Subliminal Talk
LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! (/Thread-LionMonkey-OF-v3-%E2%80%93-Lets-do-this)

Pages: 1 2 3

LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-22-2021

[OF v3 - Day 1] – Subtle Changes

Whaaatup!

Joined the OF v3 boat!!

Wasn't hard to get me convinced to get on it.

Took a break after last sub even though I just wanted to start on the next sub lol.

Last night was first time usage of OF v3.

I didn't understand what a loop meant so I started setting my phone for 8 hours OF. 

Then I was like.. maybe it's not right. So we go mid-to-mid.

So we cut it down to 4 hours. First hour it played I was awake. 

I felt something in my chest after a few minutes. 

Was like wtf. Is this.

Had a small sensation of throwing up. 

It's a strange feeling on my chest. It's right in the middle and I still felt it today when I woke up.

Waking up, I slept less than usual.

My mind was completely blank but that might have been bc of late night sleep, Squat+bench day yesterday and the CBD before bed.

But waking up earlier than usual was a new thing.

Might be bc. Instead of playing sounds for 8 hours while sleeping it was only 3 hours last night.

====================

Walked past a cute girl today, not my type skin color related but very pretty. I said to myself as we passed each other, hello beautiful. We hit eyecontact for a short time and passed each other.

I then thought, that was unusual. I was a little more uninhibited than usual, which is looking at a girl and smiling with a big grin because she's gorgeous but saying something out of nowhere it only happens when I'm in state at night meeting girls. This was daytime and I wasn't in state.

====================

Earlier tonight, I was at a Thursday-bar. People in my dorm/area came and we were about 30 people.

80/20 guy-girl ratio. Most people here are science students so you have a sense of the types of young people who spends most of their time in labs and studying.

I found myself being more welcoming and affectionate with people I knew, like shaking hands and giving hugs. It came naturally.

====================

Two brazilian girls were giving me shit for saying I was not trustworthy because I wasn't telling the truth of where I was from etc.
I was just making fun but they told me in Brazil, you don't trust nobody until you get to know them.
"I don't know you, so I don't trust you" etc.
Even though we've seen each other many times.

I felt it was like two against one scenario suddenly.

So yeah.. not sure what to think of it.

I'm mostly on the side of whatever as I've met tons of girls who didn't give a damn about these stuff at night in bars and still liked me and would sleep with me.

They eventually both said, I'm gonna leave in an arrogant way. Not very nice.

They are both around 5-6/10 and that might have been a reason for them to want to castrate me.

But if I gave in to "they treated me poorly" I would not be a master of my ship.

====================

A girl, who's very attention seeking called on me, beside me. She was sitting with a guy and I saw earlier he had his hands on her legs.

It was a sign of – take me away from this guy and you me might make something happen.
I talked a bit with her. She was a mix of hippie/blonde naivety.

I didn't do much, I had a feeeling she was fresh but I have this limiting belief that if chick is with a guy I'm not going to try anything bc. he likes her and I don't want guy to hate me for my actions in front of him... and the interaction quickly went awkward so I moved on.

Later I saw her going to private places with another guy, who's like a tall bulky blonde guy but is very soft-spoken and introverted. I'm sure they were fucking as perhaps the only people in the party tonight. What a match huh!!

====================

So this girl I met in the elevator two weeks ago put her hand on my shoulder while I was talking with another girl. A very visible IOI and bold. 

I started talking with her and she liked me. I found her funny but eventually the interaction died out and it was as if she lost some respect or attraction for me.

It became too vanilla. So I should have given less of a fuck and just said or done things that escalated the interaction more quickly.

She stayed for long and was between me and another popular guy amongst the ladies.

He had more social status to a degree.

The guy left eventually but she stayed and she was on for something to happen.

At the end it was like 3 chicks and 18 guys.

No one with balls enough and I found her ok attractive but I didn't lead to make something happen either.

Eventually another girl who also was into the popular guy, came back to the party fucking drunk and talked with her about something like 16 year olds blablabla.. I think there were a afterparty somewhere and then they left together.

