom I am around, often the same regular women, while in public.
I go to the gym and see attractive women, who I'd like to split open, all the time. Sometimes new women, often the same women.

Nothing has fundamentally changed, with maybe the first day acting like a placebo.

More likely, you were executing on the first day and are now trying to block it. It's very hard for me to believe that you wouldn't get a placebo effect for longer than a day if you were going to get one.  I'll let you guys in on a little secret.

When I was modeling the number of loops per day, it gave me 5 answers, not one.  4 loops per day is the overall best answer. 

Below 4 loops per day works well for affecting other people who are very emotionally sensitive and or inexperienced (virgins).  Going above 4 loops works well for people who try to fight or shut down 4 loops.  It even works under 1 loop, if you use it right. 

Generally speaking:

Less than 1 loop (usually 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 minutes) is good for a quick refresher if you have been using full loops but don't have time to run a full loop or more before you need to use it again.  For example, I used 3 loops yesterday, and 2 minute refresher before breakfast today.  I'll be doing three more loops later.

1-2-3 loops is good for affecting people who are very sensitive, inexperienced or timid.

4 loops is overall the best option.

5-6 loops is good for people who resist 4 loop, but aren't hardcore about it.

7-8-9 loops is good for guys who are virgins after the age of 21 who are afraid of the things hat will get them laid, and who fight the program as a result.  Typically, this is best at 8 loops, but extreme examples would need 9 loops.  8+ loops is usually overkill for everyone else, and is very likely to get you into SERIOUS trouble.

So feel free to experiment a bit with loops.  In your case, increasing them.  Use a set number of loops per usage cycle, though.  Increase or decrease 1 per cycle.  Find your sweet spot if 4 loops isn't working for you.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - MegaMan - 02-15-2023

(02-14-2023, 10:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: 7-8-9 loops is good for guys who are virgins after the age of 21 who are afraid of the things hat will get them laid, and who fight the program as a result.  Typically, this is best at 8 loops, but extreme examples would need 9 loops.  8+ loops is usually overkill for everyone else, and is very likely to get you into SERIOUS trouble.

So feel free to experiment a bit with loops.  In your case, increasing them.  Use a set number of loops per usage cycle, though.  Increase or decrease 1 per cycle.  Find your sweet spot if 4 loops isn't working for you.

My X4A-1000 experience is similar. Some results at first and then smaller ones to almost nothing. Have been running it for some weeks according to instructions.
What kind of serious trouble do you mean? Would like to know more before I try 8 loops.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Qiel - 02-15-2023

(02-14-2023, 10:31 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-10-2023, 06:39 PM)AmpersndThe2nd Wrote: A: Were you sexually attracted to any of the women you tested X4A-1000?

More likely, you were executing on the first day and are now trying to block it. It's very hard for me to believe that you wouldn't get a placebo effect for longer than a day if you were going to get one.  I'll let you guys in on a little secret.

When I was modeling the number of loops per day, it gave me 5 answers, not one.  4 loops per day is the overall best answer. 

Below 4 loops per day works well for affecting other people who are very emotionally sensitive and or inexperienced (virgins).  Going above 4 loops works well for people who try to fight or shut down 4 loops.  It even works under 1 loop, if you use it right. 

Generally speaking:

Less than 1 loop (usually 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 minutes) is good for a quick refresher if you have been using full loops but don't have time to run a full loop or more before you need to use it again.  For example, I used 3 loops yesterday, and 2 minute refresher before breakfast today.  I'll be doing three more loops later.

1-2-3 loops is good for affecting people who are very sensitive, inexperienced or timid.

7-8-9 loops is good for guys who are virgins after the age of 21 who are afraid of the things hat will get them laid, and who fight the program as a result.  Typically, this is best at 8 loops, but extreme examples would need 9 loops.  8+ loops is usually overkill for everyone else, and is very likely to get you into SERIOUS trouble.

Not a virgin, not the one who will stonewalling the subs, but I'm gonna experiment with more loops. Trouble? The trouble is on the gurl's side, let's go...!

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Shannon - 02-15-2023

(02-15-2023, 03:32 AM)Qiel Wrote:
(02-14-2023, 10:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: More likely, you were executing on the first day and are now trying to block it. It's very hard for me to believe that you wouldn't get a placebo effect for longer than a day if you were going to get one.  I'll let you guys in on a little secret.

Generally speaking:

Not a virgin, not the one who will stonewalling the subs, but I'm gonna experiment with more loops. Trouble? The trouble is on the gurl's side, let's go...!

"The trouble is on her side" type thinking is going to get you into even more trouble in life.  You have been warned.

RE: Local Man 360 NO-SCOPE AURA-SNIPES These H03s (with RESPECT & LOGIC!!!) - X4A-1000 - Benjamin - 02-19-2023

Quote:Not a virgin, not the one who will stonewalling the subs, but I'm gonna experiment with more loops. Trouble? The trouble is on the gurl's side, let's go...!

This kind of stupid bs is exactly why Shannon won't release the new DMSI along with Maverick.

So I hope you weren't one of the ones complaining about that decision because you're demonstrating it perfectly.