Subliminal Talk
MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 5.75.6G Journal (/Thread-MLS-5-75-6G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 12-28-2021

Started my first six loops of MLS last night. I had a latte at 3pm or a little later yesterday with a friend, so that could have been the reason I couldn't sleep fully or deeply. Otherwise, it could be MLS. Now, the most logical reason is the coffee. I should've asked for decaf. 

I did dream a flash of images while sleeping last night, and then proceeded to have really clear images in my head of faces of people I didn't know, and then later I was aroused too before I fully woke up.

I'm excited for MLS. I think it'll help me with all the things I want to learn, like with dating women, learning data science, and finding ways to improve my life like going to walk on a treadmill in the gym seven days a week for the mental health benefits and lifting a 4 days out of the week after my 30 minute walk to gain some muscle.

I just think MLS will help me think more critically, more quickly, and make me more confident in my intelligence based on the reviews of MLS on this forum. Also, it'll improve my desire and motivation to learn and remove my self-imposed obstacles which I think are my biggest barriers.

In other news, I asked a girl out yesterday in the gym the right way for the first time in my life, and we had a genuine, organic conversation. All I did was say I want to introduce myself, and she decided to continue the conversation. Otherwise, I would have walked away by saying that "it was nice to meet you. Have a nice workout." This happened because my friend gave me the proper advice on how to ask a girl out. I've never received, such methodical step-by-step advice from someone, but I decided to try it and it worked. Crazy! I am so happy. Now, the girl may just be humoring me which is what my friend said is a good way to think but he said I passed the first test of coming off as a decent guy to her because she's still giving me a chance to meet up for coffee right next to the gym we go to, which is the appropriate informal date. It was an Indian girl too!

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 12-29-2021

Meeting that girl today for coffee that I introduced myself to in the gym a couple days ago this late afternoon.

I also introduced myself to another indian girl in the gym yesterday but she's only visiting family where I live and then going back to her city where she currently lives for work. She said she felt like she recognized me from college so that was cool. We talked briefly and I asked to exchange numbers in case i had any questions. She was cool with that and gave me her number.

I finished my google data analytics certificate but I still need to complete the capstone data analytics project from the certificate to showcase and solidify what I learned. I spent two hours finishing the certificate today on Coursera.

I want to spend time on my project now and finish it, and then move on to the next course I want to take on a different platform called Dataquest. As I'm writing this, I'm still feeling low energy and slightly tired.

In terms of sleep, I slept better last night so that was good. I'm a little tired right now and thought I woke up aroused this morning and thinking of sexual images before I woke up. Can't remember if or what I dreamed. I might be low on energy because all I had was tea and wasabi almonds this morning. So I ate a bowl of some cooked vegetables with rice. I'm vegetarian so that's my diet.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 12-30-2021

So I woke up early today at 6:54 am, then I went back to sleep until 8:35ish am. I definitely dreamed. Don't feel like describing it though. I also remember very little of the dream. I felt better rested but not rested enough. I hope this passes soon. Otherwise, it was a good day.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 12-31-2021

So I woke up early again around 7am. I woke up from a really vivid dream and then went back to sleep. I was talking to people from my past who used to be friends with me and a current friend was in the dream as well. We were all talking about how a city in our state was being built with new technology like Tokyo. Honestly, dreaming about people from the past depresses me because it makes me think about all of my unsuccessful friendships. I don't feel depressed right now as I write this though so I must have gotten over it. I always wonder if when you dream about people from real life if those people are changing their attitude or thoughts about you, but I realize that has to be nonsense. Subliminals don't externally change other people's opinions of you. They only change your own beliefs as you use them.

I wonder what all these people in the dream has to do with MLS. I do know that they were all confident in their learning capability and were really smart, and that I didn't feel as smart as them. My current friend in the dream is smart but I suspect he was in the dream for a different reason. I've always told him how I felt stupid in college compared to the people taking hard stem classes getting straight A's and some B's. Just really high GPAs, and then getting really good technically oriented jobs.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - RTBoss - 12-31-2021

(12-31-2021, 07:14 AM)Sky Wrote: Subliminals don't externally change other people's opinions of you. They only change your own beliefs as you use them.

Not true with Shannon's subliminals.  DMSI is a great example.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 12-31-2021

(12-31-2021, 08:18 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 07:14 AM)Sky Wrote: Subliminals don't externally change other people's opinions of you. They only change your own beliefs as you use them.

Not true with Shannon's subliminals.  DMSI is a great example.

I'm not sure that's the case with MLS or other subliminals. If it is the case, maybe Shannon can explain it. I'm not too sure with DMSI either. I noticed you had success with meeting a couple of women at a restaurant who you said were really attractive when you ran DMSI, but that's all I really remember in the case of external changes from DMSI. I always talk to my brother about DMSI, and he doesn't think there's actual, palpable evidence of reports from DMSI of people changing their opinions of you based off of DMSI or of people getting sexual results or achieving the design goals of DMSI. Correct me if I'm wrong. Whenever I try to argue the point that DMSI might work, my brother just tells me to go ahead and run it because he has already formed his own opinions on DMSI and thinks arguing about it will do nothing except me trying to defend DMSI.