===================

Tomorrow evening, going out to meet some chicks with my new cool friend from the gym!!  Pirate

Let's see how OF v3 is going to influence things...

I'm gonna try the recommended 2 loops for sleep for day 2.

And then take day 3 off.

I think it's 3 days off? So it would be day 3-4-5 off?
And then start 2 loops for 2 days and third day off again?
And on it goes like that...?

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm this?

Thx!!

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Shannon - 07-22-2021

As I stated, this isn't 5G. It's three or four generations down the road. 5G > 5.5G > 5.75G > 5.75.7G. You really need to follow the instructions for these programs. 8 hours is massive overkill for your first night, and so is 4.

The instructions are as follows:

2 days on, 3 days off. If that's not enough, then go to 2 days on, 2 days off. If that's not enough, start increasing loops per day on. You should start with 1, I believe is in the instructions. Increase loops 1 per ASRB2 cycle, until you are achieving the goal, or you are too tired.

The goal is to find the sweet spot. For most people, that will be between 2-3 loops per day on. Some will need more. Some will need lots more. And if you get the urge to do more, do it.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-23-2021

(07-22-2021, 08:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: As I stated, this isn't 5G.  It's three or four generations down the road.  5G > 5.5G > 5.75G > 5.75.7G.  You really need to follow the instructions for these programs.  8 hours is massive overkill for your first night, and so is 4.  

2 days on, 3 days off.  If that's not enough, then go to 2 days on, 2 days off.  If that's not enough, start increasing loops per day on.  You should start with 1, I believe is in the instructions.  Increase loops 1 per ASRB2 cycle, until you are achieving the goal, or you are too tired.  

The goal is to find the sweet spot.  For most people, that will be between 2-3 loops per day on.  Some will need more.  Some will need lots more.  And if you get the urge to do more, do it.

I assume ASRB2 means All Subliminal Routine Breakfast 2 lol
I'm not versed with many of those abbreviations.

Right now, having woke from day 2 with 2 loops, I feel like I could go more than 2 loops.

And just keep going because I feel well rested after sleep and I wake up earlier than usual.. like when I was on 8 hours AM or WM every night...

But I'll take some days off as suggested and we'll see.

Since I'll be around lots of people both tonight and tomorrow night, it's going to be well tested.

Strange things I've noticed on these 2 starting days:
  • Felling a little like throwing up sensation and feeling my upper chest, right in the middle when I'm consciously listening to the sub. It's not annoying or disturbing as I can easily fall asleep.
  • Waking up refreshed and earlier.

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Shannon - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 02:29 AM)LionMonkey Wrote:
(07-22-2021, 08:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: As I stated, this isn't 5G.  It's three or four generations down the road.  5G > 5.5G > 5.75G > 5.75.7G.  You really need to follow the instructions for these programs.  8 hours is massive overkill for your first night, and so is 4.  

2 days on, 3 days off.  If that's not enough, then go to 2 days on, 2 days off.  If that's not enough, start increasing loops per day on.  You should start with 1, I believe is in the instructions.  Increase loops 1 per ASRB2 cycle, until you are achieving the goal, or you are too tired.  

The goal is to find the sweet spot.  For most people, that will be between 2-3 loops per day on.  Some will need more.  Some will need lots more.  And if you get the urge to do more, do it.

I assume ASRB2 means All Subliminal Routine Breakfast 2 lol

ASRB means Audio to Silence Balancer Ratio.  There used to be an ASRB and an ASRB2.  ASRB was in the audio itself.  ASRB2 is the days on vs days off.  In 5.75.7G the programs are powerful enough that they can be used for so few loops that they don't need an ASRB anymore, but the ASRB2 is still necessary.

Quote:Right now, having woke from day 2 with 2 loops, I feel like I could go more than 2 loops.

And just keep going because I feel well rested after sleep and I wake up earlier than usual.. like when I was on 8 hours AM or WM every night...

