Subliminal Talk
USLM v 4.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: USLM v 4.2 (/Thread-USLM-v-4-2)

USLM v 4.2 - eternity - 09-20-2022

USLM -- been running it about a week. I've been doing some weird ASRB that is not according to directions tbh. It's completely according to my convenience and whatever I'm able to do. I can't even tell you what the ASRB is. It plays in my office at which i'm at Tues/Thurs/Fri and i just have it playing in the background for a few hours. Any time i get up for coffee or bathroom or a meeting in another office, it breaks ASRB.

anyway the thing i wanted to report primarily is an experience that i think is related to the LM aspect of the program. I noticed the probability manipulation aspect in action. a couple nights ago i had a dream of this girl that i know in my town, that i hadn't interacted with in years. she was just there in my dream, as if my subconscious was pointing to her. this morning, i opened up my zoom meeting  that i open every day that contains people from all over the world. there's usually 100 people on at any given time. she was on this morning, which is the weirdest thing because the probability of seeing her at this time, at this meeting, is extremely low. not only that, my subconscious was alerting me of this a couple days prior.

i also had a dream last night that i was playing the lottery. can't say if i won or not because i didn't get that far in the dream. if i were to draw parallels between this dream and the last dream, i can potentially deduce that my subconscious is nudging me towards the probability realm in which i play the lottery. i don't really believe in lottery though, so idk if i'll actually buy a ticket. still. thought it was worth reporting.

RE: USLM v 4.2 - Sky - 09-20-2022

@eternity What do you think dreams signify? I dream about people from my past but I don't see them in real life anymore, so I'm curious as to what your take is?

RE: USLM v 4.2 - eternity - 09-21-2022

(09-20-2022, 05:36 PM)Sky Wrote: @eternity  What do you think dreams signify? I dream about people from my past but I don't see them in real life anymore, so I'm curious as to what your take is?

Personally, i believe dreams represent something in the subconscious coming to the surface. 

Typically, dreams dont mean too much to me so i dont analyze them too much.

However, the timing of starting USLM, this dream, and the fact something from my dream came into life, is significant to me

RE: USLM v 4.2 - eternity - 09-26-2022

Last week i was presented with an opportunity to expand my income by 20-30% within the next year. It'll take some work, but it'll be well worth it. My long term vision is far beyond that, though. Within 7 years I'm expecting to 1`0x that figure.

The income opportunity seems to almost certainly be a combination of US & LM working in tandem. Certainly makes sense to be paired together.

Yesterday i went to a festival where there was an opportunity to "try my luck" but again, I'm really not into gambling because it deals with variables outside of my control.

And when it comes to things outside of my control, I don't like to invest resources into manipulating the outcome. It's largely why I stopped investing into the stock market and channeled 100% of my resources (time, money, energy, labor) back into the business.

I don't necessarily think my beliefs and LM aren't aligned though. There can certainly be manifestations of luck in terms of "right person right place" type scenarios as seemed to be common in the SM3 and DMSI subs.

RE: USLM v 4.2 - eternity - 09-29-2022

luck incidents:
  • i was able to recruit two SOLID sales people in a 7 day period. they fit 90% of the criteria we're looking for. this is significant because our criteria is so niche, that most people aren't interested in sales. they'd rather do customer service. so to hire 2 sales people out of the gate in 7 days is not within the normal realm of probability. Top that off iwth them fitting the criteria, and it's just great luck
  • contracted landscaping service for the business at 35% cheaper than market rate plus 2 additional services that other companies don't offer. this one is some insane luck. i'll probably use this guy for my house too lol.

RE: USLM v 4.2 - eternity - 11-15-2022

Been listening to USLM for 2 months now, and I find my current trajectory pretty interesting.

I was "randomly" guided to learn about some healing/clearing techniques involving meditation and consciousness. The more time I spent learning, the more I started 'understanding' some quantum concepts such as nonlocality and nonlinearity. Once I started practicing the techniques, I began experiencing some neat things. Most notably, predicting the future in a weird way. It's happened a few times already but today was the biggest one I've had to date. 

From around noon to 2 pm, I went down a rabbit hole of research into our next multimillion dollar venture and shared it with our marketing team, which our CEO is looped into.

It led me to discover some resources that we haven't tapped into yet. At 2:30pm, Our CEO had a meeting with a high profile individual in the industry. When the CEO and I recapped at the end of the day, he mentioned how weird it was that every single resource that I shared in the marketing chat was brought up by the high profile individual too. It's so weird that I was "randomly" tuned into this person's frequency, a couple hours before the arrival and discussion with the CEO. 

The nonlocality is that the individual was not even in our area at the time I discovered this information. The nonlinearity is that my research happened 2 hours before the discussion with the CEO. 

If I extrapolate this forward a few more months of continuing USLM and practicing these techniques, I may be able to subconsciously reliably predict events happening a day or even a week into the future, and align my choices/actions to ensure the reality I end up in matches the prediction.

Not sure if anyone really followed my train of thought because I'm sure it's super abstract, but I thought the whole chain of seemingly unrelated events tied in beautifully together to give me major confirmation that USLM is really doing its thing.

RE: USLM v 4.2 - eternity - 11-29-2022

US - Helped my mom secure the biggest contract her business has ever seen. She paid me a fat commission even though i tried rejecting it over and over. I didnt do it for the money, i did it for my mom. But she kept insisting. Cool!

LM - I have been wanting to play a video game for the longest time but dont have a console. And since I'm now a father, I don't think I can do console gaming anyway. So it's not worth the cost. But we had a badass extra PC laying around at work and the owner said I can have it. Not only that, he insisted i deck it out with max RAM, an SSD hard drive, and a 3080 graphics card. All for free. Lol

Nice. I can finally play these games on pc