Subliminal Talk
Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life (/Thread-Qiel-s-UMS-v2-Strengthening-the-Bond-with-Luxurious-Life)

Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 08-24-2021

I'll write nothing here unless BIG stuff happening "coincidentaly" "accidentally" or "luckily." 

Gonna report something if it's money related.

Let the chips fall where they may! Rush.

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Shannon - 08-29-2021

I have noted that this program is very, very powerful, but it seems to work in ways that are somewhat subtle, broad strokes, not sudden, in your face things.

For example, I know that it saved me from crashing and burning financially, but it isn't a dramatic "I'm a millionaire now!". I also know that it is responsible for causing the new store to come together enough for it to actually get opened, and that is a BIG deal, but you wouldn't realize that looking at it. But it has resulted in a number of different things happening that show me that it is definitely at work and it is "turning the Titanic", but if I wasn't paying attention, I could have missed a lot of what it's done so far or written it off as something else.

I know it's UMS because I am seeing my Goal Statement go from being "I have no idea how that's going to happen," to "I now know how that is going to happen, and I now know for sure that it will happen, but it's going to take time."

That is HUGE, given the goals in my Goal Statement. I didn't exactly think small.

So don't presume that just because you don't necessarily see fireworks, that it's not doing anything. The bigger your goals, the more it takes to make them come to pass, but if you're using this program properly, and you stick with it long enough, you'll get there in a thousand small steps, not a handful of huge, in your face bounds.

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - lano1106 - 08-29-2021

I didn't comment on it but seeing the new store materialize, I have figured that this was UMSv2 in action...

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 08-30-2021

Chaching, testimonial time!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNYsrlSis1qECgZ9KXiZI...Q&usqp=CAU]

So, subs I bought from this site are:
  • Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer 4.2 (5.75.3g - Type A/B/C/D)
  • Aura Of Love (5.75.7g - Type A/B/C/D)
  • Overcoming Fear V3 (5.75.7g - Type A/B/C/D)
  • Ultimate Monetary Success V2 4-Stage Set (5.75.7G - Type A/B/C/D)
I use UMS v2 starting from August, 24th 2021, and today, a week after, I receive approximately $1000 from my negotiation and fueled project.

I don't know how but people really REALLY TRUST ME.

The subs paid for itself already.

Damn @Shannon is this the SUBTLE yet POWERFUL you said from your post above? Subtle my ass  Tongue

At first I thought the foundational stage of stage 1 will just clear out our faulty belief and preparing the slate, thankly I'm wrong and the manifestation are real.

That's all for now.

For subs like this, like Keith said, silent is GOLDEN, only tell our story after it's finished happening, so any negative jealous intetional thought that's aimed at us will be deactivated and or nulled.

Rule 4 bless you, Shannon! Rush!

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Benjamin - 08-30-2021

I'm sorry it's not subtle enough Qiel. Lol Tongue

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 09-01-2021

Got another source $100 today. Damn this subtleness.

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 09-01-2021

Today I realize the "Get Out of Debt" script in this subliminal really kickin my reality. Got some unexpected source of fund to paid lotsa monthly things.

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 09-03-2021

Using 6 loops starting yesterday.

Feel so great.

Way more stylish now, casual yet professional and exude charming aura. How I know? Compliment from office.

The subs is escalating.

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 01-19-2022

Stage 4 of UMS v2. All I could say is.. thanks Shannon, you've done so much for me through this subs. I won't go in detail as it would derail the invicible path (my grand goals) with negative intention from jealousy and enviness.. but one thing for sure. UMS v2 is worth to use as long as possible. The product description page will fulfill itself. Thanks again.

RE: Qiel's UMS v2 - Strengthening the Bond with Luxurious Life - Qiel - 01-01-2023

sniped