Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal (/Thread-Emiebou-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 07-27-2021

Cycle 1: UMSv2S2 Day 1, 2 & 3 off

During the first 2 days, the mind is filled with irritation and anger throughout the day and begins to disappear on the 3rd day, replaced by a sense of vibration as felt during stage 1.

Starting next cycle will increase to 4 loops. Let's dance.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-11-2021

Cycle 2: UMSv2S2 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 On Volume 50% on Laptop, 100% on Android Phone
Cycle 2: UMSvsS2 Day 1,2 off

Cycle 3: UMSv2S2 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 50% on Laptop, 100% on Android Phone
Cycle 3: UMSvsS2 Day 1,2 off

In this cycle, few changes are made, increasing from 3 loops to 4 loops, and reducing the off-time from 3 days to 2 days.

Being more tired both on and off days, drinking coffee doesn't really help either. There is a high sense of anger several times, but it disappears after 1-2 hours.

Apart from FRM, USLM also seems to be working better; some things that were not good at first turned out to be better.

I used my cellphone to listen a few times because, my laptop hard disk was damaged after mid-July. After being replaced for some reason, it was damaged again a few days ago, currently working on a spare laptop that is quite old, waiting for the hard disk replacement process.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Shannon - 08-11-2021

You don't want to use the sub at 100% on your cell phone. It's best at 12/13 out of 15 clicks on an android.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-12-2021

(08-11-2021, 03:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: You don't want to use the sub at 100% on your cell phone.  It's best at 12/13 out of 15 clicks on an android.

Copy that.

Shannon, If I want to add more loops for the next cycle, is it better to add 1 loop to US version so the new loops will be 5 loops per day or change it to 2 or 3 loops of Hybrid?

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2021

(08-12-2021, 01:35 AM)emiebou Wrote:
(08-11-2021, 03:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: You don't want to use the sub at 100% on your cell phone.  It's best at 12/13 out of 15 clicks on an android.

Copy that.

Shannon, If I want to add more loops for the next cycle, is it better to add 1 loop to US version so the new loops will be 5 loops per day or change it to 2 or 3 loops of Hybrid?

Given how different hybrid seems to be, I suggest that if you switch to Hybrid, you start with 1 loop/day on and up it +1 per cycle.

If you don't want to do that, then stay with ultrasonic and add a loop.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-16-2021

(08-12-2021, 08:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 01:35 AM)emiebou Wrote:

Copy that.

Given how different hybrid seems to be, I suggest that if you switch to Hybrid, you start with 1 loop/day on and up it +1 per cycle.

If you don't want to do that, then stay with ultrasonic and add a loop.
Copy that. I will start using Hybrid in Stage 3.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-18-2021

Cycle 4: UMSv2S2 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 13/15 on Android Phone
Cycle 4: UMSvsS2 Day 1,2 off

Cycle 5: UMSv2S2 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 13/15 on Android Phone
Cycle 5: UMSvsS2 Day 1 off

It just so happened that recently I have had the opportunity to work in a completely different field from the one that has been carried out for the last 11 years. Totally different conditions, coworkers, and client environments. It is felt that DRS and USLM from UMS v2 work optimally and help me immensely. Some events that at first look like they are going to end badly miraculously end well.

It's now the first off day, before the start of UMS v2 Stage 3.

@Shannon, since I bought UMS v2 per stage, can I still purchase Stage 4 at the old price?

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Shannon - 08-19-2021

(08-18-2021, 07:43 PM)emiebou Wrote: Cycle 4: UMSv2S2 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 13/15 on Android Phone

It just so happened that recently I have had the opportunity to work in a completely different field from the one that has been carried out for the last 11 years. Totally different conditions, coworkers, and client environments. It is felt that DRS and USLM from UMS v2 work optimally and help me immensely. Some events that at first look like they are going to end badly miraculously end well.

@Shannon,  since I bought UMS v2 per stage, can I still purchase Stage 4 at the old price?

