Subliminal Talk
LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! (/Thread-LionMonkey-OF-v3-%E2%80%93-Lets-do-this)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-28-2021

[OF v3 - Day 7] - Recap of 2nd ASRB2 cycle

Yo yo! Been looping for the last 2 night.

It became 4 loops each time.

Both night I went out for a 45 minute stroll through the city and man.. there are just tons of gorgeous chicks.

As reported in the previous post, last night I was tired as f and felt moderate fear. Didn't talk to anyone.

Tonight I wasn't tired and felt more excitement yet I still didn't talk to anyone except saying hi to two chicks.

I noticed that I cared too much of what people thought of me.

Also noticed I gotta get back to meditating again because it gives me a power I know from experience, that makes me laser focused on the task at hand rather than getting distracted and spending brainpower on what people think..

I'm really trying to use anything that could help me be a more effective man.

I also noticed that my attention had been spread out too thin on every chick. Tonight I felt more deeply something when I noticed a hot chick vs. plain chicks.

This gave me a boost of testosterone, more excitement and feeling more powerful.

On the other hand I felt more fear/excitement of what people might think of me.

Therefore I was more stifled even though I felt pretty powerful. Sort of like power that was contained and not flowing around, directly surroundings.

Did notice cute chicks hit eye contact with me as I walked past a couple of them sitting outside cafes and bars.

Anyway that's it.

We will be taking 2 days OFF from the sub as instructed.

This 2nd cycle I didn't notice any difference. The waking up after 2.5 and 1.5 hours was new.

Going out tomorrow and Friday is set up with buddies and Saturday with other buddy, so in some ways, I've upped my social building in some way.

They of course see value in that I regularly meet chicks so they can be a part of the fun and newness.

Hopefully I will see some changes soon with OF v3!!
Maybe resistance talking? I have committed to spend a lot of my free time to be around chicks and meet chicks and so exactly this area I feel doesn't have a breakthrough.

Maybe there are some changes I'm just not aware of.

But the things I am aware of, I of course I would like to have no fear with and just go for what I want, even when I don't feel like it.

Stay tuned!

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-29-2021

[OF v3 - Day 8] – Social Fear, sleep quality & meditation

Last night was off the sub and tonight I will not listen as well to complete the 2 days break.

Been out for a stroll through the city the last 3 nights after work.

So I don't expect the subliminal to be magical and all my fears are suddenly gone.
Like most people have a natural fear of meeting strangers.
And I don't know if this OF v3 addresses this natural fear.

What I've experienced is that Tuesday and Today I woke up feeling out of place. As if my mind was all over the place, feeling less powerful. Today I know that going to sleep at 4-5 AM contributed to that.

Tuesday I should have been fine as I slept earlier than usual but the sub woke me up after 2.5 hours and I was awake for 3 hours before falling asleep again.

The duration of sleep is around 8-9-10 hours so it is more about quality in this case.

So it seems like I have higher fear when I haven't slept well or have gone to sleep very late.

As reported, Tuesday night I felt medium level fear. Wednesday night I felt excited and low level fear and Tonight I felt medium-high level fear.

Now I was hoping the subliminal would support me in some ways to meet chicks anyway when I was tired and felt medium level fear but it doesn't feel like it is doing anything.

In fact, recently, I feel a lot like my young self afraid to stand still for long when there are many people. Like when I stroll through the city. I understand there's power in it as movement creates energy but I don't want to feel that stifling fear.

My younger self at the time, 8 years ago, was running AM and even though I felt a lot of discomfort and fear, I had the courage to fulfill my missions. It was a little extreme but extreme makes you different than most people and I reached my goals like dating multiple chicks at the time just by going out, mostly solo and meeting 3 chicks every day and more in the weekends

Things that have popped into my mind the last few days:
  • Would be cool to create a social circle with some cool chicks in it as winggirls, going out regularly having them with me
  • I'm spreading my attention too wide because I don't really know what I want in a chick, except dating multiple chicks - there are too many hot chicks and there are too much diversity of them. This could be an essential reason why I'm not as engaged in meeting chicks as thinly spread out attention has little power.
  • Meditating again every night, since last night to practice focus and clear mind. Younger self got immense value out of this habit.
I might be blind to what the subliminal is doing but hard to tell. Again I don't expect it to work magic but I gotta say that some other subliminals I have used, like AM or WM has had specifics I could pinpoint that was definitely a change in me.

