Subliminal Talk
UH Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH Journal (/Thread-UH-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

UH Journal - THolt - 02-01-2022

Hello 

Tonight I will be starting my UH journal. I was a bit shocked to see it requires 8 hours a night for six nights on. 

Looking forward to seeing what 5.8G is made of!

RE: UH Journal - Benjamin - 02-01-2022

Even more than that.. 9 days. Tongue

Quote:To begin, use this program in Ultrasonic format for six (6) loops per day on, for 9 (nine) days on and 5 (five) days off per ASRB2 cycle.

Very interesting amount of days on and off.

Good luck, I look forward to hearing your results.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-02-2022

So I had intense dreams last night. I can actually still remember them which is something. I feel more emotionally centered today. Calmer.
I have been more productive at work as well.

I look forward to running this long term!

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 02-02-2022

Double check the days on and off.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-04-2022

Today I noticed my anxiety was worse. Almost like my mind was running on overdrive and I was obsessing over every little thing.

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 02-04-2022

The FRM is hitting hard, no doubt.

RE: UH Journal - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-05-2022

huh. That's interesting. FRM for me is making it so I finally STOP freaking out with these irrational worries, especially when working on manifestation stuff.

Edit: woops! Wrong journal. My bad

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-05-2022

(02-05-2022, 05:11 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: huh. That's interesting. FRM for me is making it so I finally STOP freaking out with these irrational worries, especially when working on manifestation stuff.

Yeah it's almost like my anxiety has been dialed up several notches.  I feel on edge today. 

I think I just have to push through it. 

I have these experiences with OF and E3/E4.

(02-05-2022, 11:04 AM)THolt Wrote:
(02-05-2022, 05:11 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: huh. That's interesting. FRM for me is making it so I finally STOP freaking out with these irrational worries, especially when working on manifestation stuff.

Yeah it's almost like my anxiety has been dialed up several notches.  I feel on edge today. 

I think I just have to push through it. 

I have these experiences with OF and E3/E4.

Sorry to hear that dude. But hey, it IS a sign that the sub is working on your fears and whatnot. This issue will pass eventually!

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-06-2022

I noticed something interesting today. Yesterday I got two cuts on my finger. A few hours ago I looked and they were quite healed up. They still sting but healed quicker than they normally would.
Also I noticed that I am not craving alcohol as much. I didn't drink much before but I have noticed the desire has gone down even more.

Anxiety has gone down from where it was on Friday.

What is most surprising of all is how fast the sub is acting. Perhaps my previous run of OF v3 is helping but more than likely I think its because of how advanced 5.8G is,

Looking forward to the next 6 months,

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 02-07-2022

I'm glad to hear that. I figured that it would work out something like this.

RE: UH Journal - THolt - 02-08-2022

Had a headache yesterday and woke up with one today albeit milder. Wonder if this is the program?

The volume I listen at is 14/16 IPhone; ultrasonic.

RE: UH Journal - Shannon - 02-08-2022

If it is, that would suggest that something is being worked on and through that some part of you is attempting to "sound the alarm" on by causing pain that ou consciously notice. It could be an effort to communicate the perceived threat to your safety to your conscious mind, or an effort to incentivize you to stop using the program. Usually you can tell if it's caused by the program because normal relief methods for that type of headache will fail to produce relief.