Subliminal Talk
OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep (/Thread-OFV4-Special-Case-Use-Digging-Deep)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Chris P. Bacon - 07-20-2022

Been having TID for some time now and am glad that OFV4 is finally out. I had a feeling this program would be out today sometime afternoon I just started feeling another wave of TID, which has subsided the last 2 days.

Have a lot of fear to deal with and a few traumatic events that have happened, most unresolved. Therefore, I am using the special case use protocol of 4 loops for 2 days and then 4 days off, Ultrasonic format. I'll be sticking to that for a little bit and I'll see where that takes me. 

I'll be running the 4 loops tonight and update in the morning.

Let's do this.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - London1 - 07-20-2022

I really like how this is the first sub with special, different instructions for those who are suffering from more than just 'normal' fear.
Lets see what happens.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Chris P. Bacon - 07-20-2022

(07-20-2022, 04:14 PM)London1 Wrote: I really like how this is the first sub with special, different instructions for those who are suffering from more than just 'normal' fear.
Lets see what happens.

I find this interesting as well. I was curious to see Shannon calculating for special use cases. I had a feeling I might fall into that category but wasn't entirely sure until I read the description.

Shannon's post about clearing fears before running the program is spot on for me as well. I didn't know it was possible to clear before running the program so I just chalked it up to powerful TID.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Shannon - 07-20-2022

(07-20-2022, 04:48 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 04:14 PM)London1 Wrote: I really like how this is the first sub with special, different instructions for those who are suffering from more than just 'normal' fear.
Lets see what happens.

I find this interesting as well. I was curious to see Shannon calculating for special use cases. I had a feeling I might fall into that category but wasn't entirely sure until I read the description.

I did that out of concern for the program either not getting sufficient results or being too powerful if I didn't.  In the former case, it would just be a miserable mess of resistance; in the latter case, I was concerned that people with extreme fears might experience too much fear using the program if I didn't have the use cases nailed down.

Given how the instructions played out, it is apparent that normal use wouldn't be sufficient for special cases, and it would have just been a miserable mess of resistance.

(07-20-2022, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-20-2022, 04:48 PM)Chris P. Bacon Wrote:
Lets see what happens.

I did that out of concern for the program either not getting sufficient results or being too powerful if I didn't.  In the former case, it would just be a miserable mess of resistance; in the latter case, I was concerned that people with extreme fears might experience too much fear using the program if I didn't have the use cases nailed down.

Given how the instructions played out, it is apparent that normal use wouldn't be sufficient for special cases, and it would have just been a miserable mess of resistance.

Thank you for that btw. It might have been genuine hell to dig into the deep fears without enough loops to get rid of them.

Still haven't started the programs but after I bought it I feel different. My heart feels joyous and a little lighter I feel like life is going to be ok and that certain things I want I'll get. Feeling a better connection with my body since yesterday but I obtained a piece of that puzzle through a youtube video, but it's possible OFV4 steered me to said video because it put all the pieces of a puzzle that has been confusing me for the past few years. Can't wait to run OFV4 in an hour.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Chris P. Bacon - 07-21-2022

So last night's run was interesting. A few minutes into the first loop I felt like there was a wall that was being chipped away in my mind. If true I'm not sure about the outcome. It could have been fully removed or partially. I'm not sure what it was in the first place.

Woke up this morning feeling a little bit calmer and a little bit better rested. Work was a little better, less stressed, and a more grounded feeling. After work is where today's biggest change is at. I could really tell that I was a little calmer throughout most of the day as the amounts of stress and by extension, cortisol was much lower than normal. VERY happy about that.

Some observations; after just one night I feel a little bit more in touch with my body and a little less in my head. Some of the fear or trauma issues I've had seems to have pushed me into my head in a really unbalanced way. That has cut me off from my intuition, which can be pretty sharp, and has cut me off from my heart a bit, which has created an issue with me living a left brain/cerebral life. that may not sound bad but that cut me off from new data input from the heart, which leads to a boring, static, and repetitive life. That turns really old really fast after a few years.