Just because you don't feel tired doesn't mean you need more loops.  This is an entirely different ball game than 5G.  And it's not suggested, it's instructed.  We need you to find the number of loops and days on to days off that produce the best results.  "MOAR POWER!!!@11!11!!1" isn't the goal.  Overcoming Fear is producing a wildly wide array of different usage patterns because everyone has a unique level of fear and personality type that determines how to deal with fear.  Be patient and let the program do it's job.  It's designed so that you are not consciously aware of the uncomfortable aspects of the process.  Don't assume that being consciously unaware of anything means it's not kicking ass underneath.

Quote:Since I'll be around lots of people both tonight and tomorrow night, it's going to be well tested.

• Felling a little like throwing up sensation and feeling my upper chest, right in the middle when I'm consciously listening to the sub. It's not annoying or disturbing as I can easily fall asleep.

-LM

The feeling of wanting to throw up is you facing some deep, powerful fears.  The fact that it's so gentle that you can fall asleep is a testament to the shield protecting you from the unpleasant aspects of dealing with those fears.Waking up earlier and refreshed is also a sign of success.

(07-23-2021, 08:40 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-23-2021, 02:29 AM)LionMonkey Wrote: [quote="Shannon" pid='247590' dateline='1627013823']
As I stated, this isn't 5G.  It's three or four generations down the road.  5G > 5.5G > 5.75G > 5.75.7G.  You really need to follow the instructions for these programs.  8 hours is massive overkill for your first night, and so is 4.  

Quote:I assume ASRB2 means All Subliminal Routine Breakfast 2 lol

ASRB means Audio to Silence Balancer Ratio.  There used to be an ASRB and an ASRB2.  ASRB was in the audio itself.  ASRB2 is the days on vs days off.  In 5.75.7G the programs are powerful enough that they can be used for so few loops that they don't need an ASRB anymore, but the ASRB2 is still necessary.

Ok, it's a bit specialized language. Well done. I have like ZERO idea how one can even learn about stuff like that and also have it to be effective for the human subconscious.

It's like a very specialized field of expertise!

Quote:Right now, having woke from day 2 with 2 loops, I feel like I could go more than 2 loops.

Quote:Just because you don't feel tired doesn't mean you need more loops.  This is an entirely different ball game than 5G.  And it's not suggested, it's instructed.  We need you to find the number of loops and days on to days off that produce the best results.  "MOAR POWER!!!@11!11!!1" isn't the goal.  Overcoming Fear is producing a wildly wide array of different usage patterns because everyone has a unique level of fear and personality type that determines how to deal with fear.  Be patient and let the program do it's job.  It's designed so that you are not consciously aware of the uncomfortable aspects of the process.  Don't assume that being consciously unaware of anything means it's not kicking ass underneath.

Hmm.. very interesting! I thought MOAR POWER was the way to go bc. I saw one of your frustrated replies to someone who felt like no subliminals had an effect and OF v3 wasn't working either.

But I get it. I'll follow the 2 loop, 2 days - 3 days off - 2 loops, 2 days - 3 days off etc. for 1 month at first.

Honestly though, right now I feel like 3 or 4 loops would be better. I don't know why those numbers.

Quote:Since I'll be around lots of people both tonight and tomorrow night, it's going to be well tested.

-LM
Quote:The feeling of wanting to throw up is you facing some deep, powerful fears.  The fact that it's so gentle that you can fall asleep is a testament to the shield protecting you from the unpleasant aspects of dealing with those fears.Waking up earlier and refreshed is also a sign of success.

Ok that's pretty amazing. I don't know why but subliminals seems to work on me pretty quickly. That's a big reason why I just wanna go towards the gunfire with this. They work but not "enough" to the point of me having what I want yet.

I'll update on my next post what happened tonight and also the things I've noticed regarding fear!

-LM

[OF v3 - Day 2] – Control, girls & vanilla 
Day 2, ran 2 loops – next 3 days off

Yooooo!

Just came back from the city.. What a damn night!

She’s holding my hand tight after I introduced myself and a bit later she puts her lip out to be kissed by her girlfriend, then talking about strap-on…

Woke up a little hangover but I kind of liked it. It’s like a sense of time slowing down.