With OF v3 so far, it's not very clear.

I still feel it's a strange thing to try to feel the autoconfig.

If I just followed the instructions with 2 days on, 2 days off it is not based on what I feel. And it seems like the 2 days on and 2 days off isn't really doing anything for me.

So I'm gotta put the Sub on tonight for 6 loops instead of taking the second day off and push the envelope a bit.

Also Shannon mentioned MOAAAR isn't necessarily better, which confuses me as well mixed with the autoconfig and instructions.

I haven't felt much different since starting using the sub. The noticeable changes were in day 1&2 with 4&3 loops.

Also should you think of the sub like a vitamin/drug?
Based on the lack of conscious proof, I should be running OF v3 with 6 loops or maybe even more maybe 2 days on 1 day off instead.

Another perspective, if you should think of the sub as the "cure" for fear, then based on your daily experiences with situations where you feel fear, like meeting strangers, confronting someone or having a tough talk with someone in your life... it will make you think that you need to increase the subliminal loops and days of usage before a break. 

Especially if you don't follow through with actions.

Contrasting that with, not putting yourself in situations where fear is preventing you from what you want, like being at home a lot or being away from people a lot.

Does this make sense?

Anyways hope you are great!

Shower --> Meditate --> Short Comedy --> Sleep

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Shannon - 07-31-2021

First, OF addresses ALL fears. But it does so in a specific way, dealing with specific fear levels in different priorities. Not all fears are going to be addressed at the same time. Some may take months to get to, while others may be dealt with quickly.

Second, you guys are changing things up so fast that you never really get to know what any setting for usage pattern is actually doing. You're looking for, and expecting, changes too quickly. This isn't an instant process. Set it and let it do it's job. Just get to know what it's doing. That can take a month. I was getting great results by just using 3 loops a day on, and following 3 days on, 2 days off. If you're not getting autoconfig directions, leave it to do it's damned job! Stop expecting instant results! Stop looking for instant results. Most of what this program is doing will be done subconsciously, and it's designed so you really won't notice the vast majority of it. Give it a month, and then review. Bur you don't need to write a novel every day looking for results. That's called overanalysis, and it's actually counterproductive because you are consciously focusing back into fear looking for whether or not there's more fear.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Jake2015 - 07-31-2021

(07-29-2021, 03:13 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: [OF v3 - Day 8] – Social Fear, sleep quality & meditation

Last night was off the sub and tonight I will not listen as well to complete the 2 days break.

Been out for a stroll through the city the last 3 nights after work.

So I don't expect the subliminal to be magical and all my fears are suddenly gone.
Like most people have a natural fear of meeting strangers.
And I don't know if this OF v3 addresses this natural fear.

What I've experienced is that Tuesday and Today I woke up feeling out of place. As if my mind was all over the place, feeling less powerful. Today I know that going to sleep at 4-5 AM contributed to that.

Tuesday I should have been fine as I slept earlier than usual but the sub woke me up after 2.5 hours and I was awake for 3 hours before falling asleep again.

The duration of sleep is around 8-9-10 hours so it is more about quality in this case.

So it seems like I have higher fear when I haven't slept well or have gone to sleep very late.

As reported, Tuesday night I felt medium level fear. Wednesday night I felt excited and low level fear and Tonight I felt medium-high level fear.

Now I was hoping the subliminal would support me in some ways to meet chicks anyway when I was tired and felt medium level fear but it doesn't feel like it is doing anything.

In fact, recently, I feel a lot like my young self afraid to stand still for long when there are many people. Like when I stroll through the city. I understand there's power in it as movement creates energy but I don't want to feel that stifling fear.

