Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMSV2 thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMSV2 thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMSV2-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-09-2021

I've always had a perfectionism mindset that has always held me back from doing things. I would always try to be perfect before I even start. Or I would doubt myself and my ability to succeed.

I can honestly say that I feel it melting away. New things are about to begin and hopefully new opportunities with it.

Still going with the heavy daytime loops of Ultrasonic. I think it's really doing me some good vs the night loops.

While I'm listening to the loops I feel such a drive to absorb information until maybe 6-8 hours later.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Shannon - 07-10-2021

Perfectionism is always caused by an underlying fear of not being good enough, or producing inferior results that aren't good enough, and being criticized or attacked for it. Sometimes, this extends to a deeper fear of abandonment and thus death.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 10:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: Perfectionism is always caused by an underlying fear of not being good enough, or producing inferior results that aren't good enough, and being criticized or attacked for it.  Sometimes, this extends to a deeper fear of abandonment and thus death.

I can definetly relate to fear of not being good enough/failure, and also to fear of abandonment. They've both hit me pretty hard before at times in my life

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-12-2021

Like Keith, I also started stage 2 last night.

Since starting stage 1 I've been feeling a big change in mindset and thinking. Before my thinking was more like I'd like to be financially free but who knows when or how that'll happen. My whole time on UMS1 I never felt a shift in my mindset. I had goals but didn't really feel any change or motivation on achieving them.

Since starting UMS2 Stage 1 I've really noticed a big shift in mindset and motivation. I feel like it there is a path for me to achieve this goal and it's only a matter of time. I don't even know which path is the right path, but I'm trying so many different things that one of them has to make it big.

I feel such a big boost in motivation and drive and creativity trying to come up with ways to make money and actually acting on it instead of just over analyzing and never getting started

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - AriGold - 07-12-2021

I am a bit surprised by my lack of math skills.
You started stage 1 on 18th of June.
You started stage 2 on 12 of July.
A month has around 30 days so it should be around the same day as the previous month.
Where is my mind playing tricks on me and I don't see it? I would have expected that you could go to stage 2 around 18th of July or is it somehow different with UMS?

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-12-2021

(07-12-2021, 10:34 AM)AriGold Wrote: I am a bit surprised by my lack of math skills.
You started stage 1 on 18th of June.
You started stage 2 on 12 of July.
A month has around 30 days so it should be around the same day as the previous month.
Where is my mind playing tricks on me and I don't see it? I would have expected that you could go to stage 2 around 18th of July or is it somehow different with UMS?

I never said I did the full 30 days, I'll be running the 3 stages in cycles so I'll get back to stage 1 eventually

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - AriGold - 07-14-2021

I didn't know that this would be possible. I was just assuming that for all programs the instructions are kind of like month based, so especially for stages that each stage is around one month for usage and building up. So is it then cycle based, that you have to do a certain amount of cycles (on+off days are one cycle) or is it that after each cycle you could change?
Actually I was hoping for a program that can self guide the user for stage switching.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-14-2021

(07-14-2021, 03:10 AM)AriGold Wrote: I didn't know that this would be possible. I was just assuming that for all programs the instructions are kind of like month based, so especially for stages that each stage is around one month for usage and building up. So is it then cycle based, that you have to do a certain amount of cycles (on+off days are one cycle) or is it that after each cycle you could change?
Actually I was hoping for a program that can self guide the user for stage switching.

In the product page Shannon indicated that you could either run stages 1-3 for a month each and then run 4 forever or your could do stages 1-3 in cycles repeating over and over

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-14-2021

Fight as hard as you can against the fear of perfection, it doesn't matter if you're not ready.

Just do it.

Get started and figure the rest out along the way

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-15-2021

Nothing new since the last update, but I just wanted to reiterate the major shift in mindset that I've noticed. Really feeling a lot of drive and major reduction in fear/anxiety towards pushing myself out of comfort zone and exposing myself to different things like I've never done before. Exposing myself to criticism, judgement, just everything being more public which is an extremely big change for me since up until now I've always been very private and minimal in my life. I don't share a lot and I don't expose a lot to the public eye.

I suppose that's what's kept me where I've always been my whole life.... Lets see where this new change leads me!

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Benjamin - 07-16-2021

That's awesome, especially after you've done quite a few subliminals (not sure what you've done but I know you've been on the forum for a while).

Good to hear.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-16-2021

(07-16-2021, 01:22 AM)Benjamin Wrote: That's awesome, especially after you've done quite a few subliminals (not sure what you've done but I know you've been on the forum for a while).

Good to hear.

Thanks for the kind words, appreciate it.

I have run a lot of subs since finding IML back in 2014.(I lurked for a while before making an account) Most of them focused on confidence and women.  It actually wasn't until the previous release of DMSI that I just said forget it, I'll run something financially focused and skip one release of DMSI since I wasn't seeing any results.

Now at this point in my life I don't see myself going back to DMSI. I'm 100% on the gravy train of money. Anything to increase my income and improve my quality of life.

Early on in my ums1 run I did manage to increase my salary by 50% which is very significant. But it's not enough and aside from that the results werent there.

So far with UMS2 I feel a drive for independant business not an increased salary. And Im feeling a big reduction in fears that I've had my entire life

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-19-2021

Something just happened to me that's never happened before. I'm home alone and I was going about my day as usual and I started thinking about being financially free and having enough money to cover all my debts and expense and something just came over me. I wasn't thinking about living luxuriously or a fancy life. Just being free

I started getting overcome by emotion, truly feeling what it was like and to be able to confront those who doubted me and finally having the weight of debt lifted off me. I shed a few tears, and beat my chest in triumph saying that I finally did it and you never believed in me, that I could do it. It didn't last long but it was a surprising moment for me. Especially since I'm not someone who expresses emotions outwardly like that. It was truly an emotional moment of pure joy.

I like this sub. For me it's the right sub at the right time, at an extremely critical time in my life. It feels like the new updates have made a significant difference compared to UMS1

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 07-28-2021

I seem to be going through my own cycle of bad events happening. Almost 10 years exactly since this exact situation happened. I don't know if it's gotten any easier for me. I don't know what to do or how I should handle it. I don't know if I should try to handle it the same way, even though it didn't work out in the end. Or should I try something different and pull away completely, just give up on it and remove myself from the situation.

Both paths are painful. And neither one is guaranteed to have the same outcome as before, but everything feels so similar and remembering how I felt back then and how much I hated myself for being so weak. I want to believe I'm stronger now and that I'm a different person, but I find myself wanting to do the same old things falling into the same patterns. Only this time I do it with a little more conscious intention, understanding what I'm doing and what the result will probably be.

To summarize the situation, 10 years ago I was in a relationship and the girl went cold on me all of a sudden. I tried my best to "win her back" but every day every thing I tried just ended up breaking me little by little, and sometimes a lot. I broke down a lot during that time, and it was one of the lowest points in my life. When I finally gave up chasing I felt so free.

Fast forward 10 years and it seems that my relationship of 5 years is going the same way. It's not 100% confirmed that it's the same situation but it feels so similar to me.

Maybe UMS2 caused this shift in my life to occur. Force me to focus more on money than love. Maybe I'm meant to be wealthy and alone.

I still do see a path forward with UMS2. I just hope that my emotional state can hold up and that I don't ruin whatever UMS is trying to accomplish.