Subliminal Talk
OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted (/Thread-OGSF-5-9G-Frosted)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - findingme - 04-01-2023

Frosted,

Since I'm currently on E5 presently, I've found your posts valuable to read. Guilt, shame, and fear have had major influence in my life, and while battling it lately, I've compared my experiences with yours and other's posts about OGSF.

OGSF working on issues you'd given up on? Wow.
More traction. I desire this.

I also remember DarthXedonius sharing how he had some shame about being happy, as OGSF uncovered that. And just from reading that I realized that's a major issue for me.

I don't have plans on switching actually. I'm just on rest days currently, and what E5 has been working on shows up heavily on my rest days. But I'd quickly jump to E6 when it's released since it'll have the updated OGSF in it. Shannon posted about a month ago that it'd be out in maybe 4-6 months.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 04-29-2023

I’m making this post to document that I switched back from Hybrid-TS to US. I’m not sure but I think hybrid might be too much so I’m switching back.

On the results front it’s more of the same boring stuff. Making steady progress. Some revelations about my inner workings and such has been going on recently.

@findingme Sorry man just noticed that you posted to my journal. I think it’s cause I don’t read OGSF journals so my eyes just skipped over not realizing someone posted to my journal.

Yeah keep in mind that while in a vacuum it might seem slow, it’s really the difference between walking barefoot through a swamp without a map (no sub) and driving a vehicle designed to traverse bad terrain with GPS (OGSF).

I also notice I feel negative about being happy, because when I would express happiness some of my peers and the older kids would try and wipe that smile off my face. So anytime I feel happiness there’s a subtle unease.

E6 will probably be really nice and if it comes out by the time I’m finished with OGSF it’ll be a tough choice between a E6 and a rerun of OGSF (if I don’t chose something like UMS2).

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 06-05-2023

Been having good progress but lately was feeling a bit out of it, and now I finally have an explanation. I found out VLC crapped out on me, and for who knows how long, has been randomly repeating OGSF over and over at night, so I was getting too many loops. I’m probably gonna take a break and since it was my last week of OGSF anyways I’ll find a solution while on that break, and then likely do a month of LTU6 and then come back to OGSF.

The results have been awesome so far. Not super exciting to talk about. Just the boring and simple yet incredible result of overcoming everything that inhibits me from becoming my best self.

Edit: I’m switching to Evermusic, as I was able to get it to import OGSF without losing any of the file size (previous reason for not using it).

Edit: I take that back. I mixed up 596mb (original file size) with 569mb (altered file size). Not going to use a player that alters the file size.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 06-06-2023

Found a player that works exactly how I want called “Fileplay”. Felt great by the end of yesterday, and so instead of taking that break I mentioned, I decided to finish this cycle, and so tomorrow is my last “on” day. After that I’ll take a week off and run LTU6. Probably. If I really feel the need to run another week or two of OGSF, I might. I feel like I might be on the edge of a huge breakthrough. Only problem is I don’t know how far away it is.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Sky - 06-06-2023

(06-06-2023, 11:23 AM)Frosted Wrote: Found a player that works exactly how I want called “Fileplay”. Felt great by the end of yesterday, and so instead of taking that break I mentioned, I decided to finish this cycle, and so tomorrow is my last “on” day. After that I’ll take a week off and run LTU6. Probably. If I really feel the need to run another week or two of OGSF, I might. I feel like I might be on the edge of a huge breakthrough. Only problem is I don’t know how far away it is.

What are your thoughts on the beneficial effects LTU6 will provide after OGSF? I was planning on running that after I finish OGSF in August. How do you feel like you've changed on OGSF and how do you think you've changed on LTU6 as well?

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 06-07-2023

(06-06-2023, 02:06 PM)Sky Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 11:23 AM)Frosted Wrote: Found a player that works exactly how I want called “Fileplay”. Felt great by the end of yesterday, and so instead of taking that break I mentioned, I decided to finish this cycle, and so tomorrow is my last “on” day. After that I’ll take a week off and run LTU6. Probably. If I really feel the need to run another week or two of OGSF, I might. I feel like I might be on the edge of a huge breakthrough. Only problem is I don’t know how far away it is.

What are your thoughts on the beneficial effects LTU6 will provide after OGSF? I was planning on running that after I finish OGSF in August. How do you feel like you've changed on OGSF and how do you think you've changed on LTU6 as well?

LTU6 helped me quit smoking and get off my anxiety medication. It’s not as good at fear removal as OGSF but it was getting the job done, albeit slower than OGSF. The results that come from LTU6 are valuable to me because of its comprehensiveness. I love the way LTU6 makes me feel and people seem to like me more when I use it (likely the positive attitude I have on LTU6). LTU6 is great because it feels like it is targeting everything that matters in life and improving it. It’s literally in its name too lol (life tune up). It teaches you how to enjoy a balanced life. It does a little of everything. 

