Subliminal Talk
Keith's OGSF Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Keith's OGSF Journey (/Thread-Keith-s-OGSF-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Shannon - 02-23-2023

Just so you know, the "35" in the name has nothing to do with 5.9G, it's a designation I use to make note of which method was used to build the program. In this extremely unusual case, there were multiple valid options. The option code named "35" won.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-23-2023

(02-23-2023, 06:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: Just so you know, the "35" in the name has nothing to do with 5.9G, it's a designation I use to make note of which method was used to build the program.  In this extremely unusual case, there were multiple valid options.  The option code named "35" won.

Yep I just read the description page of  Self Improvement 5.9 _35... got it. BTW I really love that deep blue crinkled paper image with the word "BETTER" on it, on the self improvement description page, I really dig that, plus darker blues are  at the top of the list of my favorite  colours!!
  Thanks for the investment of time and energy , in creating these marvels of  subliminals,even when you were sick, Shannon!!
Looking forward to be on 'something 5.9" when I return ,dont think I"ll be gone that long, only to return and find that we're all in 6G Land,now, or would  it be more aptly put, " 6G PLANET"? :-) Ha!!
 Stay groovy.... Life is just a fun game ( great title, wink wink)

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 02-26-2023

I think these kinds of descriptions , could make for a title like Absolute Courage & Confidence ...a hydrid of sorts of ASC and Absolute Courage plus some more good stuff added in..including an ass kickin,taking names version of Fear Remover Vxxx
What if the more adversity and uncertainty you faced, the more courage and resolve you felt deep within? What if fear was something that just didn't exist in your world? How would that change everything?

............ many people are walking around believing that their mental states must be dictated by external circumstances. But what if in the face of deep uncertainty you felt absolute courage awaken within you? what if suddenly you realized that fear is just an illusion, and you were able to see the best course of action clearly?

What would it be like if suddenly you truly felt courage in ways that truly affected you, allowing you to always be the calm in the center of whatever perceived storm?

What if any type of negative, judgemental and critical remark just made you stronger and more confident? What if you were invulnerable to the fear of being judged? What if you were invulnerable to the fear of being rejected and invulnerable to the fear of being criticized? What if each and every day your self image and confidence became so strong that negative feedback or ridicule made you tougher, stronger, more powerful than ever? What if you literally became "unbreakable" and invulnerable to any type of negativity from society, friends, or family that would prevent you from accomplishing and being the best version of yourself? Imagine what it would be like walking through the world unafraid of rejection and knowing that the power within yourself has turned you into an unbreakable warrior?

IM shure Maverick covers much if not al lof this this, but what about an alternate version ASC along WITH Absolute Courage being combo-ed with an ass kickin DRS and FRM V xxx ??? for around 3 or 400 bucks ?

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 03-21-2023

I TRULY would LOVE to see a New title, in the 5.9 V.xx production line of development that is ALL about LOVING THE SELF, which might include the aura of Love, an ass kicking new upgraded - stronger version of DRS and FRM v.xx, simply put " Profound Love" Loving the self, discovering the loving self that already exists, healing love, transformative Love, Appreciation for the Self, Validation for the Self, Knowing One's TRUE Infinite FOREVER, always was, always is, and always, Value, Love & Appreciation ,out da ying yang !!

The Jing, Shen and Qi of Love , the Three Treasures!!

There has NOT been One STAND ALONE product like this,about LOVING THE SELF.
Hell while we're at it, why not include, if a muthfk'er stands, even remotely, close to you, your auric field sends out high vibrations of Love energy, waves of Love & Light. Supportive Healing Waves of Love ,done so without draining the Person who runs the sub,that this energy is emanating this Love Vibration, from.....and maybe even having a calming effect on a negative judgemental person, causing things to be taken down from "Threat- Fight or Flight" mode or other such real but probably imagined fear-intimidation stuff from negative joe. Oh also being able to stand one's ground, maintain this centeredness, groundedness in Love moving thru the days flow, as well. Power House of a program. Love changes everything.

A STAND ALONE of 'PROFOUND LOVE"
Doors would open like a MoFo, on this one, relationships with hearts long hurt,healed or deep healing begun as result, and way more unexpected kinds of things
Da MAVERICK of LOVE !!
Ding Ding, the Trolly's coming.... travelin to the Love Train Express !!

