Subliminal Talk
UH: The Reset of Myself - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH: The Reset of Myself (/Thread-UH-The-Reset-of-Myself)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-10-2022

Month: 0 Cycle: 2 day off: 5 ASRB: 1

Wow! i went from 160kg (34,5%Body fat) to 156,6kg (32,5%Body fat) in only one week 0_0

I only reduced my slices of bread from 5 to 3 and play some excersise games 2 days on 1 day off

So yeah thanks UH Smile

(the games being ring fit adventure and fitness boxing for the Nintendo Switch)

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Shannon - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 12:14 AM)MrGnome Wrote: Month: 0 Cycle: 2 day off: 5 ASRB: 1

Wow! i went from 160kg (34,5%Body fat) to 156,6kg (32,5%Body fat) in only one week 0_0

I only reduced my slices of bread from 5 to 3 and play some excersise games 2 days on 1 day off

So yeah thanks UH Smile

The big secret is that weight loss does nt have to be painful. Wink

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 10:49 AM)Shannon Wrote:

So yeah thanks UH Smile

Haha Yeah, I whish i knew this 10 years ago, Would have saved me alot of fasting troubles haha xD

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - CatMan - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 10:52 AM)MrGnome Wrote:

So yeah thanks UH Smile

Haha Yeah, I whish i knew this 10 years ago, Would have saved me alot of fasting troubles haha xD

You're on the right path. Stick to it.

I lost almost 90 pounds a few years back.

I learned along the way how my body responds to things, and adapted and kept daily pressure on my goal.

You're doing fantastic. Stick to it.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-11-2022

(03-10-2022, 03:41 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(03-10-2022, 10:52 AM)MrGnome Wrote:

So yeah thanks UH Smile

You're on the right path. Stick to it.

I lost almost 90 pounds a few years back.

I learned along the way how my body responds to things, and adapted and kept daily pressure on my goal.

You're doing fantastic. Stick to it.

Thanks I was 100kg once in 2013/2014 but I did it with fasting and so once i reached that point my want to eat normal came back causing me to go all the way back i started.

Now that I have Access to these amazing subs I'm sure I can make my weight loss pernament

It sucked that Appetite Suppresent didn't work but i had no idea UH would help me out anyway. Smile

I guess once I'm done with UH i go for GEHO just to make sure it all stays pernament this time around.Smile

(Especialy considering the fact i came from Childhood Obesity)

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Benjamin - 03-11-2022

It's not surprising with the amount of weight you have to lose that Appetite Suppressant had issues but you're noticing progress with UH.

As UH goes deeper into tramua, negative emotions, healing etc and that's where the core of weight loss is. I was 130kg and I lost 52kg, i'm around 90kg now and have maintained it for 8+ years now. 78kg was too slim for my taste, I want muscular.

The emotional part is the core, it's almost like a thermostat set at a certain weight and if you go under it then you panic and put it back on, but as you heal the emotions and trauma that 'setpoint' goes lower.

By dealing with it in this way I completely transformed my eating, from literally every meal eating junkfood, sausage rolls, pizza etc to now eating vegetables, drinking green juices etc and enjoying it which I wouldn't have thought possible.

As compared to people who are trying to force themselves to goto the extreme, like just eating a bit of lettuce and nothing else each day, doing shakes, working out 7 days a week and giving up after a few months.. and going back to how they used to eat and wondering why they put it back on.. this is the way to transform it so this is 'just what you do now'.

So programs like UH aren't going to be a 'direct' solution, but over the long term is the better solution to start with atleast. And you'll be in a good place for a future Weight Loss program from Shannon that will inevitably deal with these issues in the context of weight more specifically.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-11-2022

(03-11-2022, 12:35 AM)Benjamin Wrote: It's not surprising with the amount of weight you have to lose that Appetite Suppressant had issues but you're noticing progress with UH.

As UH goes deeper into tramua, negative emotions, healing etc and that's where the core of weight loss is. I was 130kg and I lost 52kg, i'm around 90kg now and have maintained it for 8+ years now. 78kg was too slim for my taste, I want muscular.

The emotional part is the core, it's almost like a thermostat set at a certain weight and if you go under it then you panic and put it back on, but as you heal the emotions and trauma that 'setpoint' goes lower.

By dealing with it in this way I completely transformed my eating, from literally every meal eating junkfood, sausage rolls, pizza etc to now eating vegetables, drinking green juices etc and enjoying it which I wouldn't have thought possible.

As compared to people who are trying to force themselves to goto the extreme, like just eating a bit of lettuce and nothing else each day, doing shakes, working out 7 days a week and giving up after a few months.. and going back to how they used to eat and wondering why they put it back on.. this is the way to transform it so this is 'just what you do now'.

So programs like UH aren't going to be a 'direct' solution, but over the long term is the better solution to start with atleast. And you'll be in a good place for a future Weight Loss program from Shannon that will inevitably deal with these issues in the context of weight more specifically.