My younger self at the time, 8 years ago, was running AM and even though I felt a lot of discomfort and fear, I had the courage to fulfill my missions. It was a little extreme but extreme makes you different than most people and I reached my goals like dating multiple chicks at the time just by going out, mostly solo and meeting 3 chicks every day and more in the weekends

Things that have popped into my mind the last few days:
  • Would be cool to create a social circle with some cool chicks in it as winggirls, going out regularly having them with me
  • I'm spreading my attention too wide because I don't really know what I want in a chick, except dating multiple chicks - there are too many hot chicks and there are too much diversity of them. This could be an essential reason why I'm not as engaged in meeting chicks as thinly spread out attention has little power.
  • Meditating again every night, since last night to practice focus and clear mind. Younger self got immense value out of this habit.
I might be blind to what the subliminal is doing but hard to tell. Again I don't expect it to work magic but I gotta say that some other subliminals I have used, like AM or WM has had specifics I could pinpoint that was definitely a change in me.

With OF v3 so far, it's not very clear.

I still feel it's a strange thing to try to feel the autoconfig.

If I just followed the instructions with 2 days on, 2 days off it is not based on what I feel. And it seems like the 2 days on and 2 days off isn't really doing anything for me.

So I'm gotta put the Sub on tonight for 6 loops instead of taking the second day off and push the envelope a bit.

Also Shannon mentioned MOAAAR isn't necessarily better, which confuses me as well mixed with the autoconfig and instructions.

I haven't felt much different since starting using the sub. The noticeable changes were in day 1&2 with 4&3 loops.

Also should you think of the sub like a vitamin/drug?
Based on the lack of conscious proof, I should be running OF v3 with 6 loops or maybe even more maybe 2 days on 1 day off instead.

Another perspective, if you should think of the sub as the "cure" for fear, then based on your daily experiences with situations where you feel fear, like meeting strangers, confronting someone or having a tough talk with someone in your life... it will make you think that you need to increase the subliminal loops and days of usage before a break. 

Especially if you don't follow through with actions.

Contrasting that with, not putting yourself in situations where fear is preventing you from what you want, like being at home a lot or being away from people a lot.

Does this make sense?

Anyways hope you are great!

Shower --> Meditate --> Short Comedy --> Sleep

-LM

this is so ME! not being able to see concrete conscious tangible results confuses me too.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Jake2015 - 07-31-2021

(07-31-2021, 04:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: First, OF addresses ALL fears.  But it does so in a specific way, dealing with specific fear levels in different priorities.  Not all fears are going to be addressed at the same time.  Some may take months to get to, while others may be dealt with quickly.

Second, you guys are changing things up so fast that you never really get to know what any setting for usage pattern is actually doing.  You're looking for, and expecting, changes too quickly.  This isn't an instant process.  Set it and let it do it's job.  Just get to know what it's doing.  That can take a month.  I was getting great results by just using 3 loops a day on, and following 3 days on, 2 days off.  If you're not getting autoconfig directions, leave it to do it's damned job!  Stop expecting instant results!  Stop looking for instant results.  Most of what this program is doing will be done subconsciously, and it's designed so you really won't notice the vast majority of it.  Give it a month, and then review.  Bur you don't need to write a novel every day looking for results.  That's called overanalysis, and it's actually counterproductive because you are consciously focusing back into fear looking for whether or not there's more fear.

See now this makes complete sense Shannon. Its clear from this that don't expect daily changes, just hit play and see if you do over time have any feelings to increase or not otherwise give it more of a 30day review to assess changes related to fear and behaviour etc. I get it.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-31-2021

(07-31-2021, 04:43 AM)Shannon Wrote: First, OF addresses ALL fears.  But it does so in a specific way, dealing with specific fear levels in different priorities.  Not all fears are going to be addressed at the same time.  Some may take months to get to, while others may be dealt with quickly.

Second, you guys are changing things up so fast that you never really get to know what any setting for usage pattern is actually doing.  You're looking for, and expecting, changes too quickly.  This isn't an instant process.  Set it and let it do it's job.  Just get to know what it's doing.  That can take a month.  I was getting great results by just using 3 loops a day on, and following 3 days on, 2 days off.  If you're not getting autoconfig directions, leave it to do it's damned job!  Stop expecting instant results!  Stop looking for instant results.  Most of what this program is doing will be done subconsciously, and it's designed so you really won't notice the vast majority of it.  Give it a month, and then review.  Bur you don't need to write a novel every day looking for results.  That's called overanalysis, and it's actually counterproductive because you are consciously focusing back into fear looking for whether or not there's more fear.

