Subliminal Talk
Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 (/Thread-Counting-Sheep-Overcoming-Fear-v-4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 01-12-2023

This is my burner account for as long as I'm having issues logging in.
Hopefully, people recognize that this is Ampersnd.

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 01-13-2023

Day 168 / 210,

I may have gotten TID at the gym yesterday.
While at the gym, about four women who I considered attractive either looked back, noticed me in some way (across the room) and tried to pretend they weren't, or set up their workout close to me. T
The last part has a plausible explanation, seeing that our gym is undergoing renovations and was effectively cut in half, changing how gym-goers were distributing themselves.
Nonetheless, I will not make bold approaches at the gym until I've begun using the subliminal and I have its direct support.

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 01-19-2023

Day 174 / 210,

I worked out at the gym, and this one gal was hanging around my area quite a bit. Slim but definite hourglass shape. I broke the ice by asking if she was going to overhead press her barbell (had 45s on each side); she was quiet and shy in her response and had a higher pitch voice, but still engaged. I hesitated because of these things, as it led me to think "maybe too young", so I noped out of continuing the conversation. I also don't like having to carry a conversation in a gym when it's not clear that a woman wants to talk or is just shy.

I'd like for X4A-1000 to make it clear who exactly is a woman of majority age (by their reaction to the aura) so that I avoid the embarrassing situation of approaching someone who is not of age.
Once I'm running it, and if I see her again, I'll feel out the situation and try again if her response is positive.

Yesterday evening, I jumped on an opportunity to get inner wrist tattoos - something I had been thinking about for several months. I'm pleased, and they're already healing quite nicely.

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 01-20-2023

Day 175 / 210,

I intend on stopping this sub by the 29th of this month, before I'm renewed for another month. This means another 8 or so days of exposure.
Then, a week or so of subliminal rest, then X4A-1000

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 01-23-2023

Day 178 / 184,

Changed the last date of this subliminal to being about 7-8 days from now. Am currently down to the final week, then I'll be taking a brief repose from subliminals before running X4A-1000.

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 01-28-2023

Day 183 / 184,

Did my last day of Overcoming Fear yesterday.

Noticed a lot of hotties at the gym today. Half with their man, half riding solo.
There was one who exercised with a bench, which was about 4 feet away from my squat rack, but not exactly that close to me.
Doing my best to ignore them as long as they're not showing me actual interest.
There's a TikTok trend nowadays about 'creepy guys at the gym'; some of it gets conflated with straightforward chatups. This trend will eventually blow over.

Running X4A-1000 in about one week.

RE: Counting Sheep - Overcoming Fear v.4 - AmpersndThe2nd - 02-01-2023

X4A-1000 tomorrow? I think so