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 03-22-2023

(03-21-2023, 08:44 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I TRULY would LOVE to see a New title, in the 5.9 V.xx  production line of development that is ALL about LOVING THE SELF, which might include the aura of Love, an ass kicking new upgraded - stronger version of DRS and FRM v.xx, simply put  " Profound Love" Loving the self, discovering the loving self that already exists, healing love, transformative Love, Appreciation for the Self, Validation for the Self, Knowing One's TRUE Infinite FOREVER, always was, always is, and always, Value,  Love & Appreciation ,out da ying yang !!

Hell while we're at it, why not include, if a  muthfk'er stands, even remotely, close to you, your auric field sends out high vibrations of Love energy, waves of Love & Light. Supportive Healing Waves of Love ,done so without draining the Person who runs the sub,that  this energy is emanating this Love Vibration, from.....

Doors would open like a MoFo, on this one, relationships with hearts long hurt,healed or deep healing begun as result, and way more unexpected kinds of things
Da MAVERICK  of LOVE !!

Hey Keith that would be a great sub. It's like bathing in unconditional for self, it like totaling being in love with yourself and do need to get it for anything outside yourself. A killer DRS to protect yourself while the love just works on yourself. Once that is complete! You will be contagious. Wherever you go people will feel the Aura of Love. Can you picture what you manifest in that love state....dang,all aboard " The LOVE EXPRESS "

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 03-22-2023

(03-22-2023, 04:23 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(03-21-2023, 08:44 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I TRULY would LOVE to see a New title, in the 5.9 V.xx  production line of development that is ALL about LOVING THE SELF, which might include the aura of Love, an ass kicking new upgraded - stronger version of DRS and FRM v.xx, simply put  " Profound Love" Loving the self, discovering the loving self that already exists, healing love, transformative Love, Appreciation for the Self, Validation for the Self, Knowing One's TRUE Infinite FOREVER, always was, always is, and always, Value,  Love & Appreciation ,out da ying yang !!

Hell while we're at it, why not include, if a  muthfk'er stands, even remotely, close to you, your auric field sends out high vibrations of Love energy, waves of Love & Light. Supportive Healing Waves of Love ,done so without draining the Person who runs the sub,that  this energy is emanating this Love Vibration, from.....

Da MAVERICK  of LOVE !!

Hey Keith that would be a great sub. It's like bathing in unconditional for self, it like totaling being in love with yourself and do need to get it for anything outside yourself. A killer DRS to protect yourself while the love just works on yourself. Once that is complete! You will be contagious. Wherever you go people will feel the Aura of Love. Can you picture what you manifest in that love state....dang,all aboard " The LOVE EXPRESS "

You got It Fella !!  Yes Indeed, It'd be increidble & remarkable, I still would say that no matter what healing or not the DRS vxx ad FRM v.xx would still be needed on a regular.. but yes it would be an incredible program of Light and oh my gosh, what doors would open..
 healing the heart, sending love,being in the middle of love all the time, oepn hearts  - opens doors. Thankx Z-Man your're outta site.
 stay groovy,

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 03-24-2023

(03-22-2023, 10:44 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(03-22-2023, 04:23 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Hey Keith that would be a great sub. It's like bathing in unconditional for self, it like totaling being in love with yourself and do need to get it for anything outside yourself. A killer DRS to protect yourself while the love just works on yourself. Once that is complete! You will be contagious. Wherever you go people will feel the Aura of Love. Can you picture what you manifest in that love state....dang,all aboard " The LOVE EXPRESS "

You got It Fella !!  Yes Indeed, It'd be increidble & remarkable, I still would say that no matter what healing or not the DRS vxx ad FRM v.xx would still be needed on a regular.. but yes it would be an incredible program of Light and oh my gosh, what doors would open..
 healing the heart, sending love,being in the middle of love all the time, oepn hearts  - opens doors. Thankx Z-Man your're outta site.
 stay groovy,

Hey Brother Keith, If your want to gift out BAMM. I am game for it. You used BAMM, UMS1 and UMSv2. I figured you should be a mega millionaire. Did you use BAMM for 12 months straight? So what happened? I wish I could read you journal they no longer have it available.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Benjamin - 03-25-2023

Quote:Hey Brother Keith, If your want to gift out BAMM. I am game for it. You used BAMM, UMS1 and UMSv2. I figured you should be a mega millionaire. Did you use BAMM for 12 months straight? So what happened? I wish I could read you journal they no longer have it available.

Are you seriously asking Keith to give you BAMM?

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 03-26-2023

Z-Man with all due respect LET ME CLARIFY something here:

wait !! Let me clarify something here, I'd like to quel this 'fire' before it gets out of control.

