Subliminal Talk
Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G (/Thread-Attract-Romantic-Love-5-8G)

Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Reznik - 08-26-2022

Putting this here because it's a sub intended for 18+ though nothing I write will be.

There won't be any kind of day to day journal because of "set it and forget it". Maybe just posting dreams, and then at the end when the relationship has started I'll post the results. 

So I started this sub two days ago. The first night I listened I had two crazy dreams. 

In the first one I was in a room with a bed, maybe a bedroom or hotel room (I know, the setting seems like it's an 18+ dream but nothing happened). Suddenly a woman was there with me. She started telling me about how she was out-processing from the military and I started talking about my limited military experience and we talked more and more and the conversation just kept going naturally. But more than the conversation was this crazy strong overall feeling of deep emotional connection to her, it was like it filled the whole room with an aura. I never saw her face directly, just a profile/side view. At some point we ended up sitting down on the bed. And the whole time we were just talking, or our mouths were moving but it wasn't important what we were saying because again it was this crazy connection vibe that was so powerful. The whole room was filled with a red colored vibe/aura/energy or something. At some point I noticed my head was resting on her shoulder and that her head was resting on my head. I put my hand on her hip and she moved in acceptance and reciprocation and it was an overall amazing feeling of love, it was beautiful. I don't remember anything after that. 

The second dream was similar. A woman was suddenly with me and again I only saw a profile or side view of her but in this dream I don't remember any conversation. The energy wasn't as strong as the first one but overall it was nearly identical to the first dream in that I was talking to a woman and there was a feeling of connection though not as intense as the first one. 

If this is what Jung meant by collective unconscious and I had a glimpse of it, then wow!   

So that's all I'm posting about this sub until the romantic relationship has started. "Set it and forget it" let it do its thing. I'll check back in when that time comes.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - StridingStrider - 08-27-2022

Cool choice. Keep us updated on those dreams and results!

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - AbundanceCH - 08-27-2022

Wow that's an interesting dream right there. Keep us updated. I plan to use this sub eventually as well.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - ncbeareatingman - 08-29-2022

Reznike thats awesome Man. more power to ya and all the best with your dream states and dreaming coming into this reality and show up for you.. I'm looking forward to this one in 6 G, some time in the next 2 yrs. However 5.8 is plenty powerful. Obviously:-)
Again all the best and more power to ya,Man.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Reznik - 09-02-2022

Thanks everyone for the feedback and support. 

So I wrote I'm not going to make a journal about whether or not I think the sub is working. I do however just want to jot down little things I've noticed in general. 

I finished the 1st day of the 2nd "days off" cycle yesterday and I feel like I want only one day off (Autoconfig). I've noticed that on the off days (probably because of the limited exposure at this point in time) that my mind wants to start thinking about it sometimes and find myself telling myself to stop it. But I think that will diminish with more exposure. On the "on days" I definitely don't think about it. On the "on days" I almost feel like I'm in a bubble of oblivion to women, meaning I have no interest to even look at any of them while I'm out shopping or whatever. I literally don't think about it and I just do my thing. 

Also an interesting side note, I've had several moments at different times of feeling like my heart is open and prepared for love, and it's as if I can feel an energy (usually feels like a red aura) bursting from out of my chest and going out into the universe to whomever the universe is bringing to me. It's kind of cool I think.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Sky - 09-03-2022

Hi @Reznik , I'm watching your updates closely! This may be next on my list! I want to find love too!

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - ncbeareatingman - 10-14-2022

Rez...dude you're kickin ass with this program. lots of cooperation within you , working with this program.
Youtube...theres a song by Ben Harper titled " MY Beloved One" thse song is so deep ,mellow and spot on for and with Love.
All the best in connecting with that deeper love,man. we all want that lovingness and to for most, to be that lovingness as well. very cool
encouraging posts Rez' Man.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Reznik - 11-05-2022

Greetings everyone,

It's been a little over two months since I started listening this sub and I have two updates I want to share. I'll post them as two separate posts since they're two different topics. First another dream that happened on October 11. Because I was visiting my friend in Czech Republic at the time, I was listening to the masked stream on my tablet that has stereo speakers instead of the ultrasonic I'd been listening to on my PC at home. 