Because its technology level is 5.75G+ it is just strong enough for me to still use for a month or two here and there between programs. I’m mainly using it this time so that I can see where I am with my results (since OGSF is pure removal, no direction) and I will take that information and decide what next (likely OGSF or USM2). The reason I can’t just decide now is I don’t have perspective yet. I feel insecure now, but that doesn’t mean I’m not ready for UMS2. I’ll need to get some perspective before I commit to something.

OGSF has served me by showing me how much I still have to grow and that “fast growth” for me is actually still pretty slow relatively speaking (it feels like paint drying when I focus on it consciously). I was going super fast on OGSF yet after this run I’ve discovered that inside I’m still just a scared boy barely beginning to tackle my inner issues. And this is a good thing! I’m achieving tangible and reasonably fast results that most people can’t solve with ordinary means. The value in OGSF isn’t that it’s a magic wand that waves away issues, but a valuable tool that is simple and effective, and that it is actually achieving the goal that it sets out to and at a reasonably fast rate.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Sky - 06-07-2023

(06-07-2023, 12:05 AM)Frosted Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 02:06 PM)Sky Wrote: What are your thoughts on the beneficial effects LTU6 will provide after OGSF? I was planning on running that after I finish OGSF in August. How do you feel like you've changed on OGSF and how do you think you've changed on LTU6 as well?

LTU6 helped me quit smoking and get off my anxiety medication. It’s not as good at fear removal as OGSF but it was getting the job done, albeit slower than OGSF. The results that come from LTU6 are valuable to me because of its comprehensiveness. I love the way LTU6 makes me feel and people seem to like me more when I use it (likely the positive attitude I have on LTU6). LTU6 is great because it feels like it is targeting everything that matters in life and improving it. It’s literally in its name too lol (life tune up). It teaches you how to enjoy a balanced life. It does a little of everything. 

Because its technology level is 5.75G+ it is just strong enough for me to still use for a month or two here and there between programs. I’m mainly using it this time so that I can see where I am with my results (since OGSF is pure removal, no direction) and I will take that information and decide what next (likely OGSF or USM2). The reason I can’t just decide now is I don’t have perspective yet. I feel insecure now, but that doesn’t mean I’m not ready for UMS2. I’ll need to get some perspective before I commit to something.

OGSF has served me by showing me how much I still have to grow and that “fast growth” for me is actually still pretty slow relatively speaking (it feels like paint drying when I focus on it consciously). I was going super fast on OGSF yet after this run I’ve discovered that inside I’m still just a scared boy barely beginning to tackle my inner issues. And this is a good thing! I’m achieving tangible and reasonably fast results that most people can’t solve with ordinary means. The value in OGSF isn’t that it’s a magic wand that waves away issues, but a valuable tool that is simple and effective, and that it is actually achieving the goal that it sets out to and at a reasonably fast rate.

Thank you for the explanation! Yeah, I'm tackling my own fears with OGSF! LTUv6 definitely improves all facets of my life as well and is when I'm happiest from what I remember, so yeah. Thanks again for giving me a detailed answer of your own journey!

(06-07-2023, 07:47 AM)Sky Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 12:05 AM)Frosted Wrote: LTU6 helped me quit smoking and get off my anxiety medication. It’s not as good at fear removal as OGSF but it was getting the job done, albeit slower than OGSF. The results that come from LTU6 are valuable to me because of its comprehensiveness. I love the way LTU6 makes me feel and people seem to like me more when I use it (likely the positive attitude I have on LTU6). LTU6 is great because it feels like it is targeting everything that matters in life and improving it. It’s literally in its name too lol (life tune up). It teaches you how to enjoy a balanced life. It does a little of everything. 

Thank you for the explanation! Yeah, I'm tackling my own fears with OGSF! LTUv6 definitely improves all facets of my life as well and is when I'm happiest from what I remember, so yeah. Thanks again for giving me a detailed answer of your own journey!

No problem man! Good luck!

(06-07-2023, 08:38 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 11:47 AM)Frosted Wrote: At first I assumed it had been happening more, but then I investigated and tried to recreate the glitch that caused this. I found that this is probably the first time it’s happened since it continues indefinitely until I do something about it. If this is the first time it’s happened it doesn’t explain my recent exhaustion though Confused . It could just be because my sleeps been off slightly the past few weeks I guess.

Anyways, I would normally take your suggestion, but by the end of the day I felt amazing and got the urge to finish this cycle. I ended up listening yesterday and woke up feeling great, so it would appear I’m on the right track! Weirdly enough that glitch, while causing initial turbulence, seemed to even out and create a mini breakthrough of some kind. Interesting. I am tempted to do a few more weeks before taking that break, but we will see.

P.S The amount of loops I listened to that night the glitch happened were 7 exactly (I woke up right when the last one completed).

Interesting. Okay, well let's see how this goes then.

So far it seems to have paid off. Just finished my last day on while sleeping. Now it’s time to see what the break days have in store. So far it seems to have been the right move. The results are good. The back and top of my head are a bit tender, though that is likely a results of the stuff I’m dealing with rather than a result of over listening to OGSF that one day. Intense dreams.

