Subliminal Talk
OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer (/Thread-OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep-Dive-Game-Changer)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-11-2022

3rd day of the 4 day run of OFv4....cycling through it, running it since late July.... will be running OFv4 until at least March of next year ,2023.
Could also be some 'new' developments that may take presidence over,such, depending,along the way. we shall see. The way I feel about OFv4 however is, this, if it takes longer,or I deem it needs to be extended for months after the allotted ,recommended 7 'er 8 months,so be it. Hell,after all were talking abou cleatring out a shit load of fears, whats not to love,in the long run with that!?

The Journey continues !!

P.S. Two things:
1) Definitely taking back more of my power and 'parts' of myself !! Definitely, as a result of intention and OFv4.

2) Using OFv4 and some 'other' helpful,empowering 'stuff' Healing/Clearing out
Toxic Loyalty and some shame stuff tied into it ,too. OFv4 is one deep mt'f'ker, Man!

Down the road if OFGS comes out in 5.9.9 I will more than likely be on it, then, if by next spring then it will be right on time, and then some!!
None the less I AM appreciative of OFv4 on many levels!
F-ck- A,Man!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-20-2022

Did anyone else catch this in the description. Ha! Really? "Magic Wand "in an M E v2 descript page? LMAO!! Ha ha... your're putting MORE magic in the Wand !! Bah -Dump Bump !! ha ha... More bang for your buck, more ding for your ding a ling !! :-) More ding for your thing !! LMAO!! Oh Gosh!!

Magic Wand ,indeed!! Hahhh.

Ahhhhh shit I needed some comic relief.... its been so freakin' INTENSE lately. Thankfully I have 3 days off of OFv4, I really need some 'off' the run,time now. Comic relief indeed! Whew thank goodness for Humour and comedy,geez!!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-25-2022

Now lets see,
The was Long John Silver
Then Hi Ho Silver away- Lone Ranger
Now there's Long Hung Silver V2, who has a has a strap to carry that thang with.... All I can say is DONT OVER IT, or you'll be walking around town with a Frankenstien dick & once done, doesnt come with a refund! Yowza!!
Happy Growth to da gents Utilizing the Saber tool !!

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-27-2022

10-27-28-2022 Late 11 pm hour early 12 midnight...

taking a major risk in sharing this and bringing it up....Oh well...F - It ! For the last 3 days I've been expereincing TID from the magic of "Marverick" and with each days passing, its gotten THAT much stronger. geez this thing is powerful. What the hell's gonna happen when the 'real deal ' is used? wow !! NO placebo, no psychosomatic,what ever what ever... its full on TID Marverick, rustling up some grub and kickin up dust. Geez!!

I already know I want to use it... I swear its as if thru your intention that once you 'put that out' this signal is broadcast and picked up by some of us ( a lot more than used to be in fact as the tech' has grown ,expanded and evolved.)
Yeah Marverick "TID"

If its out in December, Im commited to OFv4,until at least January's end at least,if not end of March 2023,so I wont be using it( (Maverick) until then. Im already expecting it to be a 500 dollar program, and if its not all the more so relief and glee. if it is... its such a game changer ,totally worth it. 4 payments of 125$ boom, done. Then again it could be 600$ who knows, we shall certainly see when the time comes.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-30-2022

10-30-22

How about stuff that eradicates codependancy & Blocks Gaslighting in fact programs that stop such things, in their tracks and helps one to change tracks for an even better life ??
Wondering if the co-dependant and related subject matter, has come up for clearing, Shannon?

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Z-Man - 10-30-2022

(10-30-2022, 06:23 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 10-30-22

How about stuff that eradicates codependancy & Blocks Gaslighting in fact  programs that stop  such things, in their tracks and helps one to change tracks for an even better life ??
Wondering if the co-dependant and related subject matter, has come up for clearing, Shannon?

Hey Keith, I agree with you on this one. How about a sub that heals Codependency and total heals your inner child for a happy life. Blocks gas-lighting in it's tracks. Now, we are talking. I am all in for that kind of healing.

How's Of v4 Journey going for you?

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 10-30-2022

(10-30-2022, 06:51 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 06:23 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: 10-30-22

How about stuff that eradicates codependancy & Blocks Gaslighting in fact  programs that stop  such things, in their tracks and helps one to change tracks for an even better life ??