======================

Had an amazing 45 min. Jog around a forest and lake.

It was like I was very relaxed and I felt the mind to muscle connection most of the run.

Same feelings I had back in the days where I felt god-like. Very euphoric. And that was the time where I was in top-form and chicks digged me nearly everywhere I met them (that happened after 21 days of meeting 3 chicks daily). I believe I was on the old AM 5.0 or WM at the time 7-8 years ago in mid/late 2013.

======================

At work, I noticed and caught a few chicks looking at me.

Co-worker chick also was extra attentive and compliant towards me today.

While driving, I noticed the constant tiny fear was gone, when I was driving with the windows fully rolled down and other cars passed by.

It’s a small fear I had sometimes because of the loud noise suddenly but today it was non existent and I just noticed that, checking in on my body when I passed all these cars.

======================

So I felt tired after yesterdays party and on top of that my buddy felt sick today, so I was going solo.

Set a goal for interacting with 5 chicks/groups.

1 Met 2 chicks at the other area of bars. They were waiting for drinks. Initially they were interested but eventually they kind of forgot about me and their friends came with drinks. I stayed for a bit longer and friends were like hi to me, curious but they were talking about me and closed themselves off a bit, I left.

2 Two smoking chicks asked a guy for directions. I came in right after and asked where they wanted to go. They wanted to find another way around to get to the other bars area but were afraid to take the straight path (there are homeless people there).
I invited them to walk with me as I was going there as well. So they followed me through the homeless place and after that I told them they are free birds now!

I don’t know why but walking and talking has never been my thing. They were smoking not the best type for me but I didn’t bother making conversation

Felt like this interaction didn’t count.

3 I walk through a bar/cafe outside and hit eye contact with a cute/hot brunette sitting with her brunette friend. It was a more quiet atmosphere there.
I introduced myself and shook hands and the brunette held my hand tight for 10-15 seconds. Offered me to try her drink.

She shoots the shit and blurts out sexual stuff. Very bold and sexually open. Talked about she’s the man in their relationship, she’s the one wearing the strap-on.. I looked at her kind of blase and right after she was like I’m joking.
At a point she puts lip out and lean forward towards her friend to kiss but her friend was hesitant and I was like, let’s make it happen lol. Lightly putting my hands behind their heads.

But her friend didn’t want to do it and she kept her lips out.
I was about to kiss her myself but didn’t.
Too controlled man..

I was too focused on being in control of my emotions…

And the moment passed.

Lastly they asked if that’s my friend, nodding towards a blonde tipsy guy, in a white shirt. Told them I was by myself tonight and she blurted that’s awkward and immediately said but it’s cool.

Eventually they asked me to leave.

4 Two ladies in their lates 30’s, having bathed in the local canals earlier today. I talked extra much in this interaction and one was quite attentive but it wasn’t very exciting things.
When I reveal too much stuff about myself, chicks seems to lose their interest/attention.

5 Got close to the centre of bar areas where it’s mingling atmosphere. Talked to 2 girls, one from Chicago and other local. Not very interesting. I thought there and then, why are the interactions so boring.
And I remember I heard that if they are boring, it’s you. You make interactions interesting. Don’t rely on girls making them interesting.
And I thought, yes… I gotta come in from a different angle!

6 Two girls, I interrupt them while one was enthusiastically speaking about something. I acknowledge my interruption but they still talk to me. Can’t remember what we talked about but eventually they wanted to continue their enthusiastic talk and were so shy about it. Told me at last it was about pole dancing and they have a stigma about that people have judgements towards that etc. they couldn’t get themselves to tell me to leave but I sensed it was best to leave so I did and they were appreciative for it.

7 I thought I was on 5 at this time. It was getting late however my tiredness at start wasn’t that present. 
So I decided to push for 1 more than my goal.

Walk around the outskirts of the area.. taking about 15 minutes. Passing guys wanting to fight and be cool.

