Subliminal Talk
UH is awesome - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UH is awesome (/Thread-UH-is-awesome)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-01-2022

Just as the title says, yesterday I started using UH and I can only describe it as awesome, since OF I've been experiencing anxiety symptoms, one of them is feeling it's hard to breathe, even after I switched to E5 the symptom remained and until yesterday it was killing me, no joking the feeling was awful.

Today the symptom wasn't triggered, it only tried to get triggered when my body feel the most stressed usually when I'm around people, also I start to get a little dizzy at those times but this time I just got a slight feeling of dizzyness almost nothing.

In the end I can't ditch hybrid, it's so comfortable so this time I tried with 3 loops.

RE: UH is awesome - Benjamin - 02-01-2022

Interesting, hopefully that means that UH is overcoming that issue where maybe OF was just hitting up against it.

I'm considering UH.. I constantly have the same issue (by this I don't mean the issue you're having, but that almost every time i'm having strong intensity I explore it and track it back to the same issue for me) that keeps getting hit up against whatever I use and though there's been improvements i've struggled to overcome it.

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-01-2022

(02-01-2022, 04:35 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Interesting, hopefully that means that UH is overcoming that issue where maybe OF was just hitting up against it.

I'm considering UH.. I constantly have the same issue (by this I don't mean the issue you're having, but that almost every time i'm having strong intensity I explore it and track it back to the same issue for me) that keeps getting hit up against whatever I use and though there's been improvements i've struggled to overcome it.

All I can say is that 5.8G is a big difference, totally worth it.

RE: UH is awesome - Omni3 - 02-02-2022

Yeah I'm getting massive amounts of healing from DMSI 3.5 - 5.8G

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-02-2022

Today my mood was pretty fine, since I left OF my depression returned but today I'm happy, also my ears keep giving me troubles like trying to deceive me with my hearing or feeling stressed but this time it don't last hours and also I don't care that much, if my hearing didn't get worse when using OF why should I care now that 5.8G is even more powerful, it's surprising though that fear is trying to keep up even now with no results.

Tinnitus is still here but lately is getting quiet and don't last that much as before, I don't know if it's because UH or just one of those quiet days, only time will tell me.

RE: UH is awesome - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-03-2022

Nice! I'm glad UH is helping your tinnitus dude! This sub works FAST, doesn't it? Usually, you need like a week or two before a subliminal starts taking root in your subconscious mind. With UH, it's like it starts working on night 1!

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-03-2022

(02-03-2022, 07:42 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Nice! I'm glad UH is helping your tinnitus dude! This sub works FAST, doesn't it? Usually, you need like a week or two before a subliminal starts taking root in your subconscious mind. With UH, it's like it starts working on night 1!

In my case I just need a few days, in fact since the first night my breathing became stable.

Today I'm having headaches, also my perception and interpretation of emotional issues are changing, what if this problem seems impossible? why should I feel bad because of that? what's more important? feeling miserable or staying calm? I took the wrong path but why should I feel down the rest of my life? what if I fail? that sort of things.

(02-03-2022, 01:42 PM)User_000 Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 07:42 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Nice! I'm glad UH is helping your tinnitus dude! This sub works FAST, doesn't it? Usually, you need like a week or two before a subliminal starts taking root in your subconscious mind. With UH, it's like it starts working on night 1!

In my case I just need a few days, in fact since the first night my breathing became stable.

Today I'm having headaches, also my perception and interpretation of emotional issues are changing, what if this problem seems impossible? why should I feel bad because of that? what's more important? feeling miserable or staying calm? I took the wrong path but why should I feel down the rest of my life? what if I fail? that sort of things.

NICE! I'm glad to hear it! 

Dude, this sub begins working fast, doesn't it? I'm stoked to see what happens by the 6 month mark!

RE: UH is awesome - User_000 - 02-03-2022

Is fast indeed, maybe my OF run clear much of the way and that's why is getting quick, hope you get your desired results.

(02-03-2022, 05:30 PM)User_000 Wrote: Is fast indeed, maybe my OF run clear much of the way and that's why is getting quick, hope you get your desired results.

I dunno. I never ran OF to my knowledge and it's working pretty fast for me, it seems. Check iout my journal on it to see what I mean.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-03-2022

FRM in UH is at least 12x more, shall we say, "high impact" than the configuration used in OFv3. If I had known how to do this when I made OFv3, I would have. That said, it's entirely possible (and in fact highly likely) that the combination of 5.8G skeleton script, 5.8G Platinum Lake build tech and the specific configuration of FRM in UH is what's making it work so fast.

RE: UH is awesome - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-04-2022

(02-03-2022, 09:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: FRM in UH is at least 12x more, shall we say, "high impact" than the configuration used in OFv3.  If I had known how to do this when I made OFv3, I would have.  That said, it's entirely possible (and in fact highly likely) that the combination of 5.8G skeleton script, 5.8G Platinum Lake build tech and the specific configuration of FRM in UH is what's making it work so fast.

Nice! 

@Shannon I DO think you should know though, that as written in my journal, there MIGHT be an impact on medical procedures with the detoxification model. 

It took 5 shots of novacaine when get my crown removed, because it kept wearing off so fast. I figured you might wanna know. Not that I have any suggestions what to do about it, but definitely worth noting.

RE: UH is awesome - Shannon - 02-04-2022

(02-04-2022, 06:20 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(02-03-2022, 09:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: FRM in UH is at least 12x more, shall we say, "high impact" than the configuration used in OFv3.  If I had known how to do this when I made OFv3, I would have.  That said, it's entirely possible (and in fact highly likely) that the combination of 5.8G skeleton script, 5.8G Platinum Lake build tech and the specific configuration of FRM in UH is what's making it work so fast.

Nice! 

@Shannon I DO think you should know though, that as written in my journal, there MIGHT be an impact on medical procedures with the detoxification model. 

It took 5 shots of novacaine when get my crown removed, because it kept wearing off so fast. I figured you might wanna know. Not that I have any suggestions what to do about it, but definitely worth noting.

I'm aware of your report on that.  There's not much I can do beyond tell people about the detox module the way I did in the description, since I am not the one defining what a toxin is for you in this case.

RE: UH is awesome - EvolvingPhoenix - 02-04-2022

(02-04-2022, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 06:20 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

Nice! 

I'm aware of your report on that.  There's not much I can do beyond tell people about the detox module the way I did in the description, since I am not the one defining what a toxin is for you in this case.

Right on. Like I said, Ijus thought you might want the feedback. IF there's nothign you can do, there's nothing you can do and it's all good. They just went harder on the novacaine anyway and it worked out LOL Thanks for making this sub Shannon Smile