Hey Keith, I agree with you on this one. How about a sub that heals Codependency and total heals your inner child for a happy life. Blocks gas-lighting in it's tracks. Now, we are talking. I am all in for that kind of healing.

How's Of v4 Journey going for you?

Z-Man thank you. I wanna say Zen Man, thank you:-)  I agree a sub that could heal one's inner child and release/dissolve/remove Co-dependency  as well, Gaslighting gone/stopped. NOT standing for such treatment for one minute, as well as neutralizing  the condtioning to Gaslight one's self and stop that kah kah too !! Gaslighting No More.
 Can you Imagine using such a program then in time switching to Maverick  and/or Alpha Male 7 after a full on run of  the abouve creations. WOW!
 OFv4 continues to move me forward, its like sand blasting a mountain, the purpose is to blast through gradually to create a tunnel through, a road through to a great life,that what it seems so to me.
 Marverick  Marvelously Manly..... or some cool shit like that. Ha!!
 Be time, Im dawg tired, OFv4 kicked me arse today....yet more resistence.
 The journey continues.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 11-17-2022

Yesterday afternoon, was the last of day of this cycle of OFv4, again ,its 4 days on and 3 days off, so the cycle remains purdy consistent, as such.
OFv4 is continuing to do its job and the clearing there of.... to me,its like working out at the Gym, ya dont get to thedesired goal all at once, rather it happen's over time, but you definitely know you're making progress and whiles it may not appear gigantic its more han 'just a little' too ! This I KNOW. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
The Premium programs sound astoundingly good. I paid 1,200 bucks for BAMM, 14 hours before it Jumped to 3,000 , back in 2012 'er 2013...it was March I know that.... Love to see some version/re-do of BAMM or UMSv2 - USLM in Premium. I Know that prices for Premium start at 1,500 $.

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - Sky - 11-17-2022

(11-17-2022, 07:33 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Yesterday afternoon, was the last of day of this cycle of OFv4,  again ,its 4 days on and 3 days off, so the cycle remains purdy consistent, as such.
OFv4 is continuing to do its job and the clearing there of.... to me,its like working out at the Gym,  ya dont get to thedesired goal all at once, rather it happen's over time, but you definitely know you're making progress and whiles it may not appear gigantic its more han 'just a little' too ! This I KNOW. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
  The Premium programs sound astoundingly good. I paid 1,200 bucks for BAMM, 14 hours before it Jumped to 3,000 ,  back in 2012 'er 2013...it was March I know that.... Love to see some version/re-do of BAMM or UMSv2 - USLM in Premium. I Know that prices for Premium start at 1,500 $.

What was your review of BAMM?

RE: OFv4-Brave-Hearts-Deep Dive: Game Changer - ncbeareatingman - 11-18-2022

(11-17-2022, 02:16 PM)Sky Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 07:33 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Yesterday afternoon, was the last of day of this cycle of OFv4,  again ,its 4 days on and 3 days off, so the cycle remains purdy consistent, as such.
OFv4 is continuing to do its job and the clearing there of.... to me,its like working out at the Gym,  ya dont get to thedesired goal all at once, rather it happen's over time, but you definitely know you're making progress and whiles it may not appear gigantic its more han 'just a little' too ! This I KNOW. THE JOURNEY CONTINUES
  The Premium programs sound astoundingly good. I paid 1,200 bucks for BAMM, 14 hours before it Jumped to 3,000 ,  back in 2012 'er 2013...it was March I know that.... Love to see some version/re-do of BAMM or UMSv2 - USLM in Premium. I Know that prices for Premium start at 1,500 $.

What was your review of BAMM?

It wasnt strong enough to pull off the job ,a brave ambition and definitely a sincere creation it was....however I'd like to say that the technology back then and the technology now is vastly different, light years ahead. If it were created today or something similar it indeed I have no doubt would take off like a rocket !! If it is ever rebuilt  or something similar....I'd be beyound remarkable. 

On BAMM itself for those of us who actually were fortunate and able enough to purchase that program (12 stages) at that time, we were offered  free lifetime upgrades. Hell I'd accept an upgraded version of UMSv5 in exchange, one time, instead but thats  me speaking freely ,not as a definite or what was agreed upon.