Subliminal Talk
UH is awesome - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH is awesome (/Thread-UH-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-04-2022

Again the fear that's causing pain around my heart is trying to get triggered, this time was just a slight pressure and pain around the area but my mind knows very well what's going on, only lasted a couple of minutes, this is incredible.

I finally understand how my emotions work, every action I do has an emotion, every thought, every reaction, every movement, and so on, and the one most present in every last of them is anger/wrath, yesterday I tried to pull apart the anger from my subtle actions resulting in myself being a LOT more happy than ever, even my sleep was better than usual, this maybe requires practice so from now on I'll try living this way.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-04-2022

Sounds like progress.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-08-2022

Whether it was caused by fear or some illness my hearing have improved, tracks that I will normally listen with certain volume now require less, for example going from 50% to 45%, also I can hear subtle noises better, and most important, my tinnitus on the left ear has almost faded completely, the right one still come out at night but is more quiet even on the noisy days (when tinnitus gets louder), also looks like fear can no longer trick me into thinking my hearing is getting worse, I noticed it tried to reduce my hearing as before with OF but the most it could do was making me feel worried while the hearing was unchanged.

That being said my body feels tired more frequently, I almost forgot to mention my dizzyness is finally gone, it's like those horrible symptoms from OF were just a dream.

RE: UH is awesome - K-Train - 02-08-2022

(02-08-2022, 06:21 PM)User_000 Wrote: Whether it was caused by fear or some illness my hearing have improved, tracks that I will normally listen with certain volume now require less, for example going from 50% to 45%, also I can hear subtle noises better, and most important, my tinnitus on the left ear has almost faded completely, the right one still come out at night but is more quiet even on the noisy days (when tinnitus gets louder), also looks like fear can no longer trick me into thinking my hearing is getting worse, I noticed it tried to reduce my hearing as before with OF but the most it could do was making me feel worried while the hearing was unchanged.

That being said my body feels tired more frequently, I almost forgot to mention my dizzyness is finally gone, it's like those horrible symptoms from OF were just a dream.

I also suffer with tinnitus and I found it extremely odd that out of all the subliminals it was OF V1 that produced the greatest effect. I remember that before OF V1 had come out my tinnitus was really bad in my right ear. Supplements and MHS had made it somewhat manageable until I finally said f*ck it and used OF. Within about a week of using OF it gradually reduced to negligible levels and after a month or so was gone. Wild stuff. Developing tinnitus had become a fear of mine since another user on here mentioned it however it also (IMO) became a source of sabotage in which my body would mysteriously develop it whenever I a) wanted to run DMSI or any subliminal focused around getting women b) MLS. 

Either way, I'm glad to see you getting benefits my friend! I can't wait to hear more! Cheers to good hearing! Thumbsup

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-08-2022

Isn't it fascinating to see what has what effects on what? We are on the cutting edge of discovery in some of these things. Exciting stuff.

RE: UH is awesome - MegaMan - 02-09-2022

Really glad to hear you are doing better User_000!

Wishing you all the best
MM

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-09-2022

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

RE: UH is awesome - Frosted - 02-09-2022

(02-08-2022, 06:21 PM)User_000 Wrote: Whether it was caused by fear or some illness my hearing have improved, tracks that I will normally listen with certain volume now require less, for example going from 50% to 45%, also I can hear subtle noises better, and most important, my tinnitus on the left ear has almost faded completely, the right one still come out at night but is more quiet even on the noisy days (when tinnitus gets louder), also looks like fear can no longer trick me into thinking my hearing is getting worse, I noticed it tried to reduce my hearing as before with OF but the most it could do was making me feel worried while the hearing was unchanged.

That’s fucking awesome as I’ve had that same type of resistance in the past. It’s also awesome to know that UH might heal my ears. Thanks for the report, keep up the good work bro!

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-10-2022

(02-09-2022, 08:12 PM)Frosted Wrote:

That’s fucking awesome as I’ve had that same type of resistance in the past. It’s also awesome to know that UH might heal my ears. Thanks for the report, keep up the good work bro!

Yeah UH is worth giving a try, thanks for the encouraging words.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-10-2022

Yesterday my mind went kind of numb and suddenly I started thinking what if I lose myself, what if my memory fades and I become unable to remember myself or others, how much I will suffer from losing myself, what happened next wasn't that I lose myself but the multiple masks my personality has for avoiding pain and suffering were taken off (for example acting like someone else when I feel in danger or thinking with other voice instead of mine), now it's like nothing can affect me or maybe the masks were causing me suffering, as they were trying to keep me safe but now my true self is making it's way out, life seems easier this way, just being myself.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-11-2022

It's my second day off and I feel pressure on my nose as well as nasal congestion, maybe I should resume the days on.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-13-2022

Fear is stubborn as hell, and so tinnitus, today I was angry as hell just listening to it and fear is still trying to convince me my hearing is worsening, I realized the way fear works is the same as I deal with "problems", no idea when it started but everytime I have a problem and someone give me a suggestion or solution I don´t like it and give a damn, it's like a matter of freedom, I feel like I want to be free, but from what exactly? the external reality, my own impulses, the internal beliefs, everything looks like, and yet I realize that's just a dream, having none of them wouldn´t be similar to being death? to be nothing? then why I exist in the first place? There is no purpose and nothing is trascendental or maybe there is something else, I don't know.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-13-2022

I just recall I didn't complete the days off, maybe that's why my subconscious is angry, I hope the symptoms won't get worse again.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-14-2022

You need the days off with a sub like this. Smile