The dream: I was in a library. A lot of space between the shelves and a lot of the shelves were sparsely filled so you could easily see through to the next aisles. Suddenly there was a dart war game going on. I saw darts on the floor and a woman started to shoot at me. We were both doing these combat rolls in the aisles. She threw a plastic dart pistol at me so I loaded it with some of the darts that were on the floor. After a few minutes of shooting back and forth I hit her. Suddenly we were sitting close to each other on the floor. Side by side, her right foot to my right butt cheek, my right foot to her right butt cheek, knees bent and thighs touching so we could look at each other face to face (if that makes sense). I asked her or said "I should do the finishing kill shot on you" and she replied "you want to do that when I helped you?" Or something like that.

She had dark sunglasses on and light brown skin with straight brown or dark hair that went midway down her back. Very beautiful. I pointed the plastic dart gun towards her and was scanning her up and down with it pretending like I was searching for the spot to shoot. Then we leaned in and rested our temples against each other's and there was this crazy strong feeling of connection and love even though we had just met each other only minutes ago.

Suddenly we were in a quite busy place with a lot of people. She had a top on and was wearing a black dress under the top. I don't know if she was hot or what but she pulled the top off and exposed her midriff and part of her back as the top came off. She had catholic iconography tattoos; specifically a rosary around her waist and some saint placard thing tattooed on her side or hip. I didn't care for that from a religious perspective but had the feeling like it was important to her at some time but no longer was now.

She said she needed to deliver some things to her family and suddenly we were in the parking lot of a bank. She had an old, manual transmission VW golf. I helped her put some things in the car and got in to drive even though it was her car. I had this feeling of like we were already in an established loving relationship and it all just felt natural and easy.

We drove and ended up in an underground parking garage, got out of the car and we were surrounded by a lot of her family members. They were excited to see us and behaved like they had known me for years, like I was part of the family. We unloaded the car and there was a lot of talking and joking and the then dream kind of ended.

This is the first type of dream that I've had that's been like the first dream since I wrote about that one.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Reznik - 11-05-2022

The second post: An update? So it's been a little over two months which I know is the minimum time to listen. I think in this post I want to record some events, thoughts and feelings about the sub.

Four days after I started the sub (August 28) I was at the hockey rink where I had just finished skating with my son. We were in the restaurant when I saw a woman come up to the service desk. I thought damn, she's attractive. She was about 5' 8" athletic / sporty build, tan. But right away since I had only been listening to the sub four days I shut down all the thinking that tried to creep into my mind. Thoughts like: is she the one, could that be her, etc?

Fast forward to the following week and it was my first day at an adult learn to play hockey class. And there she was, the same woman from the previous week but now all dressed out in hockey gear and was also in the class. I saw she had Polish writing on her jersey and made a note of it. Later I heard her talking and she had an accent. I finally got a chance to talk to her and learned she was Polish and had been living in my city for only a week. Within minutes of talking to her she asked me for my phone number so she could text me some information about a hockey camp in Czech Republic. I'll be honest in my mind I was already ticking boxes:
she just came to my city (came into my life),
she asked me for my number within minutes of meeting her and I can get to know her a bit and ask her out

I was thinking this is happening like on the description page of the sub! After the skate we texted for several hours for the rest of the day. She's also pescatarian, she has no kids, likes travel...so many boxes ticked that the universe knows is what I'd like in a romantic partner. I was excited yet tried to keep cool and not think about the sub or force anything. But here there's a major caveat: she was studying for a board exam and she wasn't interested in meeting for drinks or a coffee until after her exam (first week of November) so she could focus on studying. Understandable that she didn't want to start into a relationship/dating until after her exam.