Ok thx for clarifying Shannon.

Trust the process and check seriously for changes only once every month with OF.

Got you!

Understand though, the reason I was looking for quick changes was based on my previous experiences with WM and AM where the quick changes did happen. I had assumed with the new technology and new usage patterns that it would be even quicker change.

It is clear that that's not how 5.75.7G work or at least not with OF v3.

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Shannon - 07-31-2021

I'm also not saying to consider your results once a month. I'm saying you never really get to know what a setting does if you don't give it time to show you what it';s doing. It takes more than a single cycle, or even two or possibly even three, to really understand what's going on.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-31-2021

[OF v3 - Day 10] – Sudden uncomfortable

Had 6 loops the night before and last night we went 7 loops. 
Tonight is OFF and the we resume again with 2 days ON, 1 day OFF.

Felt like fear was prevalent in situations that mattered to me, so we tried to amp it up.

Been out about town from Tuesday to Friday and last night we also drank a beer more than usual.

Today was strange.. perhaps a little hangover
Decided for a 30 min. interval run resulting in sweatingly wet like I had just stepped out of the shower.

But it was a fantastic challenge and I felt more happy with myself afterwards.

At work and throughout my day, I felt sudden fear and uncomfortableness when passing people.

I looked at chicks, automatically and they would look straight and basically ignore me and I felt a pang in my confidence. Happened a couple of times today. Yesterday night I was out with a new buddy and our chemistry wasn't that good. I was also completely ignored by some of the chicks we met as well.

It is as if the subliminal is telling me, dude you can be ok even if they ignore you. Don't react to it, just let it in if it happened. Feel the fear/uncomfortableness and eventually you'll be ok with it. This might just be a story I tell myself lol.

Anyway, at work, the female customers were sweet and coworker also more engaged with me.

I thought it was a comic contrast to experience.

Felt very sexual at times after yesterdays short talk with a chick where I had a boner just by being near her body for a short time while we talked.

Gotta admin I was looking forward to the subliminal being a foundation for going out socializing but eventually also turned into an excuse/reason subconsciously for not taking action to talk to people on some days.

I don't want it badly enough, so that's really the reason.

Gotta turn towards the demons or create them myself to push myself to take action when opportunities are nearby.

As Tony Robbins says - something like, we are more motivated by our potential loss/fears than our potential gains/happiness.

OFF night, next 2 days, we'll see how we feel.

I don't know.. it's still difficult for me to sense how many loops to go for. The throwing up sensation has gone while listening to the subliminal.

Maybe 7 loops again without hangover next!

Stay hungry!!

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - RTBoss - 07-31-2021

You know, I've had many experiences where I feel like I'm literally invisible while on these newer generation subs that have the aura shields. It's almost like since people likely have never encountered someone like that in their life, they don't know how to respond, and almost don't even know you're there - b/c you're not like everyone else.

It happens while driving a LOT. Someone will suddenly be on my ass, or ignore me at 4-way stops, like I'm not there. Then I get pissed, and hilariously, they back off like they can feel my thoughts and energy.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 08-01-2021

[OF v3 - Day 11] – Clarity, kindness & close to myself

Wassup!

Felt very withdrawn today as a form of regaining clarity of thinking.

Although it was busy at the business today, non-stop, I didn't speak much bc. I just didn't felt like it.

Have been thinking about what I'm doing in life, where I'm headed.
And as well about if what I'm doing in different areas of life, is the best way to do it.

Then I realized that I have been too dependent, mentally, on something outside of me to give me strength and clarity to understand the world and myself.

Which resulted in the conclusion that nobody knows everything. Everyone is just trying even if it appears they got everything figured out.

TRUST YOURSELF. ACCEPT WHERE YOU ARE, BE GRATEFUL, MOMENT TO MOMENT, FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND MOVE STEADILY TOWARDS YOUR DREAMS. IGNORE THE NOISES AND KEEP DEVELOPING CLARITY OF MIND TO WORK SMARTER AND BE SMARTER ABOUT LIFE.

