Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.75G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.75G (/Thread-MLS-5-75G)

MLS 5.75G - Sky - 05-15-2022

Did anyone have sleep problems on MLS 5.75G or the latest 5.75G subliminals in general?  I haven't tried it with sleep tranquilizer yet, but I plan to. I really want to learn better. Gosh, so many things I want to improve about myself, and I think LTU6 is helping a lot with the overcome procrastination/ultra motivation component.

I'm having sleep problems on LTU6 where I can't sleep most of the night even with tranquilizer B as my first loop, and then I fall into deep sleep at the end of my 8 hours of sleeping and dream vividly about something and then wake up to start my day. I'm getting good results on LTU6. I only dreamed on MLS from what I can remember during the bloom period when I stopped listening to MLS 5.75G. I plan to go back on it eventually, but I plan to rerun MLS again eventually. LTU6 is doing me good. Any thoughts @Shannon ? In general, my results from MLS didn't start coming in terms of habit changes to study until the end of my run with MLS when I pretty much had to stop it soon after due to lack of sleep everyday. I only did two months of MLS before I had to stop to get better sleep. I'm on LTU6 S7 right now enjoying the benefits and will do so for a few more months probably. I also have covid right now, so that could be affecting my sleep.

RE: MLS 5.75G - Z-Man - 05-15-2022

(05-15-2022, 04:16 PM)Sky Wrote: Did anyone have sleep problems on MLS 5.75G or the latest 5.75G subliminals in general?  I haven't tried it with sleep tranquilizer yet, but I plan to. I really want to learn better. Gosh, so many things I want to improve about myself, and I think LTU6 is helping a lot with the overcome procrastination/ultra motivation component.

I'm having sleep problems on LTU6 where I can't sleep most of the night even with tranquilizer B as my first loop, and then I fall into deep sleep at the end of my 8 hours of sleeping and dream vividly about something and then wake up to start my day. I'm getting good results on LTU6. I only dreamed on MLS from what I can remember during the bloom period when I stopped listening to MLS 5.75G. I plan to go back on it eventually, but I plan to rerun MLS again eventually. LTU6 is doing me good. Any thoughts @Shannon ? In general, my results from MLS didn't start coming in terms of habit changes to study until the end of my run with MLS when I pretty much had to stop it soon after due to lack of sleep everyday.  I only did two months of MLS before I had to stop to get better sleep. I'm on LTU6 S7 right now enjoying the benefits and will do so for a few more months probably. I also have covid right now, so that could be affecting my sleep.

Hey Sky...I have notice after using sub's sleeping is different. You should try Melatonin 5mg or 10mg. It helps with sleeping and it is natural. You need take in 30 minutes before sleep, that should help. The best prices are at Walmart. I also have sleep shuttle from Shannon. If you use that you need headphone so you have to use masked versions. Hope that helps!

RE: MLS 5.75G - Sky - 05-15-2022

(05-15-2022, 04:30 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(05-15-2022, 04:16 PM)Sky Wrote: Did anyone have sleep problems on MLS 5.75G or the latest 5.75G subliminals in general?  I haven't tried it with sleep tranquilizer yet, but I plan to. I really want to learn better. Gosh, so many things I want to improve about myself, and I think LTU6 is helping a lot with the overcome procrastination/ultra motivation component.

I'm having sleep problems on LTU6 where I can't sleep most of the night even with tranquilizer B as my first loop, and then I fall into deep sleep at the end of my 8 hours of sleeping and dream vividly about something and then wake up to start my day. I'm getting good results on LTU6. I only dreamed on MLS from what I can remember during the bloom period when I stopped listening to MLS 5.75G. I plan to go back on it eventually, but I plan to rerun MLS again eventually. LTU6 is doing me good. Any thoughts @Shannon ? In general, my results from MLS didn't start coming in terms of habit changes to study until the end of my run with MLS when I pretty much had to stop it soon after due to lack of sleep everyday.  I only did two months of MLS before I had to stop to get better sleep. I'm on LTU6 S7 right now enjoying the benefits and will do so for a few more months probably. I also have covid right now, so that could be affecting my sleep.

Hey Sky...I have notice after using sub's sleeping is different. You should try Melatonin 5mg or 10mg. It helps with sleeping and it is natural. You need take in 30 minutes before sleep, that should help. The best prices are at Walmart. I also have sleep shuttle from Shannon. If you use that you need headphone so you have to use masked versions. Hope that helps!

I'll consider using melatonin! I'm going to wait until covid subsides and see if my sleep improves. Thanks!