Subliminal Talk
Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) (/Thread-Geo-Fountain-of-Youth-HOY)

Pages: 1 2

Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - geotrouvetout - 06-23-2022

Hello
Long time I did not write in this forum

I normally do not write about a sub after just few days of listening to a new title, to avoid any placebo bias. But HOY is really super potent and I felt the need to write about it

I subscribed to it only 3 days ago ... The first day and after 3 loops, I felt nothing but the following morning I woke with a majestic "morning glory" well noticed by my wife  Roflmao . And then day 2 I suddenly felt my cognitive abilities skyrocketing : clarity of thoughts and focus/concentration especially like when I was a student decades ago OMG ! Today it is increasing and I feel the drive and motivation ! Very fast acting ! Fascinating !

@Shannon It is even much stronger than your specialized Laser Focus/concentration  5.75G

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - ncbeareatingman - 06-23-2022

(06-23-2022, 02:15 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote: Hello

I normally do not write about a sub after just few days of listening to a new title, to avoid any placebo bias. But HOY is really super potent and I felt the need to write about it

I subscribed to it only 3 days ago ... The first day and after 3 loops, I felt nothing but the following morning I woke with a majestic "morning glory" well noticed by my wife  Roflmao . And then day 2 I suddenly felt my cognitive abilities skyrocketing : clarity of thoughts and focus/concentration especially like when I was a student decades ago OMG ! Today it is increasing and I feel the drive and motivation ! Very fast acting ! Fascinating !

@Shannon It is even much stronger than your specialized Laser Focus/concentration  5.75G

Dang Man : Majestic Morning Glory" Geez I GOTTA remember that one. I wanna use it when I start this program in late  September. thank  you so ding dang much for sharing 2 and 3 days into HOY.  Man thats so awesome. it was so inspiring to read your journal this morning. Your're Bad ass and so is this program. dang.
 "Big ships of the Navy, Ships a -HOY!" Ha!
All the ,continued ,best Geo with da Hoy !!!! Wow! This is fantastic !!

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - geotrouvetout - 06-23-2022

(06-23-2022, 05:15 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Dang Man : Majestic Morning Glory" Geez I GOTTA remember that one. I wanna use it when I start this program in late  September. thank  you so ding dang much for sharing 2 and 3 days into HOY.  Man thats so awesome. it was so inspiring to read your journal this morning. Your're Bad ass and so is this program. dang.
 "Big ships of the Navy, Ships a -HOY!"  Ha!
All the ,continued ,best Geo  with da Hoy  !!!! Wow! This is fantastic !!

Thanks @ncbeareatingman !  It seems to be the best title I have tested. It can replace many titles like Anxiety 5.75G, Laser Focus/Concentration 5.75G, Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G, Universal healing 5.8G and probably many other titles ! With LTU 6 I did not have these results.

So even if you are young, less than 40 for example, by this file it is worth it

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - ncbeareatingman - 06-23-2022

(06-23-2022, 08:04 AM)geotrouvetout Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 05:15 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

"Big ships of the Navy, Ships a -HOY!"  Ha!
All the ,continued ,best Geo  with da Hoy  !!!! Wow! This is fantastic !!

Thanks @ncbeareatingman !  It seems to be the best title I have tested. It can replace many titles like Anxiety 5.75G, Laser Focus/Concentration 5.75G, Maximum Learning Speed 5.75.6G, Universal healing 5.8G and probably many other titles ! With LTU 6 I did not have these results.

So even if you are young, less than 40 for example, by this file it is worth it

I AM now officially 64, as of late last month... I AM sooo looking forward to having my energy back. one of the main reason I was super depressed earlier this year was that over the last 7 yrs my energy levels have dropped considerably. Oh I AM still all things considered in pretty good shape, I can still do a 5 mile Hike and not be completly huffin' and puffin' during or after,but my recovery time is days not over night,like it used to me,amoung other concerns.
I AM much better now,but I AM seriously looking forward to regaining some of my strengths and abilite's more Fully ( safely, NOT pulling the "Hold MY Beers and what this shit!" routine!)
 I Believe you when you say this program may replace a bunch of other programs in and of it self. so to speak.
 Thanks again Geo, we look forward to some more of your journal postings when you can. thnks.

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - Shannon - 06-23-2022

I'm glad you're enjoying the results, Geo!  But it can't replace some of the programs you may think it will.  For example MLS does things that no amount of hormone optimization will do.  However, it may be that it can replace other programs.  LFC is one of those that will be replaceable for some, and not for others.  It depends on the root issue causing the difficulty focusing and concentrating.  But one thing is for sure.  5.75.7G is way, WAY less powerful than 5.8G and much less powerful again than 5.9G.

5.9G hormone optimizers, however, are truly a magnificent thing, aren't they?

And it only gets better from here as I continue to develop, improve, refine and optimize the technologies that make these programs work so well!

Did your wife know you were using it?  Is she being exposed also?  What did she think of your morning glory?  lol

@Shannon I can't use the subscription on my Android, only on the PC, I don't know why

One thing I have noticed yesterday and today is that water I am drinking seems to amplify the feeling of wellness, nearly euphoric

(06-23-2022, 05:11 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: @Shannon I can't use the subscription on my Android, only on the PC, I don't know why

Can you give me information about your Android device?  Android version, browser in use, version of browser, etc? 

Have you tried using a different browser?  Clearing browser cache?  Re-starting the phone?  Anything else?

There's not likely much I'll be able to do without sufficient information to try to report it.

We have had no other reports like this.

(06-23-2022, 06:17 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 05:11 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote: @Shannon I can't use the subscription on my Android, only on the PC, I don't know why

Can you give me information about your Android device?  Android version, browser in use, version of browser, etc? 

Have you tried using a different browser?  Clearing browser cache?  Re-starting the phone?  Anything else?

There's not likely much I'll be able to do without sufficient information to try to report it.

Samsung Galaxy J6, browser latest version of Firefox

(06-23-2022, 06:25 PM)geotrouvetout Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 06:17 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Samsung Galaxy J6, browser latest version of Firefox

what happens if you completely uni-install and then re-install Firefox on your phone?  Does it work with Google Chrome?

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - Benjamin - 06-23-2022

What happens on your phone, it just doesn't play? Or the page doesn't work? Or something else?

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - CatMan - 06-23-2022

Might be useful to do a screen capture video if possible, then send a link to Ben.

That should make this easier to diagnose.

Thanks I tested again and it is now working , so perfect  Thumbsup

RE: Geo Fountain of Youth (HOY) - geotrouvetout - 06-24-2022

I suppose the detox module is starting to kick : painful tummy, high perspiration today. Something is happening in the area of my liver I think

When I drink water I feel like a powerful energy in my body