We continued texting daily for the first week but I was starting to notice some things. By the second week I noticed she refused to answer anything personal. She refused to talk about anything other than hockey and she never asked me a single "get to know you" question about myself. By the second week I also noticed she was a "one upper". That is, anything I said she had to one up it, and beat it with a better story. Already these are major red flags for me. So I started to forget about her. I literally felt nothing towards her. No excitement, no anticipation. I even deleted her contact from my phone. After one week of no messages she wrote me "how's your hockey life?" So I wrote a bit about the class (which she never returned to). After this time the texts came in once every 3 or 4 days. I started to notice she would flat out not even comment on many of my texts. When I told her I scored my first goal for example, no comment. So at this point I told myself "this is not the one for me. A loving universe that I believe in, would not send me a woman like this (a narcissist lacking empathy sociopath)."

Fast forward more weeks and the texts would come trickling in once a week, but very boring, no depth, very shallow superficial conversation. Obviously she's not into me, and I'm not into her. But as a new hockey player, it is nice to talk to her about hockey things. Last week she wrote me that she'll be really busy in November skiing and traveling and being on call. Which I believe is her way of letting me know there will be no coffee or drinks. And that's fine. I'm not interested in getting to know her further. We haven't even seen each other since that first day in August. So here we are the weekend of her exams, and no text from her letting me know her exams are over and she's free to meet. So I think I guessed correctly. I've already deleted her contact again so I can't write her even if I wanted to.

I'll freely admit that for the first week I thought she was the one that the universe had brought into my life how the sub is supposed to do. But I quickly realized no, she's not. And like I said, strangely I felt nothing towards her.

So some general observations about the sub. After it kicked in (so after the first few weeks) it does a great job of having me not think about it. The set it and forget it works. I even find myself not even being interested in wanting to date anyone, yet at the same time there isn't a feeling of like I'm holding myself back "waiting for the right one" if that makes sense. I've just been doing my thing (that is working and going to the gym and to hockey practice). This sub is really weird in that by its design you're not going to see any results or effects or improvements. I play it at night... and during the day I don't think about it yet by its design a woman will come into my life somehow (which is what it's designed to do). It's almost like a faith or trust. Some people may not be able to handle that part of it. But I believe it will work eventually, somehow. The sub really does well to help you not think about it. Just play it and do your daily life thing. If I don't think about it, it's fine. If I catch myself wondering about it, it's very strange and I have to make myself stop thinking about it.

Now for me personally I've come to a crossroad. I'm starting to feel impatient (but that's me) because I really want to start maximum learning speed and change my career and get a six figure income. On the other side, I hate being alone at the holidays and they are quickly approaching. I'd love to have a romantic partner by then to share them with. So, keep listening to Attract Romantic Love and hope something happens by the holidays, or start maximum learning speed and get a new career and then start romantic love again later?...This question has been at the forefront of my thoughts the last week or so. And I'm worried I may have sabotaged romantic love somehow even though I didn't mean to. I understand from the description page it could be like a co-worker or someone I've known for awhile and then we just recognize we should be a thing. But right now there is no woman in my life that is a viable candidate for that kind of scenario and I don't know how or where she would come from. I even wanted to start listening to self esteem again (like maintenance mode) just to keep it strong.  

So that's where I'm at with this.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Z-Man - 11-15-2022

(11-05-2022, 08:10 PM)Reznik Wrote: The second post: An update? So it's been a little over two months which I know is the minimum time to listen. I think in this post I want to record some events, thoughts and feelings about the sub.

Four days after I started the sub (August 28) I was at the hockey rink where I had just finished skating with my son. We were in the restaurant when I saw a woman come up to the service desk. I thought damn, she's attractive. She was about 5' 8" athletic / sporty build, tan. But right away since I had only been listening to the sub four days I shut down all the thinking that tried to creep into my mind. Thoughts like: is she the one, could that be her, etc?

