Subliminal Talk
My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom (/Thread-My-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal-Power-freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-08-2022

Second month on Stage 4

UMSv2 is like a sleeping giant. You only notice its greatness when it finally rises to surface.
Experiencing drastic changes in my mindset, my entitlement to achieve financial abundance, and gaining confidence in my skills that should have always been present.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-10-2022

I have a strong feeling/ intuition that I am about to be very lucky in the near future.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-11-2022

Had 2 dreams with my father in the last couple of days. My mother, sister, grandmother, grandfather were also part of one dream. Only my mother and sister are now alive.
Dreams revolved around the theme of taking responsibility, of showing courage, of stepping up in case of danger.
I am now sure if UMS triggered these dreams in me, but I thought them to be relevant.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-13-2022

Tomorrow I have the final interview at one of the companies I was in contact recently. I've dedicated time in the last couple of days to study, and be prepared as best as I can for maximum chances of success.
I also have a possible lead for a contracting role that would pay crazy good money, but we are in early stages with that one.
I've had a mostly defeatist attitude towards my career in the last few years, but UMS has changed that and motivated me to strive for more.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-14-2022

Started a new cycle. Reduced number of loops from 4 to 3, as with 4 loops I was waking up with a headache.

3 loops US at 11/16 volume.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-17-2022

Failed my final technical interview. they gave me feedback that they don't want to hire me. I am a bit disappointed, I've already failed a couple of interviews. And I was hoping this time I would be lucky. However, I realize that in the last couple of years, I've neglected my career, didn't focus on learning, and did the bare necessary to scrape by at my job. Depression affected my enthusiasm and motivation to learn, and my poor energy levels also didn't help.
And in 2021, women were no.1 focus of my life.
On the bright side, I'm glad that I now gained some motivation to keep learning and increase my chances at future interviews. This is an effect of UMSv2.
I got an interview scheduled for next week. Keeping my optimism high and dedicating time to learning and being prepared.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - Sky - 04-17-2022

(04-17-2022, 06:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Failed my final technical interview. they gave me feedback that they don't want to hire me. I am a bit disappointed, I've already failed a couple of interviews. And I was hoping this time I would be lucky. However, I realize that in the last couple of years, I've neglected my career, didn't focus on learning, and did the bare necessary to scrape by at my job. Depression affected my enthusiasm and motivation to learn, and my poor energy levels also didn't help.
And in 2021, women were no.1 focus of my life.
On the bright side, I'm glad that I now gained some motivation to keep learning and increase my chances at future interviews. This is an effect of UMSv2.
I got an interview scheduled for next week. Keeping my optimism high and dedicating time to learning and being prepared.

That's a good attitude improvement!

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-19-2022

Had another good interview today, holding my hopes high.
Doing Stage 4, still doing 5 days ON - 4 days OFF and 3 loops Ultrasonic at 11/16 volume. 
I have no impulse to change my listening pattern, so I am going to keep with it.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - LionMonkey - 04-19-2022

(04-11-2022, 09:35 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Had 2 dreams with my father in the last couple of days. My mother, sister, grandmother, grandfather were also part of one dream. Only my mother and sister are now alive.
Dreams revolved around the theme of taking responsibility, of showing courage, of stepping up in case of danger.
I am now sure if UMS triggered these dreams in me, but I thought them to be relevant.

Protective leader role. Providing financial safety. The man of the family that's left. Breadwinner.

Some thoughts about your dreams.

-LM

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-20-2022

Had a molar extraction surgery today. It went well. 
It made me realize how important is to have an emergency fund, in case of medical or other expenses.
I've always had a higher than usual health-related anxiety. Always cautious to protect myself physically, to take care of my body and treat it well. I was like this since a child.
This is where the need for financial security comes from.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - LionMonkey - 04-21-2022

Interesting stuff.. more clarity now! -LM

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-23-2022

Some time when I'm done with UMS, I might want to re-run OF3. I fee that I used it at a way too of a low volume to be fully effective. Or maybe OF4 if it comes out.

Just looking at my OF journal, confirms this.
Quote:4 loops Hybrid at 5/15 volume at midnight

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-23-2022

I just realized(again) how indecision has been my Achilles heel in many areas of life. Indecision resulted in inability to truly know what I want, what my interests are, and to focus completely in that direction. This is true especially in my career. I spent years not being sure what I like do to the most, my mind was scattered in several directions.

RE: My UMS v2 (5.75.7G) Journal - Power & freedom - GreekGod22 - 04-26-2022

Busy with expanding my skillset/ knowledge these days, the aim is to get a Senior Data Engineer position. I will soon complete my first run-through of UMS, that is Stages 1, 2, 3 for 1 month each, and Stage 4 for 2 months. And I will have to decide if to re-do Stage 4 again, or start from Stage 1.
I've been tempted to switch to another subs, but I won't be doing that for the time being.
Another goal I have for this year is to get my first car.