That seems reasonable.  I'll try to find a way to do that.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-22-2021

(08-19-2021, 12:46 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 07:43 PM)emiebou Wrote: Cycle 4: UMSv2S2 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 13/15 on Android Phone

@Shannon,  since I bought UMS v2 per stage, can I still purchase Stage 4 at the old price?

That seems reasonable.  I'll try to find a way to do that.
Thank you.

Btw, can you share with me the ASRB for UMS v2 Stage 3? I forgot to copy the instructions and only downloaded the US version and haven't downloaded anything else, but the store has already closed.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Benjamin - 08-22-2021

Good timing as somebody asked that in the journal discussion thread earlier.

Quote:Start off using Stage 3 of this program 2 (Two) loops per day on, for 4 (Four) days on and then take 3 (Three) days off. Run all loops back to back. Each stage should be used for as close to 32 days as possible.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-24-2021

(08-22-2021, 11:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Good timing as somebody asked that in the journal discussion thread earlier.

Quote:Start off using Stage 3 of this program 2 (Two) loops per day on, for 4 (Four) days on and then take 3 (Three) days off.  Run all loops back to back. Each stage should be used for as close to 32 days as possible.

Thank you  Smile

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 08-31-2021

Cycle 1: UMSv2S3 US Day 1, 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 13/15 on Android Phone, 3 days off
Cycle 2:
UMSv2S3 US Day 1 Hybrid On Volume 6/15 on Android Phone with earphones while sleeping
UMSv2S3 US Day 2, 3, 4 US On Volume 13/15 on Android Phone

Shannon Wrote:For a few of days now I have had an interesting thing playing out in my mind.On the one hand, I had part of me alerting my conscious mind to the fact that I need to increase the number of loops to achieve the best results from UMSv2. On the other hand, every time I would realize this, another part of my mind would find ways to distract me from finding the right number of loops to run. I noted this pattern over the last three days, realized what was going on and decided to put an end to it. It turns out that for me, 3 loops per day on is necessary, instead of 2.

I am going to make AutoConfig vastly more powerful and obvious in 5.8G. Can't wait for that. My subconscious was indicating I needed to up the number of loops by referencing my surprised response at Keith choosing 5 loops per day on. At first I thought it was telling me to run 5 loops also, but then I started realizing that it was trying to emphasize increase based on the most obvious reference to such a thing it could find. I think it was being sabotaged by the part that wanted to make me forget to find the right number of loops, and instead of trying to give me the number, it tried to link the communication to a more impactful emotional event, which was my surprise at 5 loops.
The same thing happened to me, one night my brain tried to make myself think it was like I was listening to the UMS that night, but it wasn't. It happened after decided to change the format from US to Hybrid with earphone, 2 loops the night before.

After that, I decided to return to the US format and increased from 3 loops in the previous cycle to 5 loops in this cycle.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 09-22-2021

Stage 3 generally uses 4 days on and 2 days off, 5 loops, US version, 13/15 volume on Android.

I have to admit, this stage 3 felt strange. Many things happened, including the reversal of luck that was felt in stages 1 and 2. At the end of stage 3, I experienced several things, such as a flat car tire, damaged LCD and cellphone battery, driving for 60 km without success because the destination has closed, etc. Everything happened in a row, and anger and hatred began to appear, especially in conditions with financial limitations. But it's not frustration, just anger and hatred that are controlled and come out with a clear mind.

After resting for 2 days, Stage 4 begins. It feels different again. New thoughts arise about goods, money, etc. Interesting. And the journey continues...

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 11-20-2021

It's been a long time since not updated the journal, and now it's almost finished at the end of the first round of UMS v2 with the pattern of using Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3, Stage 4, Stage 4.

It must be admitted that UMS v2 is indeed very powerful, especially after Stage 3 and Stage 4. The changes that occur are not only for myself, but also for those close to me. Changes that occur sometimes feel brutal, not only in terms of getting money but also paying debts.

Currently, I'm still thinking of continuing Stage 4 for the next cycle with the pattern of 5 days on, 3 days off, 3 loops US as currently being used.