Yes... that pretty much describes the shift I'm having now.

The nightly meditation have already helped a lot in coming to that conclusion.
Also helps with keeping myself present to the moment.

I had forgotten the kindness people have shown and given me in the past and I guess I had become a bit jaded. Although I still feel like my time and resources are precious and I am protective of them.

This happened as a result of me, seeing my hard-working pops being taken advantage of as he has a hard time saying no and therefore I've developed a sense to be the one who says no faster and more firmly. He also gives out freely more often than I like and that adds to the protective factor as well.

But kindness can really touch my heart and it has touched my heart to tears many times in the past.
I want to be kinder but I feel it is not high on my priority right now. Probably because I have felt I lost a big chunk of my teenage years on binge video gaming and I'm catching up now.

I went through today close to myself, not putting a lot of effort in engaging with customers but they were reacting more to me than usual.

Last night was OFF, tonight we go for 6-7 loops on our 3rd cycle.

Finish Passionfruit Drink --> Meditate --> Short Comedy --> Sleep

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 08-02-2021

[OF v3 - Day 12] – Seeing past the illusion & acceptance of people

Hello there!

Last night 6 loops on day 1 of our 3rd cycle.

Felt invincible after a green tea today. Passing 2 very beautiful girls while driving and talked with a young bakery girl. Although she was nice, she still had a sexiness over her and I also felt I could see her more for her than just a hot chick.

Noticed some interesting things today at my moms. Don't know how much fear-related it is but an interesting change.

Mom is a concerned person. Especially because she watches the news. She used to have nightmares nearly every night. Then she became a buddhist and prays a lot now and her nightmares haven't come back since. Although she still has a protective attitude.

She often talks about being careful about xyz and comments negatively on to lots of things I do regarding my health like it's bad to sleep late.. it's bad to not wear a mask.. it's bad to "whatever protective thing you can think of".

In the past, I've gone insane listening to her when I was living with her and I guess videogames was also a form of getting away from all the shit.

As I moved out, I became less affected by her comments but I was still trying to push against them or fleeing from them whenever I visited her.

Today I was doing neither. I let her speak out, accepted her for her and continued doing what I was doing or talking about something else once she finished speaking.

Also in the past I REALLY wanted to change her directly in many things and let her know about how B.S. the news are, how exercising will help her breath better etc. (every week I realize more and more how cheap talk is and that action is really the thing that has potential to change lives)

Today I wasn't so intense about the things she should know but rather as a normal talk and whenever she got distracted or talked about something else, I didn't feel I was holding onto something. It wasn't that important.

Now I see this as a relief as I've often felt in the past that I had to let me mom and brother know that life could be so much better and different, as if I took some responsibility over their lives. I did that because I care about them.

They would not really like it but went with it for some time to let me talk and then change subjects completely.

Today I understand more that each person is different and you can't have a direct impact on 99.99% of people. The exception is if they have sought you out for a specific solution and are open to learn. I.e. dropped their former beliefs and assumptions and completely tune in to what you have to say.

I'm getting a better feel for who a person is behind what I see on the surface and past what's going on in my mind about the person.

It's a beautiful and joyful place to come from.

Anyway.. don't know how much fear-related this is but a significant change in some aspect.

Also the nightly meditations have given me more grounding in my breathing and I'm more consistently present to the moment.

7 Loops tonight and tomorrow 1 day OFF.

Stay hungry!

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 08-03-2021

[OF v3 - Day 13] – Hazy yet confident

Yow! 6 loops last night.

Woken up by knocking on door. Got around 6 hours of sleep.

Bed felt so amazing. Finally got up to make lunch.
After usual lunch I felt extremely tired.

Took a 20 min nap that turned into 60 min.

The bed felt reeeeaaaaally good and I was wringing my body that felt amazing as well, especially my back and my legs there were rushes of orgasms.

I thought my body was well rested as I already had taken 2 days off from working out but it just felt like the right thing I needed today.

Got woken up again by a call to come earlier to work as it was set to be very busy.

Walked through my day with my attention very close to myself and not looking at the same things for long.