Eventually I missed two 9/10 chicks and I went back to the central bar area. I see two girls who are ok looking like 7-8/10 and went over. I quickly realize the blonde is very tipsy and had a gangster vibe of I don’t give a damn! While her brunette friend was also short on temper.

Introduced myself and I could see they were kind of like whatever.

I didn’t speak up enough at a point and saw the brunette reaction of, please dude.

They were waiting for some people, perhaps dudes or friends.

Definitely required a strong intention to have any good influence on them. Which I didn’t have. Vanilla was not their flavour at that time.

6-7 DONE.

=======================

Things I noticed throughout the night:
  • I can meet chicks feeling pretty comfortable and talk.. but not much intention behind it. Just a bit of vanilla.
That’s one of the main reasons why I would like to feel more “hunting” chicks feeling as this helps triggering making the interaction more exciting.
  • Noticed throughout the night that I was less animated and more in control of myself than usual.
Good side of that was I could manage my emotions better and I was perceived more like a man.
Bad side was I wasn’t very engaging or exciting.
  • While talking with the chicks, I could feel the habits of getting very animated but I felt it would make me ungrounded.
I was focusing too much on being in control of myself and relaxing myself in the interactions. It left a small space for me to be more animated and exciting.
I think OF is challenging the idea that I have to be very animated for chicks to want to engage with me.
The truth is, most chicks wants excitement and animation when out partying but it was definitely interesting to see the effects.

Tomorrow we’ll do it again, try to be more polarising and exciting. Gotta have some ready lines to test out.

Thx for reading. Took me some time.. not going to do them detailed for long lol….

Push the envelope!!  Pirate

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-24-2021

Today is day 3 and didn't use subliminal last night, even though it was difficult for me to not play it.

I woke up with bad sleep like my body wasn't in a relaxed position while sleeping. It's been a long time since that happened.

Also I noticed my voice is not as deep at first when I woke up but became normal-deep after a quick warmup.

Just came back from an outing with my new friend.

Set goal to meet 10 girls/groups.

Succeeded.

Was an interesting night of experiences.

The most interesting thing that amazes me is that I was an extremely attractive and polarizing guy 8 years ago who found it natural to have girls very attracted to me.

And yet I have to relearn it again today.

I wasn't very technical about things back then but just applied things I read and saw.

Tonight some of the things made more sense, comparing the past me with what I did earlier and I think we'll be much more on top of our "game" sooner than later.

Will make a short update when I get the time for it.

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-25-2021

[OF v3 - Day 3&4] – Social, fear & non-fear
Day 3 – OFF

Yaaaw!

Was out again - wed, thu, fri & sat, I was out. We decided 4-5 days/week.

It seems every day I've gone out, the next day I give less of a fuck and even more the next and so on...
And I realize, over and over again.. there's a new level of giving less of a fuck, and there's a next level just after this level etc.

It's an interesting phenomenon.

Like getting rid of your own limitations one social night at a time.

This can't be learned through reading though. It can only be learned in-person, engaging with chicks regularly. Not that this is the only way but I have found this is the way for me that works. I'm grateful I get to go to crowds of people with chicks and have a good time.

Met 10 chicks/groups and it was interesting to see how some chicks liked me, others not so much and the things I could do and say that would make them more interested.

Seems like lots of chicks need something extreme to become attentive and interested.

Anyway..