Honestly, I want success with attractive women, particularly to be in a relationship, but I keep matching with overweight girls on the dating apps. I might try DMSI at some point after MLS but again it's not guaranteed to work and has no course for a refund if you don't get results because it's an experimental subliminal, but I'm really hoping Shannon will make a relationship subliminal.

Also, I'm not good at flirting at all, which is probably why I fail with women too. I can get coffee dates, but flirting is the hardest part for me.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 01-01-2022

I got pretty sad yesterday because I felt like a failure. I wasn't motivated to make progress on my data analysis project. I just wanted to give up. I won't go into detail. I'm feeling better today and am hoping that I work on my project tomorrow.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 01-02-2022

So I just woke up and I remembered dreaming I was in a prison of some sort. I was able to escape or on my way to escaping. There was more to it, but the memory of it has faded away.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 01-03-2022

Last night, I dreamed about two things. First, I dreamed about taking an information science class in Python at a University and meeting a guy there, and I told that guy to recommend this class to my second eldest brother who was going to a popular state university to get his second bachelor's degree to get a better job.

Then I dreamed of being at the front of a school bus with a pack of frozen peas on my groin and a fat lady that used to be friends with my mom basically sat on it. There was a tall white girl next to me too. Taller than me. Then, a small black kid said he wanted to fight me. He moved to the back of the bus and I followed him and started punching this other black kid who hurt me in middle school. He was immobilized except with one free arm to punch me because he was crushed by all the people pushing their backs on him. The black kid kept punching me with one arm and I punched him with two arms. End of dream.

This must be MLS at work because I dreamed about school related stuff. I'm not sure why I dreamed about a school bus related incident from my past in middle school though. Maybe it's something I'm healing from and need to let go to learn properly.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 01-05-2022

I dreamed about Apple's Campus being in my neighborhood where I used to live. I dreamed about something else too, but can't remember.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 03-17-2022

So, I'm coming to the end of month two of MLS and will start month 3 soon. I've been listening to MLS during the day because whenever I play it at night, I can't sleep. So it definitely means the subliminal is doing something to keep me awake but that's about it. I haven't been motivated and disciplined to learn python and sql at all ever since I started my dataquest membership which i bought back in february. I've done very little to push myself to learn. So is this subliminal working or are there other things it has to tackle related to learning?

I dreamed last night of stuff related to my job and a position that I want but can't apply to for another year and a half at my company. I also dreamed of a black girl lying on top of me while we laid in the grass. We kissed in the dream. I have no idea what this has to do with learning.

I haven't made any progress on the girl front either, but I did get to update my dating profile with solid pics. I'm still getting dates but i'm not excited about any of them.

Does anyone think "Attract Love" will be a game changer? I for one am excited about it and want to end my MLS run given the lackluster results but of course I'll continue until the end.

I also hope Shannon makes a bodybuilding sub at some point in the future, because I want to get into great shape but lack the motivation to do it and knowledge to do it. Also, the gym is always packed when I go, so i just walk for 30 minutes and then go home. I've thought about calisthenics and bodyweight but that seems ineffective and very difficult and a personal trainer is very expensive.

I have become more aware and realized that a masters in business analytics is useless and not necessary to learn python and SQL since I mostly wanted it for the self-perceived status I would get if I got a masters from a prestigious school. Now that I realized that I don't care about status, I'm more focused on trying to motivate myself to improve my skills. I'm going to try and do dataquest 3 hours a week minimum or i have to pay my brother starting at 10 dollars and 5 more dollars increasingly every week if I don't meet my study goals. I think this plan will fail too, but at least I'm trying. I just don't care about anything. I'm apathetic. I feel content just reading anime light novels every day until I've run out of material to read. The question is though, am I interested in learning python and SQL at all? My brother says i'm having fun solving data analysis coding problems when I do it, but he said my problem is starting to study. I also can't really push myself to study for long periods of time.

I just noticed that there is exercise motivation 5.5G, so that might be on my list. I'll have to consider. I do want to lose fat, gain muscle, and get in better shape. I also want to run male enhancement and see if that works. How in the world do I make these choices? lol

Has anyone seen results with exercise motivation 5.5G and male enhancement 5.75G?

I also never finished my data analysis project. I realized I didn't like R that much because it's not the most widely used programming language for data analysis compared to python, so that's why I switched to dataquest to learn python and sql. I've heard it'll take me from zero to hero, but we'll see if i can get myself motivated to do it and then i'll evaluate.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - RTBoss - 03-17-2022

Hi Sky,

As a personal trainer by trade, I thought I'd share a few tips. Since you aren't familiar with working out and/or exercises, check out the AthleanX YouTube channel. Jeff is educated, informative, and his videos offer a lot of advice on technique/sets and reps schemes/exercise selection.

Also, if you are already at the gym - even if it's busy - choose one exercise to add to your walking each visit. There is certainly some machine, dumbbells, or barbell available at some point. Pick something, and then do a simple 3 sets of 10-12 repetitions with 2-3 minutes rest in between - then you're outta there! You can build up a longer, more comprehensive routine as you get more comfortable. I used to train clients in a busy gym, and I had to think on-the-fly and use whatever was available, at peak gym hours.

You can do it! Good luck.

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 03-17-2022

Thanks RTboss!

RE: MLS 5.75.6G Journal - Sky - 03-18-2022

So i studied for 30 minutes this morning! and i've decided to go to the gym at lunch time given that my manager permits it.