Subliminal Talk
OFV4 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFV4 (/Thread-OFV4)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

OFV4 - Sky - 07-27-2022

I started OFV4 last night and dreamed a lot. Today, I've been feeling really relaxed. Too bad I have too much fear around using MLS, which i have still after running LTUv6 stage 7 for 3 months.

RE: OFV4 - ncbeareatingman - 07-27-2022

YOU'll get there Man, you will...just keep going... the day and time may come when MLS will seem like a peice a cake after this puppys run. IM using this until next spring at least. just offically started 2 days ago but I'd had 10 days of spot on TID's from da git go. once I decided and committed they kicked in. hang in.... oh I Love the calmer-ness of OFv4 too.

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 07-27-2022

(07-27-2022, 08:32 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: YOU'll get there Man, you will...just keep going... the day and time may come when MLS will seem like a peice a cake after this puppys run. IM using this until next spring at least. just offically started 2 days ago but I'd had 10 days of spot on TID's from da git go. once I decided and committed they kicked in. hang in.... oh I Love the calmer-ness of OFv4 too.

Thanks man! I hope so too!

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 07-31-2022

I have been dreaming deeply on OFv4 on my days off. And I feel relaxed and tired everyday on my first cycle of off days.

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-02-2022

I dreamed a lot last night. It was the first day of the second cycle. I dreamed about getting shot multiple times. I also dreamed of hugging people that I knew from the past like they were really close to me. There's more, but I can't remember. I always feel good and relaxed in the morning. It's awesome!

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-10-2022

I'm still struggling to motivate myself and enjoy learning sql and python. I've noticed that I'm more relaxed when I wake up in the mornings after a dream and I speak more confidently and assertively.

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-11-2022

My brother noted to me that I did something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I did it finally to improve my life probably due to the removal of fear.

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-21-2022

I think I'm so much more comfortable around people and able to be myself. I am much more confident and relaxed, and whatever I was previously scared of doesn't seem as daunting as before. Like my goal of traveling to a big city.

RE: OFV4 - Shannon - 08-23-2022

Good progress!

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-24-2022

Thanks!

I think increasing my self awareness and becoming comfortable with myself is important and what I'm getting from this "experience" because I'm able to make better life choices out of desire rather than fear. Fear is a huge motivator in my life but OFv4 has been chipping away at that every morning I get up from a night of playing the subliminal.

RE: OFV4 - Ampersnd - 08-24-2022

(08-24-2022, 10:07 AM)Sky Wrote: Thanks!

I think increasing my self awareness and becoming comfortable with myself is important and what I'm getting from this "experience" because I'm able to make better life choices out of desire rather than fear. Fear is a huge motivator in my life but OFv4 has been chipping away at that every morning I get up from a night of playing the subliminal.

I've noticed the exact same thing (using OF v.4 as well). Instead of having mixed feelings about the things I want - about how it's unrealistic or will require unwanted sacrifice - I can enjoy the feeling of wanting it, or to simply enjoy imagining having attained it.

Great journal!

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-24-2022

(08-24-2022, 02:42 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 10:07 AM)Sky Wrote: Thanks!

I've noticed the exact same thing (using OF v.4 as well). Instead of having mixed feelings about the things I want - about how it's unrealistic or will require unwanted sacrifice - I can enjoy the feeling of wanting it, or to simply enjoy imagining having attained it.

Great journal!

Appreciate it!

RE: OFV4 - Shannon - 08-25-2022

I like hearing about p-r-o-g-r-e-s-s!

RE: OFV4 - Sky - 08-30-2022

So here's an update. I traveled to NYC for the weekend by myself and took the train and subway to my friend's place at midnight after I landed at the airport. I didn't feel as much fear and wasn't paralyzed which was amazing to me because I mapped out the directions with my brother and friend on how to get to my friend's place in Manhattan, which I would have normally avoided mapping out directions due to fear-based avoidance behavior. Now I have relocation and traveling goals because it's so much fun and liberating. I love NYC! It's diverse, densely populated, and there's so much opportunity and things to do. I think OFv4 is setting the groundwork in ways that is building off of what all the old subliminals did for me, and helping me pave a future for myself in which I can be happy. I think I still have a lot of growing to do in terms of traveling though because I still depended on my friends somewhat to help me navigate the city when I was with them. I did navigate a few times on my own though in the city. I also got a job offer that will dramatically increase my income, and this all started with a friend who believed in me and said I deserved a higher salary based on my skills and inflation, so i just ended up applying to different places. Now, I just need to put in my two weeks notice after I pass an employment background check.

I have finished one month of OFv4 and have one more rest day before I start a new cycle and begin month 2. I am so excited to see what I can do with my life. I am driven to relocate to NYC so I'm working towards that and I'm going to work hard at my job. I have motivation and want to grow as much as possible.

One really important aspect of OFv4 is that I think it's removing fear of missing out, so I'm not always thinking of the next subliminal, but am instead relaxed and happy with my current growth on OFv4. I look forward to my next subliminal to help me with finding a new girlfriend through Attract Romantic Love, or a new self-growth sub that Shannon eventually creates not out of fear, but out of genuine desire to improve and reach my goals once I'm properly done with OFv4.

Thank you @Shannon . I'm definitely progressing. My brother and best friend are super impressed by my growth in general.