Things I've noticed about fear:
  • Driving around in car with windows rolled down and other cars pass by with speed, I can sense a subtle hint of fear from my former self but I'm just chill. Icecold.
  • Still had hesitation and I guess underlying fear to be putting myself fully out there with chicks I liked, on the dance-floor in the crowd. Instead I would just tune in to the music and dance on my own. Still enjoying it a lot but it's nothing new. Meeting strangers can be much more memorable.
  • Had moments where I felt very uncomfortable bc. I stayed in the interaction where the chicks ignored me after my initial pouring out of energy, where they liked it and laughed.. but after that, they kept talking to my friend or just didn't want to engage. I feel I got 90-100% accuracy on when a chick has put me in the category of no thx and has closed herself off from me
    I decided to stay myself to feel the uncomfortableness.The smart thing to do next time is to meet some other chicks nearby showing you actually don't give a fuck.
  • I had just approached 4 chicks and 1 of them had a vintage Ferrari jacket on. I talked to her about it and seconds after a beggar pulls on my arm, asking me for money.
    I brushed him off, motioning "no man". Then he did it again and said "Please".I flipped and yelled "FUCK OOFFFF!!" staring at him like I would kill him. He looked at me, saying sorry and kept an I'm sorry eyecontact while walking awayEveryone around heard it, some saw it and the chicks after a short moment, moved away. I sensed one chick liked it as she was staring at me, moving away with the other chicks.Never happened like this nor have I done anything like this before but it came natural.Had to have a minute to cool down and be ready to meet chicks again.I should have found those chicks and approached them later again, to see how they responded afterwards for experience.
It was a night of lots of interactions.
And I found not giving a fuck + girls just wanna have fun are the two essential keys that are filled with layers and layers of understanding that I got to explore more of...

-LM

Uproar, present vs in your head & attention close to your body
Day 4 – OFF

A day off from going out.

Woke after 6 hours sleep bc. came home last night like 5AM after partying. Feeling ok rested. 

This hasn't been normal for me in a long time so I think OF v3 has helped with waking up more in sync with my biological watch.
  • Had a loud argument with my pops. I felt in control but later I felt I wanted to hit him. Could feel all the blood or adrenaline go to the shoulders and arms.
Been a long time since we argued like that but the other times, I felt very in my head repeating stuff and right and wrongs etc. 
This time, the whole thing disappeared quickly. I quickly forgot about the event both mentally and emotionally.. maybe the sub has something to do with it...
  • I was driving around a lot today and noticed this 9/10 chick walking and I just enjoyed her while driving past. Saw she was talking with someone trhour her earpods. She looked to her left and we hit eyecontact and it was hot. She looked down and then to the left again and we enjoyed the moments there. I certainly did.
Then there were many other chicks I passed but nothing special.
  • Also noticed I my attention was close to my body and then it would surge out like laser eyes every now and then. Probably from the 4 nights of going out...
  • When I'm present in the moment, I'm ice-cold confident but when I'm in my head, I'm feeling uncomfortable, tense and not confident.
    Would happen after short interactions with 2 guys today and then I would catch myself a minute or two later and become present again.

That's it for now.

Another week ahead that I'm fortunate to get to experience!!

Having a 3rd day off from the subliminal and then I'm very excited to get some loops in again!

Have a great one!

-LM

PS. I feel it is very hard to gauge how many loops and how many days on and off with a 5.75.7G subliminal.
I feel it's very biased towards ones mindset of how those criterias will be formed...
It's hard in my view because time is involved and how do you know you are getting too little exposure or too much?
Logically I can't make sense of it!

EDIT:
Shannon explained there's an autoconfig, which makes you desire more or less exposure to the sub, so in that way, you sort of get a kind of "intuition" to play 2,3,4 etc loops each time and then you just follow that!

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-26-2021

[OF v3 - Day 5] - Reflections & sleep pattern changes
4 loops. 1/2 days cycle. 2nd ASRB2 cycle.

Didn't do a lot yesterday as I felt I needed to take things slowly. I have off from work once a week and I enjoyed it very much. Some time for myself, to gather my thoughts and have some perspective again on my life.

Thought about where my life is headed.

What I'm doing on a daily basis.
What skills I'm developing.

What I could be doing differently to set myself up for a brighter future.

Bc. Lately I've just been focused on being social.

But being social in the sense of not really having the intention to build something lasting.

Rather it was more to just give out good vibes and have fun.
Something I have enjoyed for a long time doing but I can also see that it is fools gold in the long run.

Though I made a new cool friend to go out with and also had a chick I met in the city on my fb.

The chick unfriended me after 1 week. Noticed she saw my stories about being out and having a good time.

That made me also think about how I could be smarter about building a social circle instead of just having these Wild Wild West outings.

