Subliminal Talk
Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock (/Thread-Ultimate-Monetary-Success-v2-It-s-Cheddar-O-Clock)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 04-10-2022

Stage 4, Day #155/365,

Squat 245 lbs x 4 reps (was only done x 2 on March 5th).

Edit: I haven't really been posting much in the last little while.
I've joined a business network recently; can't talk too much about it because they screen you, etc.
I've pivoted a lot from my guitar-intensive time work and have refocused on my tech endeavors.

- Joined kickboxing and am working primarily on head movement. Will eventually drill footwork, then punching power.
- Making big strides on Machine Learning, Python/Pytorch. Following the video course on FreeCodeCamp
- Will be barreling through some Amazon Web Services certificates and to become knowledgeable in the Cloud Practitioner and Solutions Architect. Might eventually specialize in data analytics and machine learning.
- Working on copywriting again; following a process to create a mini-course and to create deadly copy to sell it.
- Will eventually learn more about crypto and options. Currently have investments in index funds and S&P 500 stocks.
- I ultimately want to bump up my income, ideally remotely, and have a nice monthly income where I can free up my time using pre-made meals, a cleaner, an assistant.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 04-13-2022

Stage 4, Day #158/365,

Had a huge dose of vulnerability and loss of inner confidence these last couple of days.
I've also had an incident reveal to me that I can't coast through my professional life, simply responding to new situations, but rather that I have to proactively learn

That way, I am preparing myself and effectively creating an insurance policy so that I never encounter a situation for which I am not prepared. I work in the medical field, so I can effectively tap into other people's disciplines and learn things from their end. The potential is endless, and there's no real downside to doing this, as long as it ultimately relates to how I do my work. One area of work is blood/lab values and medication interactions. I should technically know a baseline of information, and look the rest up, but I could become much more knowledgeable.

To be fair, I'm not going to spend hours studying this stuff at home, but I will fill up Obsidian with these notes (an app I just started using.. and it works awesome!)

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 04-25-2022

Stage 4, Day #170/365,

Added 20 pounds to my 1RM of squat.
Currently at 295 lbs.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 04-26-2022

Stage 4, Day #171/365,

I've completed a number of machine learning videos and courses. I'm satisfied with the conceptual knowledge I've built - a lot of these courses were impossible to follow practically, nor could I make a GitHub project out of it.

I'm just now signed up for Cloud Academy and will be prepping for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certification, as someone who has no experience in the field.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 04-30-2022

Stage 4, Day #175/365,

I'm 41% through the AWS Cloud Practitioner prep course on Cloud Academy.
Highly recommend their service, which includes a call with a coach on sign up. I was impressed by the features. Enough said.

On Thursday, I outdid last month's rowing record for my 10-minute time trial. From 2849 meters to 2874 meters. I'd like to get over 2900 meters for next month's trial! My big milestone is for 3000 meters, which I know I'll only hit in about 3-6 months.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 05-01-2022

Stage 4, Day #176/365,

Viewed a house that I know is out of my current price range.
It's very nice, has an extended garage, and a very hospitable main floor for cocktail parties and whatnot.
It's at 1.3 million for my ~97K/yr job.

I know that it's cliche to complain about how house prices are going up all the time, but instead I'm focusing on my desire to make a shitton more money to be able to afford houses like these without a second thought.
If I had the money, I would put it in a different style of house setup; I don't think it would have the physical barriers and security to house a surveillance style-room with lots of computers and hardware.

I'm at the point where I physically WANT more money; it's not abstract anymore.
I actually DESIRE to be a multi-millionaire.

I've also been doing the Neville Goddard exercise of visualizing in bed just before falling asleep; the premise is that your last thought before bed primes your subconscious and does 'Law of Attraction' things. Since I don't do anything else at that part of my day, I figured why not? I wind up counting stacks of cash and putting it in my bag, or of leafing through 100 dollar bills and putting them in my pocket, making it as real as possible..

What's interesting is that my mind tries to sabotage it by having a snake jump out of the stack of money and try to bite me, much like Kill Bill 2 when Bud gets betrayed by Elle.
Then my mind goes on a tangent on how it would deal with the snake, instead of focusing on counting money.
Clearly a subconscious block about money. It gets easier each night but I haven't keyed into the feeling of prosperity.

Now scoring 75% in the Cloud Practitioner cert exam prep. Will probably be capable enough to sit for the exam later this week.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 05-19-2022

Stage 4, Day #194/365,

Have still been studying for the AWS Cloud Practitioner certificate.
Finishing up a 13-hour FreeCodeCamp YouTube video, then I'll do a couple of final prep test.
I have a four-day weekend, so I intend to doing an official exam before the weekend is up.

