Subliminal Talk
Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 (/Thread-Clearing-the-Debris-with-EHPRA-v5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 04-30-2022

Day 241; listen day 5; cycle 35.

Finishing strong. Solid feeling of general optimism.

Farewell to E5. Two rest days, then the two week break from all subs.

I am a changed man because of listening to this sub. Highest recommendations!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ncbeareatingman - 04-30-2022

edited.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Sky - 04-30-2022

(04-30-2022, 12:26 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: Day 241; listen day 5; cycle 35.

Finishing strong. Solid feeling of general optimism.

Farewell to E5. Two rest days, then the two week break from all subs.

I am a changed man because of listening to this sub. Highest recommendations!

Glad you had such a great experience! I'm experiencing really good effects from LTU6!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 05-01-2022

(04-30-2022, 03:36 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Thats amazing. congrats Man. truly congratulations  Man. awesome journey and results.
 I recommend this to Vets, at least twice a month online ,on a variety of plateforms. as far as I know....crickets!! hopefully more will show up and utilize these wonderful helpful/empowering tools!! All the best in rest and starting up a new program Journey with USLM !!
I Love that program( those programs-is a combo of sevreral  programs, blended), as well as Aura of Love !!

(04-30-2022, 05:26 PM)Sky Wrote: Glad you had such a great experience! I'm experiencing really good effects from LTU6!

Thanks!

In addition to everything else, I have a reinforced understanding of the value of self-discipline and persistence. I definitely believe that my results from this fantastic subliminal have to do with staying with it for the recommended length of time - just as Shannon's models indicate. And if I missed out on anything, its because I had a couple of weeks where I missed days due to traveling.

"Use as directed" isn't just a good idea - it's the *only* way to go.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 05-01-2022

Day 242; rest day 1; cycle 35.

Officially part of the ASRB2 cycle.

And the optimism and confidence is higher than the day before. Had an annually-occurring social event in the evening, one where I had felt out of place in previous years. This year? No problem. I'm more comfortable in my own skin.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 05-02-2022

Day 243; rest day 25; cycle 35.

And officially done. Still feeling good. Very optimistic and confident, like I can handle whatever comes my way, good or bad. And I know I'll have both, because that's just how life is. But there's no Great Balancer - "for every amount of good you must have a balancing amount of bad" is a toxic belief. We can attain and do more good even though we will experience the bad. The ratio of the two is something we can influence. And Shannon's subs are powerful tools we can use to influence that ratio, for ourselves and for others.

I'll leave this journal "officially open" for the upcoming two weeks of rest between E5 and USLM 4.2, in case something else happens. Either way, I'll be opening up my USLM journal in a couple of weeks.

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 05-03-2022

And something happened. Smile

Whatever fear/anxiety/worry I had about running USLM has dissolved. Bloom from E5? TID from USLM? Synergy of both - if that's even possible?

Whatever the cause, I have an eager anticipation and calm patience toward USLM. I'm looking forward to it, but I feel no urge to jump the gun on the two week break between the subs.

I knew I was just getting started...

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - ReconGunner - 05-10-2022

One more post here, because it's not time to start my USLM journal yet.

I had a very profound realization this morning that I've been chewing on all day. And I will probably be processing this for some time to come.

Life is not a zero-sum game.

Zero sum thinking looks like this:
"In order for me to gain, someone else has to lose."
Or, at best, "what I gain someone else has to do without."

And the obverse of those:
"What someone else gains, I lose, or at least do without."

And the worst of all,
"I lose, or do without, because someone else gains."

Those are toxic ideas. Each and every one of them. They obstruct wealth. They obstruct healthy relationships. They interfere with forgiveness. They anchor us in a toxic combination of self-pity and false sacrifice.

Gains do not come to anyone at the expense of, harm to, or denial of any good to anyone else. It *can* happen that way, and sometimes does, but it doesn't *have* to. The gains themselves can come to me with no harm to, or denial of good to, any others. And I can further use my gains to do good, to those closest to me and to still others.

This applies to wealth. To healthy relationships. Even to forgiveness. This demolishes self-pity, and makes clear what healthy and necessary sacrifice looks like - an investment in the good of others.

Life is a positive sum game - when you live it that way. Not everyone will benefit equally, but all can benefit. Sadly, some will live a zero sum life because that's all they know.

I'm floored. This reorients my life and thinking completely.

USLM, here I come!

RE: Clearing the Debris with EHPRA v5 - Sky - 05-11-2022

(05-10-2022, 01:21 PM)ReconGunner Wrote: One more post here, because it's not time to start my USLM journal yet.

I had a very profound realization this morning that I've been chewing on all day. And I will probably be processing this for some time to come.

Life is not a zero-sum game.

Zero sum thinking looks like this:
"In order for me to gain, someone else has to lose."
Or, at best, "what I gain someone else has to do without."

And the obverse of those:
"What someone else gains, I lose, or at least do without."

And the worst of all,
"I lose, or do without, because someone else gains."

Those are toxic ideas. Each and every one of them. They obstruct wealth. They obstruct healthy relationships. They interfere with forgiveness. They anchor us in a toxic combination of self-pity and false sacrifice.

Gains do not come to anyone at the expense of, harm to, or denial of any good to anyone else. It *can* happen that way, and sometimes does, but it doesn't *have* to. The gains themselves can come to me with no harm to, or denial of good to, any others. And I can further use my gains to do good, to those closest to me and to still others.

This applies to wealth. To healthy relationships. Even to forgiveness. This demolishes self-pity, and makes clear what healthy and necessary sacrifice looks like - an investment in the good of others.

Life is a positive sum game - when you live it that way. Not everyone will benefit equally, but all can benefit. Sadly, some will live a zero sum life because that's all they know.

I'm floored. This reorients my life and thinking completely.

USLM, here I come!

Love the post! Good luck with USLM!