Subliminal Talk
Banned - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Banned (/Thread-Banned)

Banned - Mr Confidence - 08-04-2021

I read this one DMSI thread and was shocked so many got banned.

Voytek got shot
DarkPlouf got popped
Greenduck got dropped 
IAMSNAKE was finished off

I did not read all the post i was just shocked soo many people getting banned.

Please do not bann me

RE: Banned - 4Kingdoms - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 03:57 AM)Mr Confidence Wrote: I read this one DMSI thread and was shocked so many got banned.

Voytek got shot
DarkPlouf got popped
Greenduck got dropped 
IAMSNAKE was finished off

I did not read all the post i was just shocked soo many people getting banned.

Please do not bann me

Just follow the rules and you will not be banned.
Here is the link for the rules.
https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Rules

RE: Banned - Benjamin - 08-04-2021

I'm wondering why you would even randomly make a post like this out of nowhere about people who got banned completely independently of each other and for good reason.

It's very suspicious, because the only people making posts like this in the past were people who already got banned and snuck back in and doing it as a 'look at me i'm back' kind of thing. Luckily I did manage to find your order of DMSI though.

Plus it comes across as an attempt to cause trouble. Have you seen 'so many people getting banned' in recent times? Because this is over years, people aren't just suddenly disappearing for no reason.

Plus you have been warned for attempting to create conflict in the past and I wonder if this is an extension of that. Because if this isn't the case this thread makes absolutely no sense.

RE: Banned - Mr Confidence - 08-04-2021

"Plus you have been warned for attempting to create conflict in the past and I wonder if this is an extension of that"

Really man because I made a thread called "Is DMSI Dead?". You still on about that?

I haven't been to this forum in a long time. I read the most recent DMSI thread and seemed like an awful lot of people getting banned.

What are you on my case for? Seems like you cannot handle controversy. Seems like I better stop making controverse threads, seems like you want to bann me too.

Plus: Did you see how I named my other new thread just "DMSI" and not something like "Is DMSI dead". Seems like you are really focused on the negative man and can't see positive improvement (e.g. not naming my new thread "DMSI died" or something)

RE: Banned - Benjamin - 08-05-2021

No i'm reacting to this current thread and i'm observing that because of that it is not an isolated incident.. if it wasn't for this thread I wouldn't have even remembered, because it doesn't make sense for you to even make this thread.. and your current response confirms what i'm saying.

Seems like you can't handle being called out for attempting to create conflict so are trying to act like a victim who has done nothing and might suddenly get banned and trying to make me look like the bad guy here.

So lets see, there was absolutely no reason for you to say 'oh please don't ban me to' out of nowhere and make strange threads like this and attempt to create more conflict with me when I find this behaviour unusual. And a thread that is years old that you even said you didn't even read, plus you have absolutely zero context or knowledge of why they were banned. Or is it that you know some of them and are attempting to manipulate things to try to show 'oh people are getting banned unfairly'.

I don't know, so lets just leave this here.

People are not getting banned just indiscriminantly, so how about we stick to doing the programs and reporting results.

RE: Banned - Shannon - 08-05-2021

We do our best not to ban people. They occasionally do things that break the rules too many times, or break them in ways we cannot tolerate. Bans are very rare around here as a result. Those who don't break the rules and then ignore warnings, and do not do stupid things like threatening us, don't get banned. Common sense, follow the rules, listen to warnings if you do, and you'll be fine.