Doing a better job with the visualizing. Counting stacks of money in my dream house with a couple of the women I want hanging off my shoulder.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 05-23-2022

Stage 4, Day #198/365,

I earned the Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner (AWS CCP) certificate after testing on Friday.
I'm now working on the AWS Solutions Architect Associate (AWS SAA). Things will be much easier now that I've learnedthe blueprint/layout of most of the services it offers.

Also squatted 305 lbs for a single rep yesterday. 225 lbs bench press single rep on Saturday. Both are first time/PRs.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Sky - 05-24-2022

(05-23-2022, 02:35 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Stage 4, Day #198/365,

I earned the Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner (AWS CCP) certificate after testing on Friday.
I'm now working on the AWS Solutions Architect Associate (AWS SAA). Things will be much easier now that I've learnedthe blueprint/layout of most of the services it offers.

Also squatted 305 lbs for a single rep yesterday. 225 lbs bench press single rep on Saturday. Both are first time/PRs.

You are killing it! I want to learn data analysis and science so bad but I suck at learning for long periods of time. I don't focus for long periods of time so I do short 30 minute timed sessions of studying once a day. You seem like a natural. My hope is that I'll come out with a better mindset once I've used LTU6, UH, and MLS eventually.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 05-25-2022

(05-24-2022, 04:44 PM)Sky Wrote:

You are killing it! I want to learn data analysis and science so bad but I suck at learning for long periods of time. I don't focus for long periods of time so I do short 30 minute timed sessions of studying once a day. You seem like a natural. My hope is that I'll come out with a better mindset once I've used LTU6, UH, and MLS eventually.

Why stop at 30 minutes? Smile
My philosophy is that you demonstrate what you want by doing it.
That's just me though

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Sky - 05-25-2022

(05-25-2022, 03:18 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:

That's just me though

I think deep down I have a fear of learning for whatever reason which causes me to want to stop studying at 30 minutes. I feel relieved that I don't have to learn anymore after my 30 minute clock is up. I value learning tough stuff though because of the high emotional reward that you get from learning something and achieving something difficult. I get your philosophy though, but I don't like studying. I guess I'm lazy?? Don't know. But I've consistently studied for 30 minutes in the mornings when I have the most energy before work.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 05-26-2022

(05-25-2022, 03:54 PM)Sky Wrote:

That's just me though

I think deep down I have a fear of learning for whatever reason which causes me to want to stop studying at 30 minutes. I feel relieved that I don't have to learn anymore after my 30 minute clock is up. I value learning tough stuff though because of the high emotional reward that you get from learning something and achieving something difficult. I get your philosophy though, but I don't like studying. I guess I'm lazy?? Don't know. But I've consistently studied for 30 minutes in the mornings when I have the most energy before work.

My suggestion? When you're in bed, before you try to fall asleep, visualize - in first person - yourself as though you've achieved the goal that your learning habit is working towards. Some vivid 30 second clip that you'll repeat 10 times. Feel how good it would feel to live that accomplishment. The goal is to build that feeling inside you. Do that for a couple of days, because what else would you be doing while trying to fall asleep?

This is the Psycho-Cybernetics/Neville Goddard type of philosophy.
You may find that your motivation improves. Or not.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Sky - 05-27-2022

(05-26-2022, 03:11 PM)Ampersnd Wrote:
(05-25-2022, 03:54 PM)Sky Wrote:

That's just me though

My suggestion? When you're in bed, before you try to fall asleep, visualize - in first person - yourself as though you've achieved the goal that your learning habit is working towards. Some vivid 30 second clip that you'll repeat 10 times. Feel how good it would feel to live that accomplishment. The goal is to build that feeling inside you. Do that for a couple of days, because what else would you be doing while trying to fall asleep?

This is the Psycho-Cybernetics/Neville Goddard type of philosophy.
You may find that your motivation improves. Or not.

Thank you Ampersnd. I might give it a shot.

RE: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock - Ampersnd - 05-31-2022

Stage 4, Day #206/365,

I might want to call it quits and run the new Maximum Learning Speed, and wait and see if the new DMSI comes out in the relatively near-future.

I'm currently learning:
- Amazon Web Services certifications
- Boxing/Kickboxing
- Chess

I will be learning:
- Copywriting
- Options/Stocks/Crypto

I think it might make sense to learn to analyze expert behavior and to adopt it unconsciously.