Subliminal Talk
MLS or UMSv2 first? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: MLS or UMSv2 first? (/Thread-MLS-or-UMSv2-first)

MLS or UMSv2 first? - dragonslayer - 03-20-2022

I have 22 days left in OFV3.

I've been planning to use MLSv4 so I can learn and recall better and help with or remove my brain fog.

But I'm constantly running into money problems especially with car repairs.

And I hate my warehouse day job. Can't stand working with lazy coworkers.

I have plans to go to university to get a Bachelor's degree, but I don't have the money for that.

And I'm in debt. I nearly filed for bankruptcy, but chose the consumer proposal route.

Is it better to go on MLS4 first to learn whatever online courses, books I have so I can build skills that can be monetized?

Or is it better to get UMSV2 to get myself out of debt, have sources of income to support my goal of going to university, then go on MLSV4?

Thank you.

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - dragonslayer - 03-20-2022

Is there MLS in UMSV2?

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - Sky - 03-20-2022

This is a tough one, but I would run UMSV2 and take the route of financial responsibility and put the onus of studying on yourself in small, manageable increments for the courses you take. I'm running MLS myself, but other than dreams I haven't noticed changes in concentration, interest, or learning ability while others have like K-train. Ultimately, it's up to you.

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - 4Kingdoms - 03-20-2022

(03-20-2022, 09:14 AM)dragonslayer Wrote: And I hate my warehouse day job. Can't stand working with lazy coworkers.

@dragonslayer
Let's be honest...
Are you stressed out about money??
Then use UMSV2.

Lazy coworkers??
80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.

What Is the 80-20 Rule? 
80% of the land is owned by roughly 20% of people. 
80% of sales deals are closed by 20% of reps. 
80% of what you wear is 20% of your wardrobe.

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - GreekGod22 - 03-21-2022

Choose UMS if you are ready for a commitment of minimum 1 year.

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - Shannon - 03-21-2022

UMS v2 is a serious commitment. Most likely multi-year for it to achieve it's full potential. But it is a banger of a program. MLS is something you'd only want to do if UMS is not your ultimate goal. But you don't want to do UMS for a few months or so and then think you're going to have achieved UMS's goals and do MLS.

If you really want to do MLS, do it first. If you really want to achieve the goals of UMS, then get UMS, and focus on it for as long as it takes.

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - dragonslayer - 03-22-2022

(03-20-2022, 11:24 AM)Sky Wrote: This is a tough one, but I would run UMSV2 and take the route of financial responsibility and put the onus of studying on yourself in small, manageable increments for the courses you take. I'm running MLS myself, but other than dreams I haven't noticed changes in concentration, interest, or learning ability while others have like K-train. Ultimately, it's up to you.

I've been reading @K-Train 's posts. 

I believe he started with MLS back in 2012 and he was already getting near photographic memory.

Thanks for your input.

(03-20-2022, 02:08 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-20-2022, 09:14 AM)dragonslayer Wrote: And I hate my warehouse day job. Can't stand working with lazy coworkers.

@dragonslayer
Let's be honest...
Are you stressed out about money??
Then use UMSV2.

Lazy coworkers??
80% of the work is done by 20% of the people.

What Is the 80-20 Rule? 
80% of the land is owned by roughly 20% of people. 
80% of sales deals are closed by 20% of reps. 
80% of what you wear is 20% of your wardrobe.

@4Kingdoms How did I not see the application of the 80-20 Rule applied to my case? 

Too close to see the forest for the trees.

Thanks.

(03-21-2022, 12:52 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Choose UMS if you are ready for a commitment of minimum 1 year.

If I do commit, I'm leaning towards the 15 month minimum run: Stage 1 > Stage 2 > Stage 3 > Stage 4 > Stage 4 then back to Stage 1, etc., which Shannon said is the best way to do UMS v2.

It's just a matter of when, for me.

Thanks @GreekGod22

(03-21-2022, 11:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: UMS v2 is a serious commitment.  Most likely multi-year for it to achieve it's full potential.  But it is a banger of a program.  MLS is something you'd only want to do if UMS is not your ultimate goal.  But you don't want to do UMS for a few months or so and then think you're going to have achieved UMS's goals and do MLS.  

If you really want to do MLS, do it first.  If you really want to achieve the goals of UMS, then get UMS, and focus on it for as long as it takes.

I've been saving up so I will buy UMS as a one-time purchase on either the 8th or 15th of April.

I might start a journal days before starting with either one.

Thanks @Shannon.

RE: MLS or UMSv2 first? - dragonslayer - 04-24-2022

@Shannon I purchased UMSv2 on April 1, 2022, 1 week before my initial plan of purchasing on either the 8th or 15th.

I made the decision to run UMSv2 after I run MLS4.

Then I went for dinner with my GF on April 1st and because I played a game with the server, I got my meal for free.

I ended using most of that savings from the free meal by tipping the server 25%.

I didn't want to post these on April 1st because people here might think it was April Fools, but it's not lol.

The government announced that it was going to reimburse its residents, and I got my check this past week.

Anyway, I'm going to start MLS4 tomorrow for up to 3 recommended run-throughs per https://subliminal-shop.com/collections/learning-thinking-the-mind/products/maximum-learning-speed-5-75-6g-type-a-b-c-d

Then I'll run UMSv2 for multi-years until it achieves its full potential in me.