Month: 1 Cycle: 1 day on: 1 ASRB: 2

That makes alot of sense with it being related to childhood trauma's and stuff with what I already said in the appetite suppressent journal.

I'm sure that I will finally win this time around. 

Even more so with the help with UH even if it isn't directly its still something and with GEHO next im sure i will be able to fix the damage I did to my body. 

I mainly have to eat what my Mother comes up with since i still live with her and it being a mix of veggies,Pancakes,Pizza and Soup but I'm sure UH and GEHO will help me enough with it and then i will finally be ready for Attract Love. 

After that, I'm sure the best Weight Loss program will show up to keep my weight loss pernament!  Smile

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-13-2022

Month: 1 Cycle: 1 day on: 3 ASRB: 2

I notice i get more energy but i dont want to excersise too much in fear of breaking my muscles.

(I do notice my muscle healing faster though)

I also noticed i enjoy being outside more but still dont know what to do although im considering taking more walks.

The last thing i noticed is in my gamers rage, where i lost the feeling to prove myself to others, However i still get pissed when i get stuck at parts in the game... So i still have my need for progress.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-16-2022

Month: 1 Cycle: 1 day on: 7 ASRB: 2

After another week i went from 156,6kg (32,5%Body fat) to 155,1 (31,8%Body fat).

Not as much as last time but still nice! Smile

I also found a way to get my DDR dance pad working on PC meaning i can do even more excersises now.

Also somewhere next month my trial job will finally start Big Grin

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - Benjamin - 03-16-2022

Doing well. It's good to do it a little at a time like that, as opposed to doing it really quickly. Some people want to lose like 10kg in a couple of weeks, but doing it to the extreme isn't good for your body, and doing it gradually also gives your mind more time to adjust to looking different. It took me a while to adjust to how I looked when I lost weight, for ages I was like "Is that really me" when I seen photos.

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-17-2022

(03-16-2022, 11:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Doing well. It's good to do it a little at a time like that, as opposed to doing it really quickly. Some people want to lose like 10kg in a couple of weeks, but doing it to the extreme isn't good for your body, and doing it gradually also gives your mind more time to adjust to looking different. It took me a while to adjust to how I looked when I lost weight, for ages I was like "Is that really me" when I seen photos.

True losing weight is one thing, staying at it is another story.

I already told about the fasting I started 10 years ago. 

But in 2017 I tried it again with a specifiek diet. It wasn't torture or anything but i had to stop cause it was to expansive.

Even more so now that i want to buy subs. 

Still wondering if GEHO or Aura of Love would be a better sequel to UH. 

Cause Geho renews my hormones and everything But Aura of Love gives me more self love and in turn more self acceptance.

Good thing i still have 5 more month's of UH left to figure it out. xD

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - CatMan - 03-17-2022

(03-16-2022, 11:41 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Doing well. It's good to do it a little at a time like that, as opposed to doing it really quickly. Some people want to lose like 10kg in a couple of weeks, but doing it to the extreme isn't good for your body, and doing it gradually also gives your mind more time to adjust to looking different. It took me a while to adjust to how I looked when I lost weight, for ages I was like "Is that really me" when I seen photos.

I can co-sign this.

When I lost my 90 pounds...it took a long time for my mind to get used to it.

Now looking back at pictures before the weight loss, it's jarring to me and hard to believe that was me. It's kinda like it's "someone else" now...it's that far removed, it's weird to experience. Even people close to me remark on that in a similar fashion, it's like two totally different people. It's taken so many years off my appearance to, which is surprising as well.

Other people have a massive jolt when seeing me if they haven't seen me in years too, which is funny to see!

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - MrGnome - 03-17-2022

(03-17-2022, 05:42 AM)CatMan Wrote:

I can co-sign this.

Now looking back at pictures before the weight loss, it's jarring to me and hard to believe that was me. It's kinda like it's "someone else" now...it's that far removed, it's weird to experience. Even people close to me remark on that in a similar fashion, it's like two totally different people. It's taken so many years off my appearance to, which is surprising as well.

Other people have a massive jolt when seeing me if they haven't seen me in years too, which is funny to see!

How long did it took for your mind to got used to it?

It was kinda funny last time around thinking i wouldn't get passed through a short amount of space only to try it anyway and go: "oh yeah i completely forgot,I lost fat" in 2019 back when i was 130kg

RE: UH: The Reset of Myself - CatMan - 03-17-2022

(03-17-2022, 05:51 AM)MrGnome Wrote:
(03-17-2022, 05:42 AM)CatMan Wrote:

I can co-sign this.

How long did it took for your mind to got used to it?

It was kinda funny last time around thinking i wouldn't get passed through a short amount of space only to try it anyway and go: "oh yeah i completely forgot,I lost fat" in 2019 back when i was 130kg

Truth be told...at times I still have trouble getting used to it, a few years later. Likely since the change has been so extreme. Going through clothes has been crazy too, something people forget about. Fitting into stuff from high school is amusing at times though, haha.