Fast forward to the following week and it was my first day at an adult learn to play hockey class. And there she was, the same woman from the previous week but now all dressed out in hockey gear and was also in the class. I saw she had Polish writing on her jersey and made a note of it. Later I heard her talking and she had an accent. I finally got a chance to talk to her and learned she was Polish and had been living in my city for only a week. Within minutes of talking to her she asked me for my phone number so she could text me some information about a hockey camp in Czech Republic. I'll be honest in my mind I was already ticking boxes:
she just came to my city (came into my life),
she asked me for my number within minutes of meeting her and I can get to know her a bit and ask her out

I was thinking this is happening like on the description page of the sub! After the skate we texted for several hours for the rest of the day. She's also pescatarian, she has no kids, likes travel...so many boxes ticked that the universe knows is what I'd like in a romantic partner. I was excited yet tried to keep cool and not think about the sub or force anything. But here there's a major caveat: she was studying for a board exam and she wasn't interested in meeting for drinks or a coffee until after her exam (first week of November) so she could focus on studying. Understandable that she didn't want to start into a relationship/dating until after her exam.

We continued texting daily for the first week but I was starting to notice some things. By the second week I noticed she refused to answer anything personal. She refused to talk about anything other than hockey and she never asked me a single "get to know you" question about myself. By the second week I also noticed she was a "one upper". That is, anything I said she had to one up it, and beat it with a better story. Already these are major red flags for me. So I started to forget about her. I literally felt nothing towards her. No excitement, no anticipation. I even deleted her contact from my phone. After one week of no messages she wrote me "how's your hockey life?" So I wrote a bit about the class (which she never returned to). After this time the texts came in once every 3 or 4 days. I started to notice she would flat out not even comment on many of my texts. When I told her I scored my first goal for example, no comment. So at this point I told myself "this is not the one for me. A loving universe that I believe in, would not send me a woman like this (a narcissist lacking empathy sociopath)."

Fast forward more weeks and the texts would come trickling in once a week, but very boring, no depth, very shallow superficial conversation. Obviously she's not into me, and I'm not into her. But as a new hockey player, it is nice to talk to her about hockey things. Last week she wrote me that she'll be really busy in November skiing and traveling and being on call. Which I believe is her way of letting me know there will be no coffee or drinks. And that's fine. I'm not interested in getting to know her further. We haven't even seen each other since that first day in August. So here we are the weekend of her exams, and no text from her letting me know her exams are over and she's free to meet. So I think I guessed correctly. I've already deleted her contact again so I can't write her even if I wanted to.

I'll freely admit that for the first week I thought she was the one that the universe had brought into my life how the sub is supposed to do. But I quickly realized no, she's not. And like I said, strangely I felt nothing towards her.

So some general observations about the sub. After it kicked in (so after the first few weeks) it does a great job of having me not think about it. The set it and forget it works. I even find myself not even being interested in wanting to date anyone, yet at the same time there isn't a feeling of like I'm holding myself back "waiting for the right one" if that makes sense. I've just been doing my thing (that is working and going to the gym and to hockey practice). This sub is really weird in that by its design you're not going to see any results or effects or improvements. I play it at night... and during the day I don't think about it yet by its design a woman will come into my life somehow (which is what it's designed to do). It's almost like a faith or trust. Some people may not be able to handle that part of it. But I believe it will work eventually, somehow. The sub really does well to help you not think about it. Just play it and do your daily life thing. If I don't think about it, it's fine. If I catch myself wondering about it, it's very strange and I have to make myself stop thinking about it.

Now for me personally I've come to a crossroad. I'm starting to feel impatient (but that's me) because I really want to start maximum learning speed and change my career and get a six figure income. On the other side, I hate being alone at the holidays and they are quickly approaching. I'd love to have a romantic partner by then to share them with. So, keep listening to Attract Romantic Love and hope something happens by the holidays, or start maximum learning speed and get a new career and then start romantic love again later?...This question has been at the forefront of my thoughts the last week or so. And I'm worried I may have sabotaged romantic love somehow even though I didn't mean to. I understand from the description page it could be like a co-worker or someone I've known for awhile and then we just recognize we should be a thing. But right now there is no woman in my life that is a viable candidate for that kind of scenario and I don't know how or where she would come from. I even wanted to start listening to self esteem again (like maintenance mode) just to keep it strong.  

