Subliminal Talk
Aventus’s UMS Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Aventus’s UMS Journal (/Thread-Aventus%E2%80%99s-UMS-Journal)

Aventus’s UMS Journal - Aventus45 - 04-04-2022

Stage 1 
Day 1/5(3 days on/2 days off)
Hybrid Trickling Stream

After messing around half heartedly with different subs. I realized I gotta get back on my actual goals again. My current goals

1. Make more money one way or anther. From finding another job or having my side photography business with my friend flourish and taking more responsibilities there. People say money doesn’t buy happiness but not having enough money causes unhappiness. 
  2. Getting rid of my debts. I have a lot of debt hanging over my head.
  3. Getting my own apartment. The basis of my personal freedom lies with me getting my own apartment. 
  4. I want to have a lifestyle that allows me to travel whenever I want to. I enjoy traveling but because of my financial situation does not allow me to do so. 
I have had bad situations involving money where it pushed me away From the idea of being wealthy. My extended family had a feud where they were fighting over the inheritance of my grandfather immediately once he died. It really turned my off of wealth since it became an extremely toxic situation and made a deep impact in my subconscious mind.

RE: Aventus’s UMS Journal - RTBoss - 04-04-2022

Good to see you back!

Good luck w/ UMS.

RE: Aventus’s UMS Journal - Aventus45 - 04-04-2022

(04-04-2022, 06:16 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Good to see you back!

Good luck w/ UMS.

Had to make a journal to track my days or else I find myself running the program everyday with no breaks.

RE: Aventus’s UMS Journal - Aventus45 - 04-05-2022

Stage 1 

Day 2/5(3 days on/2 days off)
Hybrid Trickling Stream

Played the sub last night and was having some wildly uncomfortable sleep. My head felt funny and it was really strange.

RE: Aventus’s UMS Journal - Aventus45 - 04-07-2022

Stage 1 
Cycle 1/6
Day 4/5 (3 days on 2 days off)

The side business proposed by my friend has been in the works for quite a while and it looks like it’s moving forward. Soon enough we are going to iron out the details out.

Woke up after having a dream of getting isekaied and having something stolen from me as well as feeling the sun trying to piece together my self esteem.

RE: Aventus’s UMS Journal - Aventus45 - 04-15-2022

Stage 1 
Cycle 3/6
Day 2/5

I am noticing a large amount of resistance when I try to update this journal. 

Last weekend, I was working with my friend to streamline our workflow before the shoot on Weds. We ended up improving it by a significant margin. This hyped my friend up a lot and I was unexpectedly paid for my "consultation" which I didn't expect. 

On the day of the shoot, it went very smoothly with no major issues. My friend was more than happy with the results of the shoot. The client was impressed with the quality of the images and says he would put in a good word to corporate and increase our probability of getting hired for their other offices. I had a mild hunch to make a social media post during our shoot and that lead to a potential client reaching out. 

I noticed that I am slowly being more receptive to the suggestions made by my friend in improving myself but it is facing resistance to change, whether from its my own laziness or my own lack of energy. It just feels my current job is a cesspit that sucks away my own energy that i could be using to get myself out of the job.

RE: Aventus’s UMS Journal - Aventus45 - 05-04-2022

Stage 1 Recap
  • The side business with my friend has moved along and we did our first corporate headshot which went really smoothly. It earned me a small bonus to my rate because of my performance. 
  • There were a few recruiters that messaged me about job opportunities but there is a large amount of fear that is preventing me from reaching out them.
  • The debt destroying module is working but it is slow progress. I managed to pay down one of my cards and its helping me building momentum to tackle to rest of it. 
  • I have been increasingly discontent with my current job as it doesn't lead anywhere but more of the same job function. I noticed that I don't have the hard skills to transition to another role so I decided to take up learning a different skill. However, It's slow going as I have to contend with a general lack of energy after dealing with my job, procrastination, and a healthy amount of fear.
Stage 2 starts today.