Subliminal Talk
x4a_1000 josh journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: x4a_1000 josh journal (/Thread-x4a-1000-josh-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - Qiel - 01-17-2023

(01-17-2023, 07:29 AM)josh84 Wrote: Its a good start for me more social interactions see what happens the more i listen to it.

4kingdoms, the popcorn emoji meant to mean something or this just entertaining for you?

Shannon keep saying that this subs 'just' generates aura and make us walking aphrodisiac. But internally I could say for sure that I've changed, the way I walk, talk, building chemistry in each interaction in general and how I become more assertive, I credit it to X4A. Again, I'm not report much internal changes while using this subs because that's not the main salespoint of the subs. I'm enjoying it btw. Goocd luck, my friend!

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - 4Kingdoms - 01-17-2023

(01-17-2023, 07:29 AM)josh84 Wrote: Its a good start for me more social interactions see what happens the more i listen to it.

4kingdoms, the popcorn emoji meant to mean something or this just entertaining for you?

Unfortunately, the "LIKE" button has been removed.  Mad
It was so much simpler that way to show interest in a journal.  Thumbsup

Actually, I am delighted to read about your results !!  Wink

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - Shannon - 01-17-2023

(01-17-2023, 08:14 AM)Qiel Wrote:

Shannon keep saying that this subs 'just' generates aura and make us walking aphrodisiac. But internally I could say for sure that I've changed, the way I walk, talk, building chemistry in each interaction in general and how I become more assertive, I credit it to X4A. Again, I'm not report much internal changes while using this subs because that's not the main salespoint of the subs. I'm enjoying it btw. Goocd luck, my friend!

You surely know that being saturated in the aura X4A generates all the time will also affect you as well over time?  Smile

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - Qiel - 01-17-2023

(01-17-2023, 01:19 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 08:14 AM)Qiel Wrote: Shannon keep saying that this subs 'just' generates aura and make us walking aphrodisiac. But internally I could say for sure that I've changed, the way I walk, talk, building chemistry in each interaction in general and how I become more assertive, I credit it to X4A. Again, I'm not report much internal changes while using this subs because that's not the main salespoint of the subs. I'm enjoying it btw. Goocd luck, my friend!

You surely know that being saturated in the aura X4A generates all the time will also affect you as well over time?  Smile

De facto, I experienced it, and yes I could say X4A affect me internally. Even though I can't find the reason behind this. 

De jure, based on the salespage, I don't understand. By comparison you said X4A is just a speedboat and DMSI is titanic because DMSI specifically build your fondational intrapersonal relationship, interpersonal relationship, have celebrity effect, maximizing pheromone, and reality bending (advanced manifestation), etc, etc. 

On the other hand, X4A is 'lite' version that removes modules that possibly trigger fear induced resistance, therefore there's no 'manifestation' included, just attraction based on our personal aphrodisiac perceived by opposite gender. It's light, fun, and minimum energy required to run the subs. 

Well, one thing I know is, there's 26 goals in X4A and the salespage only describe one primary goals. Maybe the self-development module is there as well? We don't know. But some secret is better to be kept as secret, like AM6 surprise, at least I do enjoy running the subs Big Grin

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - Shannon - 01-18-2023

(01-17-2023, 05:18 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(01-17-2023, 01:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: You surely know that being saturated in the aura X4A generates all the time will also affect you as well over time?  Smile

De facto, I experienced it, and yes I could say X4A affect me internally. Even though I can't find the reason behind this. 

De jure, based on the salespage, I don't understand. By comparison you said X4A is just a speedboat and DMSI is titanic because DMSI specifically build your fondational intrapersonal relationship, interpersonal relationship, have celebrity effect, maximizing pheromone, and reality bending (advanced manifestation), etc, etc. 

On the other hand, X4A is 'lite' version that removes modules that possibly trigger fear induced resistance, therefore there's no 'manifestation' included, just attraction based on our personal aphrodisiac perceived by opposite gender. It's light, fun, and minimum energy required to run the subs. 

Well, one thing I know is, there's 26 goals in X4A and the salespage only describe one primary goals. Maybe the self-development module is there as well? We don't know. But some secret is better to be kept as secret, like AM6 surprise, at least I do enjoy running the subs Big Grin

There's absolutely no self development in X4A at all.  What you're experiencing is what it's doing to others as well.  Just modified as being you affecting yourself with the energy.

To be clear, DMSI and X4A share no script at all.  X4A isn't "DMSI-Light", it's a different program that uses an entirely different approach.  The goals and effects can be similar in some ways, but they're very different in terms of their scripts and approaches.

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - Lowe - 01-18-2023

Hi Shannon,

Can you clarify more regarding the self-effects of X4A? What do you mean with being affected by one's own aura?

Thanks.

RE: x4a_1000 josh journal - Shannon - 01-19-2023

(01-18-2023, 12:49 PM)Lowe Wrote: Hi Shannon,

Can you clarify more regarding the self-effects of X4A? What do you mean with being affected by one's own aura?

Thanks.

I'll answer this in my own thread.