Subliminal Talk
UMS (5.75G) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS (5.75G) (/Thread-UMS-5-75G)

UMS (5.75G) - AlwaysLearning - 01-24-2023

Although I bought this subliminal a little while back, I discovered, by recent events in my life, and a helpful email thread with the legendary Ben, that it is time for me to run it again. And, my progress ought to be documented, because I suspect - indeed, I believe it will be - one of the more compelling testimonials on any of Shannon's products, in quite some time.

Here's what happened, that's getting me to run this one again, and for as long as it needs to be run:

As of today, my net worth is right around five dollars. As of recently, I had enough money set aside to live for about three years, without needing to work so much as a day, unless I felt like it. Lately, my business has taken a major hit, but that wasn't a big deal, because my savings were more than enough to see me through many months of no work at all. However, that changed when the brokerage (yes, a legal, regulated one) with which I had most of my net worth deposited declared bankruptcy, leaving me very nearly penniless, overnight.

To be clear: my current net worth is $5.54.

So. . .time to earn some money! Thanks to the deep healing work that's been going on in my life during the course of my listening to Universal Healing (5.8G), I am no longer depressed, not at all! (That's my brief testimonial to Universal Healing: it's very powerful.)

I have been guided to start three new e-commerce sites. I have emails going out to former clients, and I am staying engaged in what I am inspired and guided to do. I have the subliminal on right now, as I am typing this, and it feels good!

Cold showers, long walks, and daily salsa dancing and Russian kettlebell training helps a lot too.

That's the start of this journal, and I am looking forward to hitting my first goal, with this run of UMS.

My initial goal: I am allowing myself to have a cashflow of $2,000 or more per month, with ease.

I'll keep you posted, likely on Tuesdays, or more often, when something comes up that needs to be shared.

Thank you for reading! And Shannon, thank you for creating excellent, powerful products. My hope is to be able to afford to buy the latest version of UMS, in the very near future. . .

RE: UMS (5.75G) - Benjamin - 01-24-2023

I'm glad my perspective helped, hope UMS goes well for you.

RE: UMS (5.75G) - Qiel - 01-24-2023

Yeah UMSv2 is a gem. I agreed with that. The money making opportunities while using the subs is way bigger and also the income I've got while running UMSv2 keep increasing. Good luck, my friend.

RE: UMS (5.75G) - AlwaysLearning - 01-24-2023

(01-24-2023, 04:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: I'm glad my perspective helped, hope UMS goes well for you.

Thanks again Benjamin!

RE: UMS (5.75G) - AlwaysLearning - 01-24-2023

(01-24-2023, 05:07 PM)Qiel Wrote: Yeah UMSv2 is a gem. I agreed with that. The money making opportunities while using the subs is way bigger and also the income I've got while running UMSv2 keep increasing. Good luck, my friend.

I am grateful for your support!

RE: UMS (5.75G) - AlwaysLearning - 02-14-2023

Alright, so it's three weeks since I started running this one again, and my net worth has almost exactly 10xed!

Yes, it's now almost exactly $55.00!

Not bad, for three weeks?

I feel good. Every bill has been paid on time. I have a new girlfriend that is attracted to men who are poor/destitute (what?!).

I have some business which appears to be growing.

I think that things are working. . .

Thanks be to God!

Until next Tuesday. . .

RE: UMS (5.75G) - AlwaysLearning - 04-08-2023

I am still running this one, and it seems to be going a good direction for me. This week, I've been quite sick. So, I stopped running UMS, most nights.

Are there any suggestions about how to use, or not use, this product, during an illness?