Subliminal Talk
OFV3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFV3 Journal (/Thread-OFV3-Journal--11204)

Pages: 1 2

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-05-2021

I want to start lifting weights 5 days a week to improve my cognitive functioning and have better health benefits that comes with building my body. I'm starting this new lifting schedule this week and I hope I can motivate myself. Damn, my emotions go up and down but I'm trying my best to stay stable.

I think lifting weights is an example of me overcoming fear because fear is always holding me back from the things I want to do. I'm always second guessing myself when it comes to putting in effort into things that are good for me. I want to put in effort in lifting weights and studying data analytics and data science.

My brother also says I need to stop giving into my impulses to complain so I'll try that too and to watch a funny video on Youtube to change my state of mind and feel better. I'll try this. I hope I don't give up.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-06-2021

I want to lift weights two or three days a week now because I need time to study on my off days.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-07-2021

so two questions to ask myself before bothering my brother with my concerns is:

Is it an urgent issue?

and can the issue wait until he's free to talk about it.

instead of me always impulsively going to him to talk about my issues.

I'm going to write this down too.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-08-2021

I'm really happy I'll get to start maximum learning speed soon! I've got about a month of OFV3 left and then I need to take two weeks off.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-11-2021

I actually asked out a gorgeous Indian girl in the gym today on a date. She told me she was in a long term relationship so that's the end of it, but we did learn we had mutual friends lol. I said if she's open to being friends, let me know, but I don't think she was considering it.

I had a second date with the black girl today. I bought her coffee and then she offered to treat me to some food next to our coffee shop. I was surprised but that's a good sign the date went well. Hopefully, she will go on a third date with me.

I'm gaining valuable dating experience, and I do hope I meet an attractive Indian girl. That Indian girl at the gym was beautiful, but oh well. It seems all the attractive Indian girls my age are in long term relationships where I live.

I'm really proud of asking the indian girl out. I didn't think I could do it, but I did. I somehow mustered up the courage to talk to her. It seems that all the girls I ever ask out say No, aren't interested, or are in long term relationships. Sigh...

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-24-2021

I did 5 months and 28 days of OFV3, and am on bloom until I can start MLS 5.75.6G.

Since my last post, I went on a date with a chinese girl and a mixed girl who's Caucasion, Filipino, and Chinese which is cool.

I feel sexually attracted with the black girl, but I haven't felt any attraction yet with these other two girls. We'll see how things go.

I wish there was a manifest your perfect girlfriend subliminal. I wonder how long I have to wait.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Z-Man - 12-24-2021

(12-24-2021, 10:32 AM)Sky Wrote: I did 5 months and 28 days of OFV3, and am on bloom until I can start MLS 5.75.6G.

Since my last post, I went on a date with a chinese girl and a mixed girl who's Caucasion, Filipino, and Chinese which is cool.

I feel sexually attracted with the black girl, but I haven't felt any attraction yet with these other two girls. We'll see how things go.

I wish there was a manifest your perfect girlfriend subliminal. I wonder how long I have to wait.

Hey Sky, there is one in 4G. Shannon never added a lot of the older programs that was on the old store. I am glad you are having success with OF V3. I am doing it now almost 5 months in when December is over. I haven't notice to much with it.

RE: OFV3 Journal - Sky - 12-25-2021

(12-24-2021, 01:15 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(12-24-2021, 10:32 AM)Sky Wrote: I did 5 months and 28 days of OFV3, and am on bloom until I can start MLS 5.75.6G.

Hey Sky, there is one in 4G. Shannon never added a lot of the older programs that was on the old store. I am glad you are having success with OF V3. I am doing it now almost 5 months in when December is over. I haven't notice to much with it.

Hey Z-man. Thanks for the info. 4G is too old so I don't want to use it. I think OFV3 has made me more relaxed and when I wake up some mornings from dreams I feel really peaceful. I've also been able to socialize a lot more in the gym and make friends. Talking with girls is still hard for me but hopefully that'll change. I get depressed because I have multiple goals but each subliminal covers different goals. For instance, I'm going to run MLS for learning, but then I want a relationship with a girl but there's no subliminal that is updated. I also want to improve my life in general so LTU6 seems great too.

Oh well. Can't have everything in this case right away. MLS it is.