Ah, this was already happening here and there, but ever since the overlistening day, I started “actualizing” more. What I mean is having that realization of death, not running away from it, and instead using it to shape who I am and who I am becoming and how I want to live. It’s almost like instead of being discouraged by my own mortality I chose to face it head on and use it as a knife to cut through my own obstacles. Any day could be my last, so instead of despairing, why don’t I chose to live and die how I chose.

Edit: Want to clarify that this is a highlight. I’m certainly not always living my life like this, it is merely a small breakthrough and likely a sign of what’s to come in my journey.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 06-22-2023

I ended up taking 2 weeks off OGSF instead of 1 and I’m glad. I didn’t realize how wound up I was. I start my month of LTU6 basically now.

I’m still heavily debating between UMS2 and OGSF. I need OGSF badly due to my major internal issues but my monetary situation needs addressing soon and I can’t get myself to take consistent action right now towards my goals. Hopefully the decision becomes clearer soon. Either path will take me to where I need to go eventually.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 07-15-2023

I’m close to finishing 1 month of LTU6. Now that I know Shannon is likely to develop OGSF 5.11G soon, I’m thinking of either continuing LTU6 or squeezing in 3 months of UMS2.

I suddenly noticed big shifts and extra guilt shame and fear pop up these past few days. Either LTU6 is going deep or I’m experiencing TID from OGSF. If I’m experiencing TID now that means that Shannon should be releasing it in a month or so, which is slightly earlier than I would have expected.

Anyways, onto my results with LTU6. I’ve noticed some good results, but I’m still held back by guilt, shame and fear. I’m still not at this “critical mass” threshold that I can feel I’m getting closer to. Once I pass that point I feel like my results will explode, or something big will happen. I’m not exactly sure what will happen at that point, but it feels like I’m getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. Could be a few months, could be a few years.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 07-26-2023

I switched back to OGSF and listened to my first night last night. Just woke up and can confidently say I made the right choice. Something about OGSF brings out the best in me in the face of my own mortality. I feel like I’m on the main storyline with OGSF right now.

Also I’m using Trickling Stream and the volume is at 12/16. I had estimated these instructions last time I ran OGSF but never got around to switching to them.

Also, now I know why I was getting OGSF TID. I had been feeling like shit the past few days and there were a few moments here and there where it felt like I randomly tapped into something powerful. “Genius” and “Expontential” came to mind. It’s that feeling of omniscience where everything clicks and each perfect move leads into the next. I had an image of a glowing blue hand touching a body of water and creating ripples that purified it. For a moment my mind cleared, before going back to its slightly distressed state.

Could’ve been random mind stuff, but it felt cool. For a moment it felt like maybe Maverick TID, but that would be impossible as I don’t have the money.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - Frosted - 08-01-2023

I swear I was gonna commit to OGSF but then I had a random opportunity fall into my lap out of nowhere. I somehow ended up in an interview and getting a job lightning fast that met my perfect conditions. Without my input my boss gave me the perfect schedule that fit my needs. Other things about the job also just randomly fit my situation.

This serendipity has been rolling around in the back of my head the past few days. It’s making me feel like I’m having Money Magnet TID even though I wasn’t even seriously considering it over OGSF. But if this is the results when I’m not even running the program, it makes me wonder what results I would get while actually running it. I mean part of the reason I’m running OGSF is because I want to improve my financial situation, so if I can get good results now, I might switch to MM for a bit.

It might be TID or it could just be a crazy coincidence. I’ll take it either way.

But as for OGSF results, I seem to be getting great results. Better than when I ran the program the first time. It’s likely at least in part to switching to my current listening setup (TS 12/16 (Phone is 2 arm lengths away so subtract 1 click for distance)). Or maybe it’s just the fact that I had a 1 month LTU6 break. Either way, the ride is smoother this time around.

Edit: Wait a minute, I just had a thought… I can run Maverick now because of this random job opportunity. So maybe I’ve been having Maverick TID this whole time. Kinda strange if you can get TID from a program that you can’t afford which then gets you the money so that you can afford it. Well we shall see whether the results I’m getting now are TID or happenstance depending on what I choose in the next month. I could very well just stay the course with OGSF 5.9G and then switch to OGSF 5.11G when it comes out, like I had originally planned.

Edit 2: It could also just be residual US/LM from LTU6 as well.

RE: OGSF 5.9G - Frosted - ncbeareatingman - 08-01-2023

Frosted, since your're so into OFGS and the Bene's there of ,of this massively effective sub, I thougth of you right off, when I read the last several posts of yours in your journal here. So heres WHY I thought of you, as such,right off....coz I'd read Shannon most recent post,as of tonight in his Public journal.... this just might inspire You ,Man....
Shannon's quote : " After this experimental gets built, I'm going to take a break and then build OGSF in 5.11G, and then I'll be looking to build another experimental. From there I have a shortish list of titles I'm considering, and this will be among the options. Doing a poll wouldn't be a bad idea."
All the continued best with the Sub !!