It's probably not always like that for everyone but that's what happened to me. I stopped trusting myself and my life stagnated pretty bad. We'll see where this goes as time goes by but right now I'm pretty intentional about being aware of my body more. This leads me to my second observation; that it is easier to do so. Part of me was pretty terrified for some reason and had deeply retreated to my mind. This has caused me to be less in control of my body than I would like to be. Nothing major, but when I try to meditate I don't get very far, deep breaths don't do much for me and mindfulness is nearly impossible. Also, too much cortisol as I just zone out and force my body to go at the pace I desire instead of a reasonable pace that is overall more healthy.

That's all I can think of for now. Not bad for one day.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - ncbeareatingman - 07-21-2022

Dang Chris that remarkable and amazing, and that already, Man. Wow. Talk about right on time!! thnks or sharing and reporting in as it were. Man oh man and this is just beginning. What the heck will this be like at say,years end? Wow. The journey continues...for da Brave Hearts.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Chris P. Bacon - 07-21-2022

(07-21-2022, 04:15 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Dang Chris that remarkable and amazing, and that already, Man. Wow. Talk about right on time!! thnks or sharing and reporting in as it were. Man oh man and this is just beginning. What the heck will this be like at say,years end? Wow. The journey continues...for da Brave Hearts.

They are little but important changes. I am quite aware of my internal state. Ironically, it could be due to fear so maybe it will balance out so that it isn't so fear-based. The real test will be long-term. I'm ready for long-term to permanent change.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Chris P. Bacon - 07-22-2022

Day 2 was pretty good.

Last night I was getting into bed and turned on the sub and was watching a video on my phone in bed and just chilling with the lights off. The sub started to arrest my attention and it was like the pressure valve of anxiety and fear that I had long forgotten how to open just opened up and it was a soul exhale that needed to happen for a long long time now. I just turned off the video and just let OF do its thing while I melted in a little bit of peace.

It's still a learning process though and while OF is paving the way I am learning to live differently. I'm not willing to live in fear anymore and remembering OF throughout the day has been helping with some of the more impulsive states of mind and being. I think one of the biggest things for me is to just impulsively push through subs to get to my "normal" state of being. However, I'm not entirely sure so that's just a maybe.

My humor and conversation ability is coming out again so that's good news. Still less stressed after work and because of that, I have more energy for after-work activities. My brain was starting to feel pretty burnt but OF has been helping.

Overall more relaxed and happy as well as feeling like I'm in my body a little more but that still needs some practice. Like working out an atrophied muscle, remembering a state of being long not used takes a bit of practice to maintain.

I wish I could play the sub another night but I can feel that I am tired. Might be a sign of resistance if that's possible. However, this is the first sub that, to me, feels like the goal of the sub is a forgone conclusion as long as I continue on.

Now it's time for 4 days off. I wonder what they'll be like.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - ncbeareatingman - 07-22-2022

Chris' quote " However, this is the first sub that, to me, feels like the goal of the sub is a forgone conclusion as long as I continue on. "

Dang, Chris,that is mind blowing Man. Wow. C'mon' Tuesday-) thank you so much for posting ,Man. Though its been just a few days, the quality of those few days and the shifts are phenomenal:, already. wow. Have a really good weekend and may your processing during your days off be peaceful ,insightful and healing.
Oh Chris are you using FLAC ? OCEAN sounds, stream trickling or ???

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Benjamin - 07-23-2022

Very good. The way you're writing sounds like you've been using it for a while, so I wonder if you mean also the previous versions or this is mainly from V4? If it's the second it sounds like it may be something interesting, like some kind of perceptive shift that makes it feel like it's been longer.

RE: OFV4 Special Case Use; Digging Deep - Chris P. Bacon - 07-23-2022

(07-22-2022, 08:27 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Chris'  quote " However, this is the first sub that, to me, feels like the goal of the sub is a forgone conclusion as long as I continue on.  "

Dang, Chris,that is mind blowing Man. Wow. C'mon' Tuesday-) thank you so much for posting ,Man. Though its been just a  few days, the quality of those few days and the shifts are phenomenal:, already. wow. Have a really good weekend and may your processing during your days off be peaceful ,insightful and  healing.
Oh Chris are you using FLAC ? OCEAN sounds, stream trickling or ???

I am running the Ultrasonic FLAC. I want to get everything I can out of this sub so I chose the flac.