Also I felt no emotions so I gave much less of a fvck.

On the other hand I was very present to the moment of where I put my attention. 
So I would look at a person and see them more for who they are rather than what they want me to see or what my mind had of assumptions.

Customers were reacting more engaged.
My stroll through the city felt very different than the previous weeks.

The girls I hit eye contact with felt more genuine. So if she was not interested or she had assumptions or she was shy, I could sense those things just by how she reacts after hitting eye contact.

And remember I felt no emotions.

So it didn't affect me how she reacted to me.

The prettiest girl 9/10 held steady and long eye contact with me as I walked past. Just prior, I hit a quick eye contact with her blonde friend who looked away half shy/assumptiouish.

I've been often reflecting, thinking back, why it's nearly always the most beautiful girls who are interested in me rather than their less attractive friend.

Better fvcking give less of a fvck and go sniper on the hottest girls. They just inspire more in me... 
 I have a limiting belief about being courteous to everyone. Especially if they are only 2. 

Anyway, the walk through the city was cool. It was a spontaneous decision as I originally wanted to get home early and sleep bc of the weird sleep pattern I had and half of the day was gone.

But something in me told me to keep the habit up.

Although I still didn't talk with anyone, I felt in my own world and I could sense many of the things the previous me did in the last two weeks that brought out fear and self-defeating thoughts. 

It's a log about focus, breath and attention.

One thought that I'm entertaining and that has helped in aiding to see through the facades is this:
Everyone is fragments of me.

Keep following your dreams!

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 08-04-2021

OF v3 - day 14

Been having trouble with sleeping the past week. 
Ended up sleeping very late and waking late.

I'm 80% sure OF v3 has something to do with it.

Because of the 6-7 loops I've been running.

Last night was OFF. 

The last 3-4 days I've just felt the bed to be such a wonderful place. Feeling reeeeeaaally good laying there.

If it's because of the 4-7 loops I've been running with 2 days ON, 1 day OFF - I better switch things up.

Because I'm missing workout sessions.

But I don't have negative self talk over it.

It seems like I take things in my own rhythm more.

That makes me feel more in control of my actions rather than automatically executing routines and habits.

One significant change I've noticed is
  • I feel more relaxed and at ease in situations where outside forces are wanting/needing me to react. 
I think it's the result of a combination of OF v3 & nightly meditation.

The meditation is practice of conscious control of my attention and my breathing.

And so whenever I catch myself experiencing something outside of me, wanting/needing my attention - I go inside and check up on my breathing. Often I find it shallower, so I take control over it and breath deeply into my belly while the action happens or right after the action.

Has helped me a lot in not going into my head and stay present to the moment, relaxed.

Anyway tonight we go for 6 loops and we get to sleep earlier than before so we will see how the quality of sleep will be tonight.

Never settle!!

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 08-05-2021

[OF v3 - Day 15] - Quick update, 4th cycle

Looping 6 hour again tonight and tomorrow night will be OFF. This concludes our 4th cycle.

Instead of going to sleep last night I accidentally downloaded a nostalgic app and played for 4 hours straight till the early morning.

Woke up today more determined and head ok clear. Deleted the game and got some long delayed tasks done which felt amazing.

The last 5 days have been very slow and I spent a lot of time sleeping and lying in bed. Also didn't work out.

But today felt like a new beginning again.

Just coming from a different place than before so it feels pretty good.

What I feel OF v3 has is, its got its own rhythm.

You must not look for fear. Rather face them when they appear. Get ok with being very uncomfortable.
And let the subliminal support you on recovering from those situations.

That makes you stronger because your mind and body realizes that nothing bad happened. Even though it felt really uncomfortable.

Resulting in more confidence in yourself.

With that said, I am still alert on how OF v3 is helping with social environments and situations.

I believe there are tons of variations of fear within that kind of context.

Anyway, hope you are doing greeeeeat!

I've certainly found a holy grain in the belief of that everyone is a fragment of me.

The preprogrammed negative reactions and thoughts tend to stay away and often not appear at all with that belief as you wouldn't want to be angry, annoyed or whatever if that other person is a fragment of yourself.

Winner winner, chicken dinner!!

-LM