So that's where I'm at with this.

Hey Reznik, Maybe hopefully by Christmas you will meet your santa baby romantic love.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Reznik - 12-06-2022

(11-15-2022, 04:31 PM)Z-Man Wrote: Hey Reznik, Maybe hopefully by Christmas you will meet your santa baby romantic love.

Thanks Z Man! Yeah that would be ideal!

I'm still listening to the Attract Romantic Love sub. Oddly enough the woman I wrote about in my Self Esteem thread has come back into my life in a way. About a week before Thanksgiving I noticed her finding reasons to be around me at work and we started talking more than we had since we broke up. I've noticed her circle of friends has expanded and she made changes to some things in her life. I thought, cool maybe she's been listening to Self Esteem. Two weeks ago somehow we ended up talking in the parking lot for three hours after work and at the end she asked me to go for drinks in a few days. So we met and had a nice chat, and the bar closed and kicked us out at 11 so we went to her car and talked until 5 am. At the end of that we were holding hands and cuddling a bit and it was really nice. There is something truly cosmic about her...I can't explain it. 

We went our ways but then the next days got weird. Finally she apologized and said she had let it go too far and didn't want to get back together at all. We talked about the possibility of becoming FWB or something. After thinking about that discussion for a day or two she said no, she couldn't do that. Then she admitted she had had some sexual trauma in her past and felt like she couldn't know how to love anyone including me only that she cares for me a lot and wants to be friends. She said she has been going to a therapist which is cool. I'm happy for her, but no she hadn't listened to the Self Esteem sub. But of course no, I don't be friends with a woman because what do I get out of giving a woman my time and attention with no return? So we are back to being professional and polite colleagues at work.  

That's the closest I've gotten to any physical manifestation. I'll keep listening though. Everything else is as before. I don't think about it, I just do my routine and live my life.

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Sky - 01-30-2023

@Reznik , any updates on ARL?

RE: Attract Romantic Love 5.8G - Reznik - 04-04-2023

Hi @Sky and Everyone,

An update is long overdue and I apologize for the delay especially to the people that were following along. So long story short, I stopped using this sub around Dec 8 2022.

The reasons were 100% me, I failed it. First due to being close to the holidays I started to think about what I didn't have. It began to consume me thinking about how I was alone and how much I wanted to have someone with me at that time of year; so that broke it. Secondly I recognized that I had issues I still needed to work through and how could I expect to have someone right for me, if I wasn't right for myself? I realized I had serious issues with trust due to childhood physical and emotional abuse as well as religious trauma. I recognized I had some pretty severe insecurities about some things too and as I reflected over past relationships, I realized this was a big point of failure for them. 

What I've been doing in the mean time from Dec 9, 2022  to today (so nearly four months) is I've been listening to Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid V5.0 ( E5) and it's been amazing! I won't do a review of it here cause it's not the right place, but some key points are: 
  • healing and letting go of things that I had always thought were trivial but apparently weren't, 
  • healing and releasing things that I figured had messed me up but didn't understand how deeply they had affected me
  • having epiphany moments of things that I had no idea had affected me 
  • emotional maturity has grown by leaps and bounds 
The shield is also amazing! I've seen countless times of it reflecting negative energy and attacks in real time. Colleagues who are very toxic people start on me and in moments you can literally see a shift and their tone changes and they speak to me pleasantly or they finish a sentence and walk away, and I'm unaffected. 

So the idea is to complete Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid V5.0 (E5), get myself to place where I can attract the best person for me, then use ARL again. 

That's all for now! 

Reznik