There have been aLOT of assumptions here, and related. all I was saying and saying it with a good heart and intention,was that in the future IF and when and I repeat IF and when BAMM is actually re-done and with all the new tech,bells ,whistle kitchen sinks included and more,as well as Tech yet to come,after all we are talking about 6G and thats still 'on the way' ,unfolding ,as such, that one could
pay it forward in the Light, and had BAMM work as intended and built as such that once one became a Multi-Million that they could pay it forward, and "Gift" (as in New Millionaire, would purchase this Masterpeice,again and have it sent directly to the person chosen to recieve it)someone else, vetted and seen as worthy and commited enought to use it actively and responsiblity,to buy it for them and help them out,as a return to life, since person A was helped with and thru BAMM.
Thats all I was saying, not sending out an already used copy(copies) absolutely not. Thats never been the case,here. ever. I think I see how things got mis interpidted but... that was not what I was saying nor intending.
Please lets put this to rest.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Z-Man - 03-26-2023

(03-26-2023, 03:05 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Z-Man with all due respect LET ME CLARIFY something here:

wait !! Let me clarify something here, I'd like to quel this 'fire' before it gets out of control.

There have been aLOT of assumptions here, and related. all I was saying and saying it with a good heart and intention,was that in the future IF and when and I repeat IF and when BAMM is actually re-done and with all the new tech,bells ,whistle kitchen sinks included and more,as well as Tech yet to come,after all we are talking about 6G and thats still 'on the way' ,unfolding ,as such, that one could
pay it forward in the Light, and had BAMM work as intended and built as such that once one became a Multi-Million that they could pay it forward, and "Gift" (as in New Millionaire, would purchase this  Masterpeice,again and have it sent directly to the person chosen to recieve it)someone else, vetted and seen as worthy and commited enought to use it  actively and responsiblity,to buy it for them and help them out,as a return to life, since person A was helped with and thru BAMM.
Thats all I was saying, not sending out an already used copy(copies) absolutely not. Thats never been the case,here. ever. I think I see how things got mis interpidted but... that was not what I was saying  nor intending.
Please lets put this to rest.

Hey Keith I understand now...Thanks for clarifying it. I read the post quick. I wish you success and Mega Millions when it is produce in 6G. I buried it already & put it top rest.....

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - Benjamin - 03-26-2023

Quote:Hey Keith I understand now...Thanks for clarifying it. I read the post quick. I wish you success and Mega Millions when it is produce in 6G. I buried it already & put it top rest.....
I looked at the original post you got this idea from, and it clearly was about becoming rich and buying a new copy of BAMM for somebody.

My original surprised thought was "Z-man seriously can't be so stupid to be asking someone else for a copy of a program that someone purchased on our store and used" but I was obviously wrong.

I've banned you until I talk to Shannon about this.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 04-08-2023

MY Vote is for Magnificent Love " Profound" Love, Healing Love, Transcendent Love !! 5.10 or 5.11 or 6G, when ever the time comes!
Deep true self Love with rippling effects on others around or near the person. Jim Carey said because of what all he has,over the years, done whenever he's around people ,they want to present the best in themselves to Him ,as does He ( mostly,wink,but thats another story) Point being when around such healing high level love others could or would want to do the same. Yee Haw a win win for everybody!!
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
"ALL We are saying is GIVE PEACE a CHANCE!" & LOVE too !

Wont keep repeating this wish list title. NO nagging, on the subject.:-)

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - StridingStrider - 04-10-2023

(04-08-2023, 04:49 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: MY Vote is for Magnificent Love  " Profound" Love, Healing Love, Transcendent Love !!  5.10 or 5.11 or 6G, when ever the time comes!
Deep true self Love  with rippling effects on others around or near the person. Jim Carey said  because of what all he has,over the years, done whenever he's around people ,they want to present the best in themselves to Him ,as does He ( mostly,wink,but  thats another story) Point being when around such healing  high level love others could or would want to do the same. Yee Haw a win win for everybody!!
Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
"ALL We are saying is GIVE PEACE  a CHANCE!" & LOVE too !

Wont keep repeating this wish list title. NO nagging, on the subject.:-)

+1 vote for this as well, Keith.

RE: Keith's OGSF Journey - ncbeareatingman - 04-11-2023

Heck yeah Strider !! I'm right there with ya Man. This would be one hellva helpful program on sooo many levels and lord knows it soooo needed right now, something like this affecting us and others alike in positive uplifting healing ways !! Hell yes Da Profound Power of Profound Love!!!