Perhaps there's a great subliminal that helps in creating and building a fantastic social circle or many social circles? Does anyone know about one? Reply below!

Also have not slept this early for a weeks time.

Went to bed 23:10 and woke after 2.5 hours.

Feeling very warm in my body and awake.

It wasn't like I was sweaty all over but at the edge of sweaty.

Lied there in bed for some minutes to try to fall asleep again.. and decided I couldn't fall asleep right now.

Felt some throwing up sensations again.

Didn't feel that or wasn't aware of it when I played the subliminal for 15 minutes before falling asleep.

Writing this while listening to the last loop of the night and hopefully I'll be sleepy again soon lol.

-LM

PS. 
I hear some vague voices or something at the end of the loop and also somewhere around the 40 min. Mark... anyone else hearing that?

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Shannon - 07-26-2021

Some of the ways you are mixing font sizes is a bit disconcerting and difficult to read at times.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-27-2021

(07-26-2021, 04:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Some of the ways you are mixing font sizes is a bit disconcerting and difficult to read at times.

Ok good to know.

I'm sometimes posting in my smartphone instead of the laptop and the text looks very small so I try to format differently.

I'll to to see how using the standard text size will work. Maybe with one size bigger.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - Mystic Pymp - 07-27-2021

(07-27-2021, 05:33 AM)LionMonkey Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 04:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: Some of the ways you are mixing font sizes is a bit disconcerting and difficult to read at times.

Ok good to know.

I'm sometimes posting in my smartphone instead of the laptop and the text looks very small so I try to format differently.

I'll to to see how using the standard text size will work. Maybe with one size bigger.

Can't you simply increase the font in the mobile browser setting? I can do it easily even on desktop.

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-27-2021

Yoyo Quick update- I'm about to dreamland. Looping for 3 hours tonight I feel instead of last nights 4 hours.

Last night update: didn't fall asleep for like 3 hours and then slept 6 hours more so 9 in total.

Felt like I didn't want to hit the gym but went anyway.

Felt tired after work and didn't want to go to the city to socialize at all but went anyway.

Walked around the party streets with lots of people around - talked to no one except asking a question at a point.

There were 2-3 medium fear level situations/moments I could have met some chicks but I didn't do it.

My mind was set to, just walk around the city and enjoy it. The reason I noticed those moments with those chicks were because they were distracting and pretty.

It seems like I still have this blockage in my body. Logically I find them attractive. I know I want to date multiple chicks and I know I want to have more attractive chicks around me.

But once in situations where they are there in front of me I'm feeling zero. There is a little bit or else I wouldn't even notice them and the underlying fear.

The tiredness from last nights bad sleep and the mindset was what stopped me from just doing it.

I felt I wanted some negative emotions. Like dark emotions.

So on the way back to my car I tried to punish myself by looking at the crowds of young people and think that I will die one day and I will have missed out on all of this if I don't start feeling something again. 
I will die. I will miss out on life. I will never have slept with a chick like that. I will never experience this. Etc..

In my car, I played some death music, like Death of Ase recommended by a friend recently and death music from movies..

It felt good. And I noticed it was addictive.

I think I will need more time to do more of these kind of self punishment to get my mind, emotions and body straight to really go for what I want and not care about learned social norms and false limitations...

-LM

RE: LionMonkey OF v3 – Lets do this!! - LionMonkey - 07-28-2021

(07-27-2021, 06:06 AM)Mystic Pymp Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 05:33 AM)LionMonkey Wrote:

Ok good to know.

Can't you simply increase the font in the mobile browser setting? I can do it easily even on desktop.

Hey thx for the tip. I found a solution!

Quick update

Woke up again after going to bed playing the sub.

This time instead of 2.5 hours, it was 1.5 hours before I woke up.

Although this time I fell quickly asleep again. Also slept more than usual. Probably bc. Of the day before where I woke after 2.5 hours and couldn't fall asleep again

Must be the sub, having me suddenly awake as it never happened like this to me before.

Why, I don't know but as long